Want more evidence???

895 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by helltopay1
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At one point, Cuomo was touted as a Presidential candidate. He also received an Emmy award for his wonderful work regarding Covid. Never mind that he caused the death of 5,000-10,000 folks by ordering nursing Homes to take Covid patients from Hospitals.
The sexual harassment stuff?????Not a good look, but pretty standard fare for male politicians in a State which supports the party of the perpetrator.

Asa far as we know, Cuomo never actually sexually assaulted anyone...unlike Joe Biden, who actually sexually assaulted Tara Reade in his office chambers. Evidence??She told her Mother and Brother the day of the assault, and, her Mother called the Larry King Show after Tara had been banished to a room far away from the alleged place of assault.

Biden is demanding that Cuomo resign...Of course...Cuomo is now a liability for the Democratic Party after the report from the AG.

The main difference between Biden and Cuomo????They are both creeps but Cuomo is more intelligent and does not suffer from obvious dementia. Up until the AG report, the MSM covered for Cuomo. Now, the MSM must follow the advice of Biden , and, at the very least, stop covering for him.

Unit2Sucks
You've been predicting Biden was going to be in a nursing home soon for over a year. I believe you said it would happen soon after the election.

Maybe Biden is going after Cuomo because Diamond Joe is worried about dying at the hands of Cuomo in a NY nursing home during his impending stay.
BearForce2
Andrew isn't the only creepy Cuomo.
MSBNC is calling for CNN's Andrew Cuomo to resign over creepiness.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/biden-calls-andrew-cuomo-resign-he-s-not-only-cuomo-n1275856
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
helltopay1
sucks..The White House is his current nursing home..
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

sucks..The White House is his current nursing home..

That's a funny way of admitting you've been wrong this whole time.
helltopay1
Sucks.....I can promise you many in the elite mob are having secret meetings concerning the 25th amendment..
Last year, this is what Joe Biden said..." I can always get a disease and then Kamala can take over." No kidding.

News flash...I hope you are sitting down....you don't have to be in an official nursing home to be in a nursing home..Biden had two (2) brain aneurisms in the past and almost died both times..We are seeing the results of his worsening condition daily. Democrats are increasingly worried that they will. be associated with Biden' mental condition...
Is this a fair association???Yes it is..
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Sucks.....I can promise you many in the elite mob are having secret meetings concerning the 25th amendment..
Last year, this is what Joe Biden said..." I can always get a disease and then Kamala can take over." No kidding.

News flash...I hope you are sitting down....you don't have to be in an official nursing home to be in a nursing home..Biden had two (2) brain aneurisms in the past and almost died both times..We are seeing the results of his worsening condition daily. Democrats are increasingly worried that they will. be associated with Biden' mental condition...
Is this a fair association???Yes it is..
Sounds like we both agree that Biden will never be in a nursing home but I am now wondering whether you are saying that "you don't have to be in a nursing home to be in a nursing home" because you have some experience in this area.

Please blink twice if you need us to notify your family that you aren't being treated well in the place you live that is definitely not a nursing home.
BearForce2
Democrats have already discussed giving nuclear code access to others besides Biden. All he had to do was take a cognitive test and if he passed, we'd be making fun of his gaffes only rather than worrying about his dementia.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
helltopay1
Dear Sucks: I used to manage a Nursing Home...Van guys-brentwood Nursing Home 1970.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.