Marjorie Taylor Greene

18,116 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a good fundraiser for her.
okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
bearister

MTG had the opportunity today to proudly own her Alternate Universe truth in front of the whole world...and what did she do?

She disavowed it like the whimpering, sniveling coward she is, and she didn't even wait for the cock to crow 3 times. What a p@ussy.*

*She is like the Capitol Insurrectionists and their supporters that refused to own their conduct and tried to palm it off on ANTIFA
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
bearister said:

MTG had the opportunity today to proudly own her Alternate Universe truth in front of the whole world...and what did she do?

She disavowed it like the whimpering, sniveling coward she is, and she didn't even wait for the cock to crow 3 times. What a p@ussy.*

*She is like the Capitol Insurrectionists and their supporters that refused to own their conduct and tried to palm it off on ANTIFA

Good. Maybe we can start ignoring her now.

Trump demanded attention because he was the president. MTG doesn't need extra oxygen.
calbear93
sycasey said:

bearister said:

Good. Maybe we can start ignoring her now.

Trump demanded attention because he was the president. MTG doesn't need extra oxygen.

Yup. Send a looney and your representative will be irrelevant. Glad to see a freshman representative in CA was one of the 10 Republicans voting with the Democrats.
going4roses
okaydo said:

They don't care ...
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
A BSD move would have been to put a scope crosshairs over MTG's face on the poster.
bearister
"Greene's office later announced she will be holding a news conference at 11 am tomorrow outside the Capitol." Axios

Is MTG going to whimper and grovel some more or does she throw down and go full schizo? If she goes full bat guano, you kinda have to respect that.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
I have decided tRump will use MTG as a microphone tomorrow at her pressie. Stephen Miller/Steve Bannon will script her comments. She will play the victim card and claim that getting removed from the committees is just part of the greater plot to silence those attempting to save the soul of America.
BearForce2
BlueAnon said:

Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, all of them.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom
bearister said:

She is literally a Neanderthal.

Put a bag over her face and .....
concordtom
calpoly said:

chazzed said:

Radical right-wingers are frightening in their inability to grasp basic reality. How do moderate Republicans feel about the infiltration of the GOP by such extremists?
Are there any moderate reasonable, fair, rational republicons left?
FIFY
bearister
Take a couple of guesses regarding who is never going to file a libel suit against the author of this book or named sources (always feel free to share bullsh@it theories why there won't be litigation over it).

The perfect target': Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years ex-KGB spy | Donald Trump | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book
Unit2Sucks
okaydo said:

Anarchistbear
BlueAnon said:

Aaron Mat (@aaronjmate) Tweeted:
Amazing. On the same day Congress demotes a deranged QANon member, they elevate and announce an investigation based on the deranged Cold War fantasies of BlueAnon members:

The Senate Intelligence Committee will examine the influence of Russia and other foreign powers on antigovernment extremist groups like the ones that helped mobilize the deadly attack on the Capitol last month, the panel's new chairman said.

Inevitable
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

BlueAnon said:

Aaron Mat (@aaronjmate) Tweeted:
Amazing. On the same day Congress demotes a deranged QANon member, they elevate and announce an investigation based on the deranged Cold War fantasies of BlueAnon members:

The Senate Intelligence Committee will examine the influence of Russia and other foreign powers on antigovernment extremist groups like the ones that helped mobilize the deadly attack on the Capitol last month, the panel's new chairman said.

Inevitable
Um, why is this a fantasy? Seems pretty well documented that Russia and other foreign actors are trying to destabilize our politics.

Is Aaron getting his points confused between (1) Russian collusion with the Trump campaign specifically and (2) a Russian influence and misinformation campaign in the US generally? The former is speculative and unproven. The latter seems to be pretty conclusively real.
going4roses
concordtom said:

bearister said:

No Never No way Ever

Addendum: this image is concerning/scarring me lol
going4roses
Does she(it) have school age children? ... lol
concordtom
bearister said:

Take a couple of guesses regarding who is never going to file a libel suit against the author of this book or named sources (always feel free to share bullsh@it theories why there won't be litigation over it).

The perfect target': Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years ex-KGB spy | Donald Trump | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

I've told my story about 1 week in Moscow in 1990 here before.
I was 21 on a private citizen diplomatic/friendship trip (large group of a few hundred).
We were met with an entertained by our counterparts in Russia. Now, being young, I was merely "along for the ride" and so really don't know much about who they all were. But I swear one gal tried to seduce me and I'm convinced it was part of a plot to open (enlarge) their file on me.
I have no doubt that Russia has forces that have been playing Donald similarly - to what extent I can have no idea. But I'd believe the book.
concordtom
going4roses said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

No Never No way Ever
All it takes is a bit of makeup and certain amount of vodka.
Mood lighting.
Mood music.
You're only human.
Right now, you or someone else reading this is thinking about the F they really REALLY regret and can't rinse themselves of, ha ha ha.
Once those pheromones activate the testosterone and the alcohol dulls your resistance, you'll be thinking with your little head.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

"I was allowed to believe".

