January 6th Congressional Investigation

13,129 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by cbbass1
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is great.
I love the ending where he uses the term "pillow salesman"!!!

Hahaha!!!!

going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy shhhh
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMDEkNo/
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

Holy shhhh
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdMDEkNo/


Long ago, some white people thought it crazy to allow former slaves (uneducated) to vote.

Today, I'm asking the same question about this guy. And it just causes a long pause.

Is mankind capable of making good choices in a democracy, or are we like a drunk in a bar, a Bernie Madoff in front of investors, or Trump at the playboy mansion, missUSA dressing room, department store lingerie changing room, airplane seated next to attractive woman?

Humans choose the devil. We fly planes into buildings, we lie about WMD's, we enslave strangers from far away places, we kill you if informed you're Jewish.

Is there hope for us?
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If it's 80+ million of them the most concerning part is this: They are business/millionaires with fandangled generational wealth owners who gate keep employment/substance.
They are Police whom decide they can be judge jury and executioner murdering and destroying lives daily.
They are Judges and prosecutors that back up those same police.
They are politicians that support policy that continues the status quo.
They are doctors and nurse that refuse treatment and give substandard care to certain people.
They are teachers and professors admissions officers who gate keep education.

And subsequently way too many of the above teach their children the same *****

And the list goes on and on …

Not to mention the immigrants that race to assimilate via becoming the model minority aka mimicking ws social constructs.

Oh and and we can't leave out the owens and elders types that white racists love to give money to say the things they
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



D Day: How Democratic Nations used the invasion of Poland to launch a war on Terror against the political right.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:



D Day: How Democratic Nations used the invasion of Poland to launch a war on Terror against the political right.

The 1/6 narrative right now is only thing the Democrats and media have to defeat Trump in the next one. It's the largest DOJ investigation in the country's history despite the fact that the only person killed was an unarmed woman by Capitol police.
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:



D Day: How Democratic Nations used the invasion of Poland to launch a war on Terror against the political right.

The 1/6 narrative right now is only thing the Democrats and media have to defeat Trump in the next one. It's the largest DOJ investigation in the country's history despite the fact that the only person killed was an unarmed woman by Capitol police.
Yeah, that little attack on the capital authored by the sitting president in an attempt to overturn a national election is the ONLY thing the democrats have. They are totally grasping for straws. I mean what's the big deal?

But Hillary's emails and Biden's laptop, those are national emergencies!
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:



D Day: How Democratic Nations used the invasion of Poland to launch a war on Terror against the political right.

The 1/6 narrative right now is only thing the Democrats and media have to defeat Trump in the next one. It's the largest DOJ investigation in the country's history despite the fact that the only person killed was an unarmed woman by Capitol police.
Yeah, that little attack on the capital authored by the sitting president in an attempt to overturn a national election is the ONLY thing the democrats have. They are totally grasping for straws. I mean what's the big deal?

But Hillary's emails and Biden's laptop, those are national emergencies!

Hillary's emails? Biden's laptop? One had to do with Chelsea's wedding according to Hillary and the other was Russian disinformation according to intel services.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


This is new.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



This is new.
No, it happened over a year ago.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.

Amazing (but perhaps not too surprising) that Kamala Harris planted that pipe bomb there. She was probably attempting to destroy evidence that was there about her pedophile ring. That, or she had sent a bunch of emails.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.

Amazing (but perhaps not too surprising) that Kamala Harris planted that pipe bomb there. She was probably attempting to destroy evidence that was there about her pedophile ring. That, or she had sent a bunch of emails.

Meanwhile, Alec Baldwin's gun is in prison on suicide watch.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.

Amazing (but perhaps not too surprising) that Kamala Harris planted that pipe bomb there. She was probably attempting to destroy evidence that was there about her pedophile ring. That, or she had sent a bunch of emails.


Nice work, intern
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

BearForce2 said:



D Day: How Democratic Nations used the invasion of Poland to launch a war on Terror against the political right.

The 1/6 narrative right now is only thing the Democrats and media have to defeat Trump in the next one. It's the largest DOJ investigation in the country's history despite the fact that the only person killed was an unarmed woman by Capitol police.


Again, you are nuts if you don't get what's going on!

