STOP THE STEAL!

3,294 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

*tRump will proudly display White House artifacts in a hidden wine cellar in the bowels of Mar a Lago like French artwork in a Nazi's basement in Argentina after WWII.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
concordtom
This was predicted by me 3 years ago. No surprise.
It will simply be a shock to the rest of the world when the loot is documented.
concordtom

Debbie Meadows, wife of the chief of staff Mark Meadows, was spotted carrying out a stuffed pheasant as her husband's desk was cleared.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-art-removed-illegal-national-archives-b1787948.html
BearForce2

stop the count!
concordtom
Meanwhile, moving trucks were also spotted in DC's upscale Kalorama neighborhood, outside the townhouse of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

elsewhere:
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's Secret Service agents have had to rent a toilet for $3,000 a month (because they are not allowed to use the one inside the residence.)

But it came at a cost to U.S. taxpayers. Since September 2017, the federal government has been spending $3,000 a month more than $100,000 to date to rent a basement studio, with a bathroom, from a neighbor of the Kushner family.

A White House spokesperson denied that Trump and Kushner restricted agents from their 5,000-square-foot home, with its six bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, and asserted that it was the Secret Service's decision not to allow the protective detail inside. That account is disputed by a law enforcement official familiar with the situation, who said the agents were kept out at the family's request.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/nation/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-secret-service-toilet-20210114.html

(My mother is friends (unnamed) with a woman who used to own Ivanka's house on Kalorama. I saw her last year and we reflected on our time in DC decades ago when she mentioned it.)
sycasey
It's possible there's something nefarious happening here, but don't jump to any conclusions.

concordtom
I hear you.
But don't be surprised when stuff shows up missing, either.
The Trump family cheats. It's their way.
They lie, they presume things that normal people don't, they break the rules, and they push the envelope to get what they want.
sycasey
concordtom said:

I hear you.

Should be pretty easy to track it down if it is.
concordtom
sycasey said:

concordtom said:

I hear you.

Should be pretty easy to track it down if it is.
Not if it is hidden in some private collection somewhere for 50 years.
Or shows up overseas.

Or flat out damaged... as a sort of "ooops".
BearForce2
sycasey said:

It's possible there's something nefarious happening here, but don't jump to any conclusions.

BearForce2
concordtom said:

I hear you.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

This was predicted by me 3 years ago. No surprise.
It will simply be a shock to the rest of the world when the loot is documented.
bearister
concordtom said:

Debbie Meadows, wife of the chief of staff Mark Meadows, was spotted carrying out a stuffed pheasant as her husband's desk was cleared.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-art-removed-illegal-national-archives-b1787948.html

I would actually encourage them to take all mementos, artwork, etc. from the White House that are specifically commemorative of tRump's presidency, and with regard to the objects of that nature that are left behind, I would huck them into the center of Pennsylvania Ave faster than a wife throwing her husband's belongings out the window after hearing his butt call from a bar while propositioning a hooker.

*After the HazMat team has scoured the Covid taint out of the WH, Biden should have a priest perform an exorcism on the place to get the demons out.
concordtom
I'm waiting for this type of stuff.

concordtom
bearister said:

*After the HazMat team has scoured the Covid taint out of the WH, Biden should have a priest perform an exorcism on the place to get the demons out.
If I'm Biden, I don't want to sleep in the WH for at least a month
BearForce2

Of the billions of Chinese in the world, it's Mao he admires?
bearister

My guess is that this is one of the paintings he removed:

...and he plans on hanging it in the Board Room at Mar a Lago next to the portrait paid for with funds filched from his own charitable foundation:

BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
concordtom
bearister said:

...the portrait paid for with funds filched from his own charitable foundation:

It honestly seems that if you have the money and the connections, you can do ANYTHING.
I have Trump.
Okay, well, I'll admit, I have compassion for him because he's a pathetic human being, merely human like the rest of us. He merely suffers from humanity, and I can accept that. So, it's not HIM that I hate. What I hate is that he ruins so many things for everyone else. He speaks ugliness constantly, and he implores people to follow his ugliness. And I hate that he's successful at it. I want to stop that process with logic, but it doesn't work. I have many family members who simply won't listen, including my parents. It's as if they are brainwashed into loading Jews on the trains in the 1940's, and they simply don't listen to the logic of it all.
Even if I could fully convince my parents of it all, there would still be 74M more people behind them.
concordtom
WTH is that supposed to mean?
bearister
Jonathan Swan:

Off the rails: Trump's premeditated election lie lit the fire - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-election-premeditated-lie-ebaf4a1f-46bf-4c37-ba0d-3ed5536ef537.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
bearister
bearister said:

Jonathan Swan:

Off the rails: Trump's premeditated election lie lit the fire - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-election-premeditated-lie-ebaf4a1f-46bf-4c37-ba0d-3ed5536ef537.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

Off the Rails by Jonathan Swan, Part 2:

"This was the Giuliani show now. The barbarians were in the Oval. The rest of the Republican Party was just along for the ride." (I see influence of Hunter S. Thompson here)

Off the rails: Conspiracy theorists commandeer Trump's legal operation - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-lawyers-biden-election-victory-debf79bc-750b-457b-a736-789b501d62a7.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
going4roses
Wow just wow

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJTDuCGk/
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
Jonathan Swan, Off the Rails Part 3

Off the rails: Trump mainlines election conspiracies as Oval Office descends into madness - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-off-the-rails-descent-into-madness-fd169833-9052-473d-87f5-7a1a4ffffb8f.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

Part 4

Off the rails: Inside the disintegration of Trump's relationship with Bill Barr - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-barr-relationship-off-the-rails-b33b3788-e7e9-47fa-84c5-3a0016559eb5.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

bearister
Episode 5

Off the rails: Inside Trump's aborted plan to control the CIA - Axios

https://www.axios.com/off-the-rails-trump-cia-kash-patel-6c5ea317-43e9-48da-993f-5c7ab823c4c1.html

Episode 6

Off the rails: Inside Air Force One ahead of Trump's last stand in Georgia - Axios

https://www.axios.com/off-the-rails-trump-last-stand-georgia-96520903-6405-47e7-962b-beac06abdb68.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
BearForce2

An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and suggests that only in-person voting can ensure that. .
BearForce2
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.