God and the Democratic Party.

1,449 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At thge Democratic convention many years ago, the delegates voted to remove the word God from any of their aspirations. Nothing has changed. obama took every opportunity to denigrate Christianity during his reign. ( As well as Jews, Whites and the state of Israel. Again, nothing has changed. Have you seen or heard or read what the hapless Biden has said about whites, and the state of Israel since ascending to the throne from his home basement??biden used to be a moderate. He used to be a "normal" Catholic. He used to occasionally 'reach across the aisle...Not anymore--he is beholden to the rich, woke corporations and the hysterical American-hating lefties who dragged his corpse across the finish line last November. Expect more of thge same.
AunBear89
Thge crazy old man is yelling at clouds again.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

At thge Democratic convention many years ago, the delegates voted to remove the word God from any of their aspirations. Nothing has changed. obama took every opportunity to denigrate Christianity during his reign. ( As well as Jews, Whites and the state of Israel. Again, nothing has changed. Have you seen or heard or read what the hapless Biden has said about whites, and the state of Israel since ascending to the throne from his home basement??biden used to be a moderate. He used to be a "normal" Catholic. He used to occasionally 'reach across the aisle...Not anymore--he is beholden to the rich, woke corporations and the hysterical American-hating lefties who dragged his corpse across the finish line last November. Expect more of thge same.

I'm one of the millions who follows God on Twitter. The real God.

And I can confirm he's anti-Republican.

Big C
helltopay1 said:

Not the least bit surprising that Obama, a known Muslim, would denigrate Christianity. What I never understood was how he was eligible to become President, having been born in Kenya (or one of those places).
bearister
" obama took every opportunity to denigrate Christianity during his reign."
Please list examples numerically with citations to where you got the information.

If you were a Catholic, you would be "all in" for the U.S. Bishops Conference to issue an edict that Biden be denied communion because he refuses to merge Church and State and advocate the Catholic view of abortion on the Republic. Those same Conservative Catholic Bishops were fine with supporting tRump, an adulterer, career criminal, racist, business and tax fraud, abusive parent, horrible brother and husband, traitor, and seditionist just because of the stance he took on abortion for political reasons. tRump probably had endless sexual conquests that had abortions.

These Conservative Catholic Bishops are the same ones that rotated child rapist priests from one parish to another, all the while covering up their crimes in the hope of saving reputation and dollars (Gee, a 3.2 billion dollar miscalculation). Those Conservative Catholic Bishop pedophile protectors forfeited their moral standing to preach on matters of faith and morals years ago. If only they had spent more time rooting out child rapist priests and less time coming up with $5 words like "consubstantial" and "incarnate" to insert into a pray that did just fine as originally written.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
As an ex-catholic, I too am very disappointed with the many sins and hypocrisies of the Church. The Church has certainly not always lived up to its lofty aspirations and pronouncements. But, Christianity has numerous branches....why single out one branch???

Furthermore, Catholics, as well as other branches of the Christian faith have done much good for the world.
In addition, obama gave the world a clue as to how he would govern, when, a few days after he was elected in 2008, he went on TV, and said, " This is not a judeo-Christian nation. " If he had said that during the campaign, he would have carried a few Muslim votes and the votes of a few atheists and agnostics, b ut, he would shave been swamped in the general election.
Evidence????Where have you been????He treated Jews and Israel like lepers in a leper colony his entire eight years!!!!!Ask Orthodox Jews and Israelis how they feel about Obama------and then...duck!!!!
As for Christians, just ask the Little Sisters of the Poor how they feel about your favorite pin-up.....and then duck!!!!Obsama was a very funny Chrisztian....for 20 years.....20 years!!!!!he sat in the pews of the Reverend Wright who said for 20 years, " *********Whites, *********America, and *********Jews."

Want more citations???I have about 56,000 of them...You are probably a good lawyer------but you suck at politics.
dajo9
Lots of bigotry towards the non-religious on full display in this thread. No matter. Intolerance will continue to drive people towards non-religion.

In the 2020 election something like 22% of the votes came from the non-religious and we were decisive in putting Biden in the White House. We are the only group that is growing in terms of religion / non-religion. Your bigotry and intolerance, your view of us as an illegitimate political constituency, only makes us stronger.
American Vermin
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Do you think 2000 years from now they will make a book comprised of The Tweets of God? And will it be taken as seriously as the books of the bible?

(Almost a serious question)
AunBear89
Typical. Just another Righteous Righty hypocrite suffering from chronic ODS.
boredom
helltopay1 said:

In addition, obama gave the world a clue as to how he would govern, when, a few days after he was elected in 2008, he went on TV, and said, " This is not a judeo-Christian nation. " If he had said that during the campaign, he would have carried a few Muslim votes and the votes of a few atheists and agnostics, b ut, he would shave been swamped in the general election.

so you're saying that if Obama had only stated this prior to an election he would've been "swamped" in that subsequent election? And then he followed up this statement by a bunch of actions as President that were as bad or worse on this topic? If only Obama had run for office again after 2008 we would've seen if this is true or not.
Yogi361
82gradDLSdad said:

Quote:

Do you think 2000 years from now they will make a book comprised of The Tweets of God? And will it be taken as seriously as the books of the bible?

(Almost a serious question)
Pretty much the story of the Bible
AunBear89
helltopay1 said:

As an ex-catholic, I too am very disappointed with the many sins and hypocrisies of the Church. The Church has certainly not always lived up to its lofty aspirations and pronouncements. But, Christianity has numerous branches....why single out one branch???

Furthermore, Catholics, as well as other branches of the Christian faith have done much good for the world.
Evidence????Where have you been????He treated Jews and Israel like lepers in a leper colony his entire eight years!!!!!Ask Orthodox Jews and Israelis how they feel about Obama------and then...duck!!!!
As for Christians, just ask the Little Sisters of the Poor how they feel about your favorite pin-up.....and then duck!!!!Obsama was a very funny Chrisztian....for 20 years.....20 years!!!!!he sat in the pews of the Reverend Wright who said for 20 years, " *********Whites, *********America, and *********Jews."

Want more citations???I have about 56,000 of them...You are probably a good lawyer------but you suck at politics.
AunBear89
helltopay1 said:

BearForce2
dajo9 said:

Lots of bigotry towards the non-religious on full display in this thread. No matter. Intolerance will continue to drive people towards non-religion.

In the 2020 election something like 22% of the votes came from the non-religious and we were decisive in putting Biden in the White House. We are the only group that is growing in terms of religion / non-religion. Your bigotry and intolerance, your view of us as an illegitimate political constituency, only makes us stronger.

Like what? What were you most offended by?
bearister

"Looked at my watch and it was quarter to two
You know she said she didn't but i know she do."*

"Which of my son's band mates is coming for a sleepover tonight?"

*Nice gunt, Jer!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.