It's not just the mob.
It's the attempt to coerce Raffensburg into magically finding 10,830 votes.
It's the continued persistence that the election was massive fraud despite being turned away in 60 legal attempts to prove such.
It's never having accepted the results.
It's the invention of slogans like Stop The Steal, when they are the ones attempting to steal, and pushing that out to the entire United States as if it's a real thing.
It's holding a rally on the mall and inciting them with rage directed at the Capitol.
It's the Green Bay Sweep plan, so wonderfully explained by Navarro on Ari Melber's show.

You want to boil it down to one unarmed person?
You're nuts, absolutely nuts.

What Team Trump has been trying to do is destroy our entire electoral form of government. That's a national revolution, bub, and you've become part of it!


Donald, thou dost protest too much.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.

Amazing (but perhaps not too surprising) that Kamala Harris planted that pipe bomb there. She was probably attempting to destroy evidence that was there about her pedophile ring. That, or she had sent a bunch of emails.


Nice work, intern


You know he was being facetious, right?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:


No, it happened over a year ago.
Yes but it wasn't reported that Kamala was inside DNC headquarters at the time.

Amazing (but perhaps not too surprising) that Kamala Harris planted that pipe bomb there. She was probably attempting to destroy evidence that was there about her pedophile ring. That, or she had sent a bunch of emails.


Nice work, intern


You know he was being facetious, right?

Yes I do.

As was I.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jamie Raskin throws Jim Jordan's words from Benghazi back in his face for Jan. 6 investigation - Raw Story - Celebrating 17 Years of Independent Journalism


https://www.rawstory.com/jamie-raskin-warns-jim-jordan/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Timothy McVeighs are still there': fears over extremism in US military


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/10/us-military-rightwing-extremism-american-democracy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
US Army to conduct a two-week 'guerilla war' training exercise in the woods of North Carolina


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10391995/US-Army-conduct-two-week-guerilla-war-training-exercise-woods-North-Carolina.html

The pieces are being put in place to have Special Forces go on hunting missions in the future for seditionists.
This will also be helpful taking down any illegitimate government tRump tries to install as a result of a rigged election.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last Jan

Update
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Charged with seditious conspiracy
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Charged with seditious conspiracy



I have been critical of Merrick Garland but these seditious conspiracy charges are a big step in the right direction. More needs to happen but this is a good sign.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:




I have been critical of Merrick Garland but these seditious conspiracy charges are a big step in the right direction. More needs to happen but this is a good sign.

Agreed.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quiet from the righties while they wait for their cult bosses to tell them how to respond
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stewart Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.


I can see why you aren't one of the cult bosses
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here are Oath Keepers providing security for Roger Stone on January 5th after Stone spoke at a rally. The Oath Keepers have all access lanyards.

The complaint alleges that Rhodes was in very frequent contact with the Stone guards during the attack on the Capitol.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL, deplorables used to claim that 1.6 was a super bowl party or a bunch of unarmed tourists and that no one was charged with "insurrection."

Not understanding how the FBI works and how they build cases, they are now complaining that it took too long and they're ignoring how meaningful it is that the FBI thinks they can convict people with seditious conspiracy. It obviously took some time to build the case and get other deplorables to roll over on the defendants.

I've seen the FBI take over a year to build relatively simple cases, so I would be surprised if this is the last big indictment we see.

The pathetic spin from anti-democratic sympathizers in the GQP is only going to get more desperate.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:


The pathetic spin from anti-democratic sympathizers in the GQP is only going to get more desperate.

I sense an hourly raise coming soon for BearForce by Mother Russia.
I predict he will average more than 20 posts per day . . . desperately spewing spin and banking more rubles offshore.
His 11,000 post count will easily double. Bet on it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:


The pathetic spin from anti-democratic sympathizers in the GQP is only going to get more desperate. Hu

I sense an hourly raise coming soon for BearForce by Mother Russia.
I predict he will average more than 20 posts per day . . . desperately spewing spin and banking more rubles offshore.
His 11,000 post count will easily double. Bet on it.

You could be right. I've mentioned it here before, but in the final 36 hours before the last presidential election, Bear Force made about 700 posts to Off Topic. I don't think he took any breaks of more than an hour or two. He drove all other topics to page 4 or 5. It was both impressive and pathetic at the same time. God only knows what he'd do if Trump and his other heroes were on trial.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.