Man, what a phrase! Do the Republicans now want a THOUGHT POLICE to stop such a thing from happening in the future?
Or is this a different way of saying "I was stupid because I allowed myself to be fooled into believing..."

She's putting responsibility for her own stupid thinking onto others, shifting blame.
Amazing.
concordtom
Here's her full statement:

Reactions:

"I'm proudly the first person to graduate from college in my family."
-It shows.

"I'm a very regular American, just like the people I represent in my district and most people across the country."
-No, I don't think you are just like the people across the country.
-But if you are right, then I'm very scared for our future and moving to Canada.
BearlyCareAnymore
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

"I was allowed to believe".

Man, what a phrase! Do the Republicans now want a THOUGHT POLICE to stop such a thing from happening in the future?
Or is this a different way of saying "I was stupid because I allowed myself to be fooled into believing..."

She's putting responsibility for her own stupid thinking onto others, shifting blame.
Amazing.
Given that she was still posting support 2 months ago, it is called "You all know Q is true but we have to pretend it isn't because the fake media won't let us tell the truth so I have to say it isn't true but it is, but I'll be careful to only say it outside any medium that is being recorded so that moderates don't vote against the party but to the 75% of the party that are nuts like me, we all know what we know."
concordtom

FREE SPEECH?

OR

FAKE SPEECH?
AunBear89
The GOP - The Party of Personal Accountability.
concordtom

SERIOUSLY?

She can call a press conference at ANY TIME and there will be every news outlet in America present, not to mention many International media channels, and nobody will stop her from saying anything she wants to say. (I can't do that. Can you?)

LIAR.
concordtom

LIAR
concordtom

SPREADER OF FAKE NEWS
concordtom

NO CLUE.
ANYONE?
Probably a link to some additional BS conspiracy nonsense. Q-Code.
concordtom

SHE IS FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN BRAINWASHED.

I know the culture. I lived in Ivanwald, as featured in the Netflix 5-part movie THE FAMILY.

Here's how she finished her speech:

....Here's what I can tell you. I am beyond grateful for this opportunity and I'll tell you why. I believe in God with all my heart and I'm so grateful to be humbled, to be reminded that I'm a sinner and that Jesus died on the cross to forgive me for my sins. And this is something that I absolutely rejoice in today to tell you all and I think it's important for all of us to remember none of us are perfect, none of us are. And none of us can even come close to earning our way into heaven just by our acts and our works but it's only through the grace of God. And this is why I will tell you as a member of this Congress, the 117th Congress, I am a passionate, I'm a competitor, I'm a fighter. I will work with you for good things for the people of this country but the things I will not stand for is abortion. I think it's the worst thing this country has ever committed.

And if we're to say in God we trust, how do we murder God's creation in the womb? Another thing I will say to this body is I want to work with all of you for our people. It should be America first, always, always and there's nothing wrong with that. And if this Congress is to tolerate members that condone riots that have hurt American people, attack police officers, occupied federal property, burned businesses and cities, but yet wants to condemn me and crucify me in the public square for words that I said, and I regret a few years ago, then I think we're in a real big problem, a very big problem. What shall we do as Americans? Shall we stay divided like this? We allow the media that is just as guilty as QAnon of presenting truth and lies to divide us? Will we allow ourselves to be addicted to hate and hating one another? I hope not because that's not the future I want for my children and it's not the future I want for any of your children. I yield back my time. Thank you.

Okay, so that's a really warped ending.
Brings up God and passions of religion, then deflects blame and accusations upon others - also, it sounds like a threat to Congress, like "how dare you condemn me - I'm a good God fearing person who wants to go after pro-abortion people."
AunBear89
It's a 2A gun fetishist thing. Latin for "come take them". It was the Spartan leader's reply when Xerxes told the Spartans to lay down their spears.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess she has no clue what it means. She probably got it from an ad in the back of 9mm Fancy magazine because it was free with a speed draw holster.
B.A. Bearacus
Bearister, please remember this is a family-friendly site. BI has already received a complaint from one parent. Could you have at least had the decency to put an AR-15 over the chest area so that kids won't be traumatized?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.