Joe Biden is a Fascist

3,610 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Release the Antifa, the Antifascists who use fascist tactics, who according to Biden in 2020 said they were only an idea!

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
helltopay1
Overheard at a UK meeting....."how in the f*** did this brain-dead corpse become President?"
overheard at thge Kremlin..'How in the f*** did this brain-dead corpse become President?"
Overheard in North Korea.." How in the f*** did this brain-dead corpse become President?"
Overheard in the Biden living room..." "How in the f*** did our brain-dead corpse become President?" Overheard
at a meeting between Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Beto o'Rourke, liz Warren, Pete Buttigieg, and Mike Bloomberg...."How in the f*** did we lose to this brain-dead corpse?" --Do you realize how bad we must have looked to the voters?"
AunBear89
Well, we did elect a brain dead sack of shyte for president just before him
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
helltopay1
To be clear....Joe Biden isn't anything..He has been in public life since the Age of 29.
he has taken every position under the sun during that time frame.
He exhibited racist views and palled around with racist Southerners in his own party for years...He and the KKK sympathizer Senator Byrd were buddies for years.
He said that Obama was 'acceptable" because he was clean-cut
According to Bob Gates, the former CIA Chief, 'Jo0e Biden has been wrong on every single policy issue ( both foreign and domestic)
He was kicked out of school for cheating...he was re-instated because he wrote a letter of apology to the Dean.
He had to withdraw from one presidential campaign because he was caught using an entire speech from Neal Kinnock, a British politician.
he has been accused of sexual harassment by several women , and, was accused of outright sexual assault right in his office by tara Reade.( That night, Miss Reade told her Mother and brother..She was re-assigned to the farthest corner of Biden' s offices after the "incident."
He allowed his family to use his name and office in order to secure Money and favors from the following countries...China, Russia and Ukraine.
if it weren't for the pandemic, Biden wouldn't have carried his family ..he hid from the American people in his basement for the duration...when he appeared, he read from a teleprompter and then promptly scurried down to the basement again.
In his short tenure, he has incurred 23 lawsuits. ( Trump incurred five over the same time span.
He is totally a captive of the radical left..He owes them for the nomination
There is no reconciling thge old Biden from the new Biden. ( He has gone back on just about everything he has ever said and did when he was a Senator. (The list is in the hundreds)

The American people are not bat s*** crazy...And, yet, Biden is enacting the policies of the bat s*** crazies who put him in office.
I hope the American bishops formally recommend he not be given communion for violating Catholic doctrine.
(That's what they have recommended, but, Joes' pal, the pope, has said he will override their recommendation.
Joe has already shut down an investigation into the origins of Covid 19...Under pressure, he has instructed his intelligence agencies to give him an update in 90 days.......don't bother....we kn ow what they will say.....thesy will say what they have been instructed to say....."Although there is a possibility the Virus came from thge Lab, most agencies still Clin g to the zoonotic theory......despite the FACT that the ground zero bat has yet to be found...Biden HAS to say this because he is beholden to China and lacks the personnel in his office to challenge China.

THIS IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO Donald Trump.....Repent at your leisure....
BearForce2
helltopay1 said:

To be clear....Joe Biden isn't anything..He has been in public life since the Age of 29.
He exhibited racist views and palled around with racist Southerners in his own party for years...He and the KKK sympathizer Senator Byrd were buddies for years.
According to Bob Gates, the former CIA Chief, 'Jo0e Biden has been wrong on every single policy issue ( both foreign and domestic)
He was kicked out of school for cheating...he was re-instated because he wrote a letter of apology to the Dean.
He had to withdraw from one presidential campaign because he was caught using an entire speech from Neal Kinnock, a British politician.
he has been accused of sexual harassment by several women , and, was accused of outright sexual assault right in his office by tara Reade.( That night, Miss Reade told her Mother and brother..She was re-assigned to the farthest corner of Biden' s offices after the "incident."
He allowed his family to use his name and office in order to secure Money and favors from the following countries...China, Russia and Ukraine.
if it weren't for the pandemic, Biden wouldn't have carried his family ..he hid from the American people in his basement for the duration...when he appeared, he read from a teleprompter and then promptly scurried down to the basement again.
In his short tenure, he has incurred 23 lawsuits. ( Trump incurred five over the same time span.
There is no reconciling thge old Biden from the new Biden. ( He has gone back on just about everything he has ever said and did when he was a Senator. (The list is in the hundreds)

