Cuomo Death Watch

1,866 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?

When's Cuomo going to resign? I don't think he makes it through the week but to be honest I am surprised he didn't resign months ago. Maybe they will elect Gavin after he loses the recall so that some republican funded crisis actor can be our governor until the next recall or January 2023, whichever comes first.

Quote:

(CNN)The New York attorney general's investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo found that Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday.

The office found that Cuomo harassed current and former state employees, as well as a number of women outside of state government, James said, as the office released a lengthy report on the investigation.

James said Tuesday that her investigation found that Cuomo engaged in "unwelcome and nonconsensual touching," and made comments of a "suggestive" sexual nature. James said that the conduct created a "hostile work environment for women."

Cuomo's conduct violated multiple federal and state laws, James said.

from CNN
okaydo

Anarchistbear
Impeach an Emmy winning hero because of some lying skanks! Stay the course Andy!
Unit2Sucks
Anarchistbear said:

Impeach an Emmy winning hero because of some lying skanks! Stay the course Andy!
Unfortunately it continues to prove that effectively lying about how well you are doing works better than actually doing a good job.

Cuomo's approval ratings were in the tank before COVID. He proceeded to botch the early COVID response and then started paying attention to it and his approval ratings skyrocketed. The ratings were low for a reason - he's a crappy governor and now we have even more reason to believe that he's a serial sexual harasser.

He should complete the transition to the dark side and re-register as a Republican. I'm sure he would pick up every last deplorable.
BearForce2
It's time for Cuomo bring attention back to the nursing home scandal to distract others from the sexual harassment scandal.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
Cuomo sucks and they should cut him loose as fast as possible.
Unit2Sucks
If only.

BearForce2

Congrats to Cuomo for doubling down.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
MinotStateBeav
CNN apparently has Chief of Masturbation Station Jeffery Toobin analyzing the Cuomo allegations lol...can't make this sh*t up
bearister
The female cop he groped in the elevator should have yanked her pistola on him and told him hands against the wall.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
MinotStateBeav said:

CNN apparently has Chief of Masturbation Station Jeffery Toobin analyzing the Cuomo allegations lol...can't make this sh*t up
That's not as bad as trying to put Gym Jordan on the committee to investigate the attempted overthrow of the government on Jan. 6th.
hanky1
Remember when Democrats and MSM were advocating for him to be person of the year last year?
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Remember when Democrats and MSM were advocating for him to be person of the year last year?

I don't remember that at all. Was that before or after you congratulated Ron DeSantis for successfully defeating COVID in Florida?
bearister

Do you think he is a Close Talker too?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
hanky1 said:

I remember.
BearForce2
helltopay1
Andrew.....please stay on....the longer you stay, the more Biden and the rest of the elite mob will. be humiliated....please stay...

And, boys and girls.....this is the man many in the elite liberal mob wanted to be President of the US.

Emmy awards, man of the year, etc...if this doesn't make you vomit, please see your gastro man to adjust your intestines..
BearForce2

Yikes, it's not just Cuomo, it's his staff, it's his CNN brother, and the HRC .
Unit2Sucks
better late than never.

BearForce2
helltopay1 said:

Andrew.....please stay on....the longer you stay, the more Biden and the rest of the elite mob will. be humiliated....please stay...

And, boys and girls.....this is the man many in the elite liberal mob wanted to be President of the US.

Emmy awards, man of the year, etc...if this doesn't make you vomit, please see your gastro man to adjust your intestines..

He very well might stick around and wait it out.
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks
Cuomo resigned this morning. Good riddance.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

Cuomo resigned this morning. Good riddance.
concordtom
Secret Service said:

And if you ever posted anything decent, you might get stars from people other than yourself.
Tell us, how many signon names have you created?
BearForce2

Why would Biden think it would benefit himself, the country, or anyone else to go out of this way to praise Cuomo? It's a beautiful mystery.
BearForce2

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.