Uhhh this comes off sounding a bit fascist.

2,054 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm currently on the side of taking the vaccine eventually...but this is batsh*t crazy language.

hanky1
These public health 'experts' are idiots. So tone deaf they have no idea their message absolutely destroys their cred. I've been saying this about Fauci since day 1.

It's the first time in their miserable lives that anyone has ever listened to them and now that the pandemic is over they're desperately afraid that people will no longer care about them so they make up these fantasies.
Big C
hanky1 said:

These public health 'experts' are idiots. So tone deaf they have no idea their message absolutely destroys their cred. I've been saying this about Fauci since day 1.

It's the first time in their miserable lives that anyone has ever listened to them and now that the pandemic is over they're desperately afraid that people will no longer care about them so they make up these fantasies.

I'm sorry hanky1, but if "the pandemic is over", maybe you ought to be the one who gets to explain that to the loved ones of the 50-100,000 Americans who are still going to die from COVID-19.
okaydo
MinotStateBeav said:

I'm currently on the side of taking the vaccine eventually...but this is batsh*t crazy language.

Wow, had no idea you support antifa.
B.A. Bearacus
If we give an inch to this lady's fascist ideas, it will be a slippery slope to forcing children to get vaccinations for various preventable diseases. We can never -- EVER -- let that happen. If we allowed mandatory vaccination of children it would truly be the end of our American experiment and time to start stockpiling ammo.
helltopay1
I remember when CNN used to be a news organization...but then I also remember when ABC, NBC< CBS, and the NYT and the Washington Post also used to be news organizations..now, all of the above are just spear-carriers for the Democratic Party. Even Walter Cronkite, who was a liberal, has to be turning over in his grave.

Lester Holt of NBC has just received a lifetime award for excellence in journalism.
1) it has been reported that he gave Hillary some of the questions in advance of the NBC 2016 debate.

Did he do this???? At his award ceremony, he actually said this...." Fairness in journalism is overrated." He actually said that..he will regret that statement for the rest of his life...he has been exposed as someone who wouldn't know fairness and/or objectivity if he fell over it. So---did he feed thge questions to Hillary in 2016????Everyone knows he is a card-carrying liberal.....And, he just confessed that journalists should not strive for "fairness" in their reporting. So, the answer is probably yes...our country has been circling the drain for the last 50 years. There are 1,000 reasons for the circling....lester Holt is one of the 1,000 reasons. 'Fairness is overrated." He actually said that.....God help us!!!
hanky1
These people are simply incompetent

LMK5
helltopay1 said:

I remember when CNN used to be a news organization...but then I also remember when ABC, NBC< CBS, and the NYT and the Washington Post also used to be news organizations..now, all of the above are just spear-carriers for the Democratic Party. Even Walter Cronkite, who was a liberal, has to be turning over in his grave.

Lester Holt of NBC has just received a lifetime award for excellence in journalism.
1) it has been reported that he gave Hillary some of the questions in advance of the NBC 2016 debate.

Did he do this???? At his award ceremony, he actually said this...." Fairness in journalism is overrated." He actually said that..he will regret that statement for the rest of his life...he has been exposed as someone who wouldn't know fairness and/or objectivity if he fell over it. So---did he feed thge questions to Hillary in 2016????Everyone knows he is a card-carrying liberal.....And, he just confessed that journalists should not strive for "fairness" in their reporting. So, the answer is probably yes...our country has been circling the drain for the last 50 years. There are 1,000 reasons for the circling....lester Holt is one of the 1,000 reasons. 'Fairness is overrated." He actually said that.....God help us!!!
It's a shame--but not totally surprising-- that Lester let that out of the bag. Up till now he's been "the most trusted" anchor. That may now change. I've watched him every night since Brian WIlliams was forced out. I wouldn't know who to go to next. Up till this time I thought Holt was as close to fair as is possible in this era. Oops.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
BearForce2

I'm just waiting for the day when Biden stops wearing his mask in public. Believe science.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
chazzed
hanky1 thinks that Trump handled the pandemic perfectly, so take his stances on the pandemic response with a mountain of salt.
AunBear89
I find it sad, but not at all surprising, that Cal educated GQP members are so wedded to their talking points that they have ignored/forgotten the definition of "fascism" - or maybe they really are that stupid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

You should have seen what happened to men at Iwo Jima. I guess in your view we shouldn't have done that either.
American Vermin
dajo9
hanky1 said:

These people are simply incompetent

Lol, you are all worked up because the CDC Director said nobody gets infected about a vaccine that is 90% effective though Trump bungled the situation 10x that every day
American Vermin
AunBear89
You Righteous Righties throw around the term "Fascist" much like you accuse Libruls of using the term "racist" - if you don't like it, it's fascist.

Fascism is the far right end of the political spectrum - and the GQP is far more Fascist adjacent than anything that gets their man panties in a twist.
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav said:

Biden admin says they're going door to door with the vaccine.
hanky1
BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They're going to start stabbing people w vaccine without consent.
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

BearForce2 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They're going to start stabbing people w vaccine without consent.
BearForce2

Quote:

5. Show them your fully assembled LEGO Capitol Building set. - A true sign that you're a deranged terrorist -- they'll run away screaming.
BearForce2

Those who were babbling about fascism the last 4 years are awfully quiet these days.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.