Sona Halajian sighting

2,630 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearinOC
BearinOC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/B-dM6l2JiVZ
CalFanatic
Our new coach will need her arm next year.
Schroeder71
CF-why did she not participate for Cal last season?
CalFanatic
Schroeder71 said:

No idea. As we all know the Cal program has traditionally been secretive. I have to find out most information behind the scenes from travel ball coaches. The comms from the Cal program is- and I don't say this lightly- an absolute embarrassment for a PAC 12 program.

I hope the new coach has a TWITTER account. I hope the new coach forces the assistant's to have twitter and be ACTIVE. I hope they have a COMPETENT SID who puts out real releases in a timely manner. It's just so, so poor quality for a once top program.
Schroeder71
Thank you, Cal Fanatic! I believe that you know that I feel the same way. GO BEARS!
BearinOC
CalFanatic said:

Schroeder71 said:

No idea. As we all know the Cal program has traditionally been secretive. I have to find out most information behind the scenes from travel ball coaches. The comms from the Cal program is- and I don't say this lightly- an absolute embarrassment for a PAC 12 program.

I hope the new coach has a TWITTER account. I hope the new coach forces the assistant's to have twitter and be ACTIVE. I hope they have a COMPETENT SID who puts out real releases in a timely manner. It's just so, so poor quality for a once top program.
Terrible reputation by the travel ball coaches indeed.

Most just shook their head whenever Cal was brought up. Trust me when I tell you, DN did not do us any favors by staying around. Most kids come to Cal because it's D1 and Pac12. However, we have a golden opportunity with the new stadium and an energetic coach who speaks the same language as the girls. I am hoping for a BIG hire.
BearDown2o15
Schroeder71 said:

She was injured.
BearinOC
BearDown2o15 said:

Schroeder71 said:

She was injured.
What was her injury?
BearDown2o15
BearinOC said:

BearDown2o15 said:

Schroeder71 said:

She was injured.
What was her injury?

I don't feel comfortable disclosing that on a messageboard
BearinOC
BearDown2o15 said:

BearinOC said:

BearDown2o15 said:

Schroeder71 said:

She was injured..
What was her injury?

I don't feel comfortable disclosing that on a messageboard
fully understood
CalFanatic
BearinOC said:

CalFanatic said:

Schroeder71 said:

Most just shook their head whenever Cal was brought up. Trust me when I tell you, DN did not do us any favors by staying around. Most kids come to Cal because it's D1 and Pac12. However, we have a golden opportunity with the new stadium and an energetic coach who speaks the same language as the girls. I am hoping for a BIG hire.

A home run hire turns this program around quite fast. The talent is there. The new stadium is coming.... all the pieces are there!!
BearinOC
CalFanatic said:

BearinOC said:

CalFanatic said:

Schroeder71 said:

A home run hire turns this program around quite fast. The talent is there. The new stadium is coming.... all the pieces are there!!
Pun intended I'm sure.
Schroeder71
https://calbears.com/news/2020/4/20/inside-the-lair-golden-bear-spotlight-sona-halajian.aspx

Sona Halajian is featured in this article. The one negative is that she is still injured and is still receiving treatment
for it. I figured that she would be 100% healthy next season but I'm uncertain now. GO BEARS!
BearinOC
I refuse to believe that an injury that does not require invasive procedure will require more than a year to recover. Speedy recovery to Sona.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.