Matt Gaetz

18,017 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BearHunter
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

...followed by the work bench.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

AunBear89
okaydo said:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
chazzed
If any of that turns out to be true, holy sh*te!
okaydo
All the tweets I posted above, well, Maddow also summed it up. It's pretty crazy.

okaydo
bearister
Drudge Report just reported that Matt Gaetz has retained Rob from The Legal Help Center TV commercials to represent him. When asked the basis of his decision, Rep. Gaetz responded:
"I'm not sure Rob is a licensed attorney, I don't even know his last name, but a guy with those sideburns, an Eddie Munster widow's peak, and a face like Vince Vaughn on a 5 week bender has to be good."

bearister
"A Twitter wag summed it up best: "Matt Gaetz is everything the Republicans were looking for in Hunter Biden.

... Yes, for all his messy, self-destructive behavior, this Hunter has never slaughtered and posed with wild animals or whipped up a crowd for an insurrection."

Opinion | Hunter Biden, Matt Gaetz and Nonstop Depravity - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/opinion/matt-gaetz-hunter-biden-memoir.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/opinion/matt-gaetz-hunter-biden-memoir.html?referringSource=articleShare
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

I still do not understand why unfounded claims about Obama being gay are a point of discussion in this thread. Who cares?
How did this thread end up being about Obama's sexuality and not about Matt Gaetz banging a 17 y/o underage girl, paying for sex, showing pictures of naked women he slept with to Republican House members with on the floor of the House, and doing drugs, all of which were well known to Republicans? Gaetz is going to make a great prison wife with that pretty mouth of his. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I know it's hard for some people but focus! By the way, Liz Cheney is laughing her ass off.

I've never heard about Obama being gay until Bearacus brought it up.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Colby Hall on Newsmax: GOP Rejects Matt Gaetz After Scandal

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mediaites-colby-hall-says-conservatives-are-dumping-matt-gaetz-crickets-coming-from-the-gop-caucus/
bearister

BearlyCareAnymore
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

I still do not understand why unfounded claims about Obama being gay are a point of discussion in this thread. Who cares?
How did this thread end up being about Obama's sexuality and not about Matt Gaetz banging a 17 y/o underage girl, paying for sex, showing pictures of naked women he slept with to Republican House members with on the floor of the House, and doing drugs, all of which were well known to Republicans? Gaetz is going to make a great prison wife with that pretty mouth of his. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I know it's hard for some people but focus! By the way, Liz Cheney is laughing her ass off.

I've never heard about Obama being gay until Bearacus brought it up.

It wasn't Bearacus. He is responding to helltopay who has said it several times. His post was responding to helltopay's one line about it in a long list of crazy, so I understand why you missed it.
Californium
Bearister,
maybe you already posted this one. or maybe it's too on the nose for your taste, but ...

okaydo

Big C
okaydo said:

This ones not bad, but when I saw a new end-of-the-news-day post from Okaydo on the Matt Gaetz thread, I was hoping it was more like... "Matt Gaetz Believed to Be Having a Relationship with a Seventeen Year Old... Sheep. Claims Constituents in his Florida District Remain Supportive"
BearNIt
Republicans would do themselves a favor by getting rid of this clown before the 2022 elections. Every Republican running will be asked about Gaetz and what they knew as they attempt to campaign.
BearNIt
Matt Gaetz could be in trouble given that his buddy is expected to plead guilty to the charges the Feds brought against him. There were 33 charges and if he wants to not spend the majority of his life in federal prison, he will cut a deal with the Feds and cooperate with the investigation involving Gaetz.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/us/politics/matt-gaetz-investigation.html
concordtom
BearNIt said:

Republicans would do themselves a favor by getting rid of this clown before the 2022 elections. Every Republican running will be asked about Gaetz and what they knew as they attempt to campaign.
No. I think they should keep supporting him. He's one of the leaders of the party. They should all sign a letter of faith in their boy. They should go on FoxNews, InfoWars, NewsMaxx, OAN, as well as CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS as much as possible.

