Marjorie Taylor Greene

18,133 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

She is literally a Neanderthal.

Put a bag over her face and .....

No Never No way Ever

Addendum: this image is concerning/scarring me lol

Your comment reminded me of the chorus of one of my favorite songs:

I've been a wild rover for many's the year
And I've spent all me money on whiskey and beer
But now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more
And it's no, nay, never
No, nay never no more
Will I play the wild rover
No never no more
-The Wild Rover
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
bearister said:

-The Wild Rover, The Dubliners
then yours had us looking it up, darnit.. /* singalong edition */

sycasey
sp4149
bearister said:

I've been a wild rover for many's the year
And I've spent all me money on whiskey and beer
But now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more
And it's no, nay, never
No, nay never no more
Will I play the wild rover
No never no more
-The Wild Rover, The Dubliners
A favorite Rugby song as well, see http://www.beerandrugby.com/rugbysongs.html

I opted not to display the lyrics as some BI posters might have found them offensive.

dajo9
concordtom said:

bearister said:

Take a couple of guesses regarding who is never going to file a libel suit against the author of this book or named sources (always feel free to share bullsh@it theories why there won't be litigation over it).

The perfect target': Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years ex-KGB spy | Donald Trump | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

I've told my story about 1 week in Moscow in 1990 here before.
I was 21 on a private citizen diplomatic/friendship trip (large group of a few hundred).
We were met with an entertained by our counterparts in Russia. Now, being young, I was merely "along for the ride" and so really don't know much about who they all were. But I swear one gal tried to seduce me and I'm convinced it was part of a plot to open (enlarge) their file on me.
I have no doubt that Russia has forces that have been playing Donald similarly - to what extent I can have no idea. But I'd believe the book.

You should have taken one for the team

As a counterespionage measure of course
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Big C
concordtom said:

NO CLUE.
ANYONE?
Probably a link to some additional BS conspiracy nonsense. Q-Code.

Fundraiser for worthy causes...

"I will donate $100 to a charity of my choice, if Marjorie Taylor Greene wears (to a press conference, press interview, or session of Congress) a mask that reads ___________."

(fill in the blank)
concordtom
Funny - I didn't even realize that the first one showed "breast".
Maybe this is the place for kids to come to when National Geographic is down.
dimitrig
concordtom said:

NO CLUE.
ANYONE?
Probably a link to some additional BS conspiracy nonsense. Q-Code.

Molon labe (Ancient Greek: , romanized: moln lab), meaning 'come and take [them]', is a classical expression of defiance. It is among the Laconic phrases reported by Plutarch,[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe#cite_note-1][1][/url] attributed to King Leonidas I in reply to the demand by Xerxes I that the Spartans surrender their weapons. The exchange between Leonidas and Xerxes occurs in writing, on the eve of the Battle of Thermopylae (480 BC).

(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe)

Big C

MTG has been playing us! Turns out she's fluent in the conspiratorial and fighting words of several languages!

But wait until her constituency finds out what a pointy-headed intellectual she is...
bearister

concordtom

?itemid=12651809

AunBear89
This guy seems to like her...
Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) Tweeted:
Matt Gaetz on Marjorie Taylor Greene's press conference: "That was so good I almost had to smoke a cigarette afterwards." https://t.co/btVwLFf4eJ
BearForce2
MTG wins.
Precedent is set by the Dems
Committees were nothing.
She garnered more attention and financial support all due to the Dems.
She just started.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Like tRump and Mikey Flynn, she isn't smart enough to take advantage of a break. They are all future felony convictions waiting to happen.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

And she stood up in front of Congress and capitulated on every point the Democrats criticized her for. I don't know who won, but it wasn't her.

This just in: Custer's ghost declares victory at Little Bighorn.
AunBear89
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

And she stood up in front of Congress and capitulated on every point the Democrats criticized her for. I don't know who won, but it wasn't her.

She's hoping Cletus and Cooter, and Ma and Pa Kettle back in her district aren't smart enough to watch CSPAN and see her capitulating. She most likely is safe, as I suspect the majority of her yokel constituency gets information from FB and Faux and The Blaze.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

Any Republicans wanting to run for a national or statewide (i.e., senate or governor) positions in a state that is not deep red better hope that is not the case because going toward MTG and QAnon instead of fiscal responsibility, competition, state rights, law and order and smaller government will mean the party will lose the suburbs, independents, and moderate Republicans. And it will cause greater division since moderates will have to choose either crazy to keep the Trump and QAnon cult members or choose standard conservative to keep the moderates, college educated people, and most corporations.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

Any Republicans wanting to run for a national or statewide (i.e., senate or governor) positions in a state that is not deep red better hope that is not the case because going toward MTG and QAnon instead of fiscal responsibility, competition, state rights, law and order and smaller government will mean the party will lose the suburbs, independents, and moderate Republicans. And it will cause greater division since moderates will have to choose either crazy to keep the Trump and QAnon cult members or choose standard conservative to keep the moderates, college educated people, and most corporations.