The American people are not bat s*** crazy...And, yet, Biden is enacting the policies of the bat s*** crazies who put him in office.
I hope the American bishops formally recommend he not be given communion for violating Catholic doctrine.
(That's what they have recommended, but, Joes' pal, the pope, has said he will override their recommendation.
Joe has already shut down an investigation into the origins of Covid 19...Under pressure, he has instructed his intelligence agencies to give him an update in 90 days.......don't bother....we kn ow what they will say.....thesy will say what they have been instructed to say....."Although there is a possibility the Virus came from thge Lab, most agencies still Clin g to the zoonotic theory......despite the FACT that the ground zero bat has yet to be found...Biden HAS to say this because he is beholden to China and lacks the personnel in his office to challenge China.

Hey, Hunter doesn't sound all that bad compared to his daddy! About one in six surveyed said if they had known about the contents of Hunter's laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for the Big Guy. Of course, the Big Guy received the 10% cut from the Ukrainians even though Hunter is the energy expert. But the corporate media and big tech, specifically Twitter, censored the story that the NYPost broke about Hunter and even went above and beyond that and said it was Russian disinformation. The Demos still love to talk about Russia and Putin and it won't stop.

I'm beginning to think maybe half the country is bat sh9t crazy because it took an unemployed comedian like John Stewart for the country to feel comfortable to say out loud without feeling like they're pushing a conspiracy theory that the virus most likely came from the laboratory that has the same name.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

Biden's first attempt at critical race theory.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

helltopay1 said:

Hey, Hunter doesn't sound all that bad compared to his daddy! About one in six surveyed said if they had known about the contents of Hunter's laptop before the election, they wouldn't have voted for the Big Guy. Of course, the Big Guy received the 10% cut from the Ukrainians even though Hunter is the energy expert. But the corporate media and big tech, specifically Twitter, censored the story that the NYPost broke about Hunter and even went above and beyond that and said it was Russian disinformation. The Demos still love to talk about Russia and Putin and it won't stop.

I'm beginning to think maybe half the country is bat sh9t crazy because it took an unemployed comedian like John Stewart for the country to feel comfortable to say out loud without feeling like they're pushing a conspiracy theory that the virus most likely came from the laboratory that has the same name.
helltopay1
At Yalta, a young, vibrant Stalin took advantage of an old, sick weary FDR and Winston didn't have much to say...
If you read what Biden has given to Putin with no strings attached you are seeing a replay of Yalta..
We knew Biden would be weak but he is giving ordinary weakness a bad name..Russian collusion, anyone????
I'm talking Cyber attacks...nuclear arms treaties...gas pipelines from Russia to Germany...cancellation of US pipelines..importing oil from Russia..
Weakness is ALWAYS provacative...Any second-grader reading ANY history book understands that...
dimitrig
helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

BearForce2
dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Joe Biden has been in politics for 47 years, what has done to help America and Americans?

According to Bob Gates, Obama's former CIA Chief, 'Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy and national security issue for the past 4 decades.
dimitrig
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Joe Biden has been in politics for 47 years, what has done to help America and Americans?

According to Bob Gates, the former CIA Chief, 'Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy and national security issue for the past 4 decades.

Donald Trump has been in politics for 5 years and I've seen more than enough of him to know I want him out of politics forever.

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

According to Bob Gates, the former CIA Chief, 'Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy and national security issue for the past 4 decades.
If Gates is credible about this then he must also be credible when he said the following:

Quote:

It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump "is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief"

Agreed?
kelly09
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

If Gates is credible about this then he must also be credible when he said the following:

Quote:

It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump "is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief"

Agreed?
I do agree. I don't think that any of the last three were fit to be president. But of the three, Trump was much better than the commie and the 'What! Where the hell am I' guy.
sycasey
kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?
I do agree. I don't think that any of the last three were fit to be president. But of the three, Trump was much better than the commie and the 'What! Where the hell am I' guy.
It's so funny that conservatives actually believe a man with fairly moderate, pro-business economic policies like Barack Obama was actually a "commie." Do you guys even know what communism is?
Anarchistbear

Don't worry. Biden is saving us from leftist scum
BearForce2
Anarchistbear said:

Don't worry. Biden is saving us from leftist scum

I think the leftist scum will need to go back to school to figure out what they believe.
helltopay1
Dear Sy.....I read what you type and I.........sigh!!!!!!!!!!
sycasey
helltopay1 said:

Dear Sy.....I read what you type and I.........sigh!!!!!!!!!!
The feeling is mutual.
chazzed
kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?