Double down. Go all the way. Never back down. Never admit fault or any misstep. Never apologize.

https://headtopics.com/images/2020/10/23/huffpost/lindsey-graham-calls-for-probe-of-rival-jaime-harrison-s-ability-to-out-fundraise-him-1319506315945889793.webp

dajo9
BearNIt said:

This only happens to Democrats via Fox News and the like. This will not happen to Republicans in 2022.
American Vermin
okaydo
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
Is this the Republicans are the party of family values thread?

I was surprised no one is talking about John Merrill yet. Merrill, Alabama's secretary of state, is angling for the Alabama senate seat up for grabs in 2 years. The affair allegation is a classic he said, she said story. Rumors swirled that he had an extra marital affair with a legal assistant. He accused the woman of stalking and being obsessed with him and was adamant that nothing had occurred. He fired up the right wing media machinery to attack everyone.

Quote:

While Merrill was summoning all of the righteous indignation he could muster, the legal assistant whom Merrill said he most certainly wasn't having an affair with was handing AL.com a 17-minute recording of a phone call between the two that, ahem, indicated otherwise. On the recording was a discussion of "various sexual acts they performed during dozens of romantic encounters." Merrill also appeared to try to end the affair, saying on the tape that he was seeking the Lord's help to stay away from the woman. The woman, who said the relationship took place over three years, also accused Merrill of using racist language to describe Black people in the state.

When presented with the recording, Merrill acknowledged the relationship. "It's clear that I had an inappropriate relationship with her, and it is not something that I am proud of or something that is something thatI'm very disappointed in myself," Merrill told AL.com. "I'm also disappointed that I allowed my family to be embarrassed by this action. And it's something that I certainly will always regret because of the pain that it has caused my family."

Bonus Florida republican family values. Where's Q when you need them?

concordtom

This was a mistake to release:

Just wait until the press now finds the female staffers of his office and questions them as they get into/out of their cars:

"Did you sign the letter released from his office?
Do you affirm that the Congressman is not guilty of the charges?
Have you ever seen the Congressman on a date with a woman?"

He just turned those closest to him into part of the media circus - I should think.

I bet that in creating this letter mailed to the press he has presumed to use them as an alibi and I bet that wall crumbles at least in one instance. It's like Trump standing up there and proclaiming that all the black people love him. Uh, not so fast.
BearlyCareAnymore
concordtom said:

Just wait until the press now finds the female staffers of his office and questions them as they get into/out of their cars:

"Did you sign the letter released from his office?
Do you affirm that the Congressman is not guilty of the charges?
Have you ever seen the Congressman on a date with a woman?"

He just turned those closest to him into part of the media circus - I should think.

How come nobody ever says "I have spent many days with my coworker and he has never mugged me therefor he couldn't possibly mug someone else "
okaydo

okaydo

dimitrig

But Republicans will be sure to remind us that Bill Clinton had a sex scandal with a willing adult woman!

concordtom
OaktownBear said:

concordtom said:

How come nobody ever says "I have spent many days with my coworker and he has never mugged me therefor he couldn't possibly mug someone else "
Maybe muggers have a tendency to go on Twitter and declare their innocence by posting an unsigned letter from their unnamed associates stating that they have never been mugged.
concordtom
dimitrig said:

But Republicans will be sure to remind us that Bill Clinton had a sex scandal with a willing adult woman!

LOL

Republicans have gone from puritanical religious right to anything goes nonsensicals.

bearister
Congressman Matt Gaetz to speak at conservative women's summit amid federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/matt-gaetz-women-save-america-summit-federal-investigation-sex-trafficking/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/matt-gaetz-women-save-america-summit-federal-investigation-sex-trafficking/

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Givin' all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him, you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, oh be proud of him
'Cause after all, he's just a man

Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And somethin' warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Keep givin' all the love you can
Stand by your man

Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Keep givin' all the love you can
Stand by your man

Songwriters: Billy Sherrill / Tammy Wynette
bearister
Within the next couple of years Gaetz will be getting traded around for cartons of cigarettes.
concordtom
Matt Gaetz spoke to Trump while having sex, he wrote in his book.

concordtom
Ripping on Matt Gaetz.

AunBear89
So, YogiHydra supports and defends GQP politicians that use teenage hookers? Always knew he was a sick little pr/ck.
dajo9
Corn Pop said:

Now do the reporting on the 17 year old
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.