The media will no doubt paint MTG as Miss Q for the time being if Q is still even a thing in the next several months.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

The media will no doubt paint MTG as Miss Q for the time being if Q is still even a thing in the next several months.
Whether it is or not, the fact that she went full cannonball dive into the pool of QAnon tells me all there is to know about her. If someone who ran on a QAnon platform and still makes statements with shades on conspiracy, not sure why we are acting as if she is some 6 year old whose personality and character may change. She is who she is.
BearForce2
bearister said:

Like tRump and Mikey Flynn, she isn't smart enough to take advantage of a break. They are all future felony convictions waiting to happen.

She sort of thinks like a Democrat.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Her selling point is what? That she's vindictive? That, instead of standing on principle , she is just going to be promoting the same action by her side that she had proposed was morally wrong when done by the other side?

Look, if that is all she is standing for, she is by all reasonable standards an empty garbage bag. Am I wrong?
sycasey
OaktownBear said:

BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

She knows the Trump playbook all right: take a big loss and call it a victory.
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

MTG wins.
Committees were nothing.
She just started.

What did she win?
bearister
"This just in: Custer's ghost declares victory at Little Bighorn."

All I could find was the ghost of one of his opponent contemporaries:

BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Her selling point is what? That she's vindictive? That, instead of standing on principle , she is just going to be promoting the same action by her side that she had proposed was morally wrong when done by the other side?

Look, if that is all she is standing for, she is by all reasonable standards an empty garbage bag. Am I wrong?

Are you calling Democrats empty garbage bags?

calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Maybe other than hating Democrats, you don't believe in any of this. I get that hanky's purpose is to mock the left but what do you believe that is independent of hating anything that the Democrats say?

I will try one more time to engage you in a way that is substantive before giving up. No, I don't think they are empty bags. While I disagreed with the Russian investigation and agreed with the Ukraine impeachment, it was based on substance and not just .... hey vote for me because I will parrot everything that I said was wrong with Trump.

So, why do you like Greene? Or is your position limited to hating the left?
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Virtue signaling...
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Maybe other than hating Democrats, you don't believe in any of this. I get that hanky's purpose is to mock the left but what do you believe that is independent of hating anything that the Democrats say?

I will try one more time to engage you in a way that is substantive before giving up. No, I don't think they are empty bags. While I disagreed with the Russian investigation and agreed with the Ukraine impeachment, it was based on substance and not just .... hey vote for me because I will parrot everything that I said was wrong with Trump.

I'm with you about agreeing to disagree with regards to Trump. I have a couple of conservative friends who voted for Biden and I have no intention of trying to change their mind

As for MTG, I'd vote for her simply because she's not a Democrat and in the current scheme of things, that's good enough for me so I'd side with her despite her faults. She pro-life and supports free speech, that's a easy choice for me.
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

I'm with you about agreeing to disagree with regards to Trump. I have a couple of conservative friends who voted for Biden and I have no intention of trying to change their mind

As for MJT, I'd vote for her simply because she's not a Democrat and in the current scheme of things, that's good enough for me so I'd side with her despite her faults. She pro-life and supports free speech, that's a easy choice for me.
That's the thing I've come to realize about Republican support. It really is nothing more than being anti-Democrat. If you push them on policies that their favorite candidate supports, they can't name it.
dimitrig
SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

As for MJT, I'd vote for her simply because she's not a Democrat and in the current scheme of things, that's good enough for me so I'd side with her despite her faults. She pro-life and supports free speech, that's a easy choice for me.
That's the thing I've come to realize about Republican support. It really is nothing more than being anti-Democrat. If you push them on policies that their favorite candidate supports, they can't name it.

Sure they can:

1. Lower taxes
2. Lower taxes
3. Lower taxes
4. Public safety (that one's gonna take a hit after what happened at the Capitol)
5. Guns
6. Guns
7. Deregulation
8. Immigration
9. Lower taxes
10. Abortion

BearForce2
SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

How about not killing babies? I mentioned it and posted a pic.
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Republicans don't care whether babies die or not
BearForce2
SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

You talking to me or Republicans in general?
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Thanks for your response. Yes, we will agree to disagree on Trump, which is perfectly reasonable.

I too am pro-life and pro free speech. But being pro life and even jokingly advocate shooting someone for having different political views are not aligned. And being for free speech is not the same as being for being shielded from negative consequences from that speech from the private community. If someone came up to you and spewed the most stupid liberal viewpoints, you are free to walk away and never choose to engage with that person or do business with person without violating her free speech. While I hate the cancel culture, they are doing what I said you are free to do. And the house can vote to remove her from committees since they confirm committee assignments, and they can base those decisions based on her former speech just like the Republican senate previously objected to some appointments by Obama based on the appointees former comments. Neither violated the freedom of speech. People like us need to stand up for a conservative position of accountability. She needs to be accountable for what she said and did and stop making excuses or blaming others.
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

You talking to me or Republicans in general?
I'm talking about every anti-abortion person in this country. They don't care about babies dying or not. And for Republican politicians that goes double.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.