I take issue with your assessment for two reasons:
1) 45 was not better at leading the country than any other president in history. Talk about divisive. You just like him because you're an alt-right loon.
2) 45 is the 'What! Where the hell am I' guy. He was pretty much out of his depth in any non-softball interview. He can't think on his feet at all.
kelly09
chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?

1) 45 was not better at leading the country than any other president in history. Talk about divisive. You just like him because you're an alt-right loon.
2) 45 is the 'What! Where the hell am I' guy. He was pretty much out of his depth in any non-softball interview. He can't think on his feet at all.
And you are a leftist wacko. Obama and his wife were so entitled. He was (and still is) a con. Biden was stupid even before the dementia.
chazzed
kelly09 said:

chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?

And you are a leftist wacko. Obama and his wife were so entitled. He was (and still is) a con. Biden was stupid even before the dementia.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Never let Republicans such as kelly forget how crazy they are. They think that everybody in the world conspires against them, that QAnon is legitimate, and that the rapid rise in global temperature is not related to human activity. May they never be allowed to deny that they supported the Trump administration with all of their heart.
WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

According to Bob Gates, Obama's former CIA Chief, 'Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy and national security issue for the past 4 decades.
As I'm sure you recall, almost immediately after taking office Biden signed a bunch of EOs reversing Trump policies. Well, around here 2 things happened almost immediately after that:

1) Gas prices rose back up to around $4/gal. AND
2) We stopped having "unhealthy" air days.

I am a person who likes to get out and walk and enjoy the world, so I appreciate this swift action and am willing to pay more for it at the pump. I'm sure you, being the troglodyte that you are, couldn't care less about air quality. But I do, and I'm an American. So Biden helped this American on an everyday, basic level almost immediately.
BearForce2
chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Never let Republicans such as kelly forget how crazy they are. They think that everybody in the world conspires against them, that QAnon is legitimate, and that the rapid rise in global temperature is not related to human activity. May they never be allowed to deny that they supported the Trump administration with all of their heart.

yes, uh huh.
MinotStateBeav
chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

chazzed said:

kelly09 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

helltopay1 said:

I'll take it.

Quote:

Agreed?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
sycasey
Look at this raging far-left Commie here.

MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

Let's be honest here, it really doesn't matter what the federal gov't does because the states will do whatever they want.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

Let's be honest here, it really doesn't matter what the federal gov't does because the states will do whatever they want.

That's . . . not how our government works. If the federal government passes a law the states have to follow it.
dajo9
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

That's . . . not how our government works. If the federal government passes a law the states have to follow it.

No states don't have to follow Federal law. They only do if the Federal government has the willingness to enforce the law and that is a political issue.

Minot is correct. The states will do what they want and the Federal government will not have the willpower to do anything about it. That is largely because the Federal government is structured to give undue power to these very same states.

The American people come last based on how our Constitution is designed.
American Vermin
BearForce2

The Constitution is fine. The Democrats will scream state rights when a Republican president is telling them to obey.
MinotStateBeav

Just another day where the President of the United States threatens his own citizens. Hey Joe, if the citizens are going after the government, the problem ain't with the citizens.
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav said:

Just another day where the President of the United States threatens his own citizens. Hey Joe, if the citizens are going after the government, the problem ain't with the citizens.

Joe Biden tells Congress "We The People" Are The Government, not the people.

dajo9
BearForce2 said:

The Constitution is fine. The Democrats will scream state rights when a Republican president is telling them to obey.

Hard to know. The people have voted for a Republican to be President only once in my adult life.

Either way, my comment is still true.
American Vermin
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav said:

chazzed
AunBear89 said:

What an unpleasant place to reside. I'd rather pay big city rent ... in Texas or Florida.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.