Mostly peaceful protesting

10,030 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by bear2034
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Will any of our Trump loving friends here have the courage to condemn this?

We have receipts from the damage caused by violent protests and you have Ted Nugent concert videos?

That's a no. You will not condemn encouraging Trump supporters at a Trump rally to go berserk on the skulls of Democrats.

The only people who seem to be going berserk on the skulls of Democrats are other Democrats.

So you won't condemn the Trump rally message?

Only if you:

1. condemn previous BLM-Antfia riots that that took place
2. play the entire speech so we know what he means.

So, that's a no on condemning a call for violence of political opponents at a political rally of a candidate you support

So that's a no on condemning violence.

Two things. One, you'll lead me around on these games but you'll never condemn this call for political violence from a rally for your favorite politician, Trump.

Second, if you want to be more specific about a specific incident I'll be glad to give you my judgment. Then we'll revert back to #1.
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

We have receipts from the damage caused by violent protests and you have Ted Nugent concert videos?

That's a no. You will not condemn encouraging Trump supporters at a Trump rally to go berserk on the skulls of Democrats.

The only people who seem to be going berserk on the skulls of Democrats are other Democrats.

Only if you:

So, that's a no on condemning a call for violence of political opponents at a political rally of a candidate you support

Two things. One, you'll lead me around on these games but you'll never condemn this call for political violence from a rally for your favorite politician, Trump.

Second, if you want to be more specific about a specific incident I'll be glad to give you my judgment. Then we'll revert back to #1.

You would have to ask Ted Nugent what he meant instead of being offended by inflammatory language that both sides use. You are playing games by asking me to do something I don't need to.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

I'd like to see the receipts BF2 claims to have.

How far do you live from Portland? You have front row seats.
I'm over 200 miles from Portland, so I'm not even in the cheap seats. I don't get over to Portland very often. I did spend 10 days there last year, but I was in a hospital having surgery. I didn't see any damage or damage receipts at the hospital. Going home, the route to the Interstate looked like a perfectly fine neighborhood with no boarded up or burned out buildings. I couldn't smell any ashes or soot. We didn't think to stop and ask people about their damage receipts.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

You would have to ask Ted Nugent what he meant instead of being offended by inflammatory language that both sides use. You are playing games by asking me to do something I don't need to.

Go "berserk on the skulls" from the podium of a political rally is not a both sides issue. Your side is pushing political violence and you won't say anything against it.
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

Go "berserk on the skulls" from the podium of a political rally is not a both sides issue. Your side is pushing political violence and you won't say anything against it.

Democrat politicians do the same and your side engages in the majority of the political violence.
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Maybe you missed the part where he's openly encouraging violence against "communists & marxists".

You reap what you sow, buddy. You can't have it both ways.
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

Democrat politicians do the same and your side engages in the majority of the political violence.
Oh really? Please provide documentation of Democratic Party politicians or leaders calling for violence against The Right. I'll wait...
MinotStateBeav
cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

Oh really? Please provide documentation of Democratic Party politicians or leaders calling for violence against The Right. I'll wait...

Maxine Waters says hi.
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

You won't see this on Faux News.

Note that it's become commonplace for law enforcement to declare #BLM or anti-war/#Occupy/anti-WTO, or other "liberal" protests "illegal", and then use force and violent tactics to disperse the protesters.

These violent dispersal tactics seem to be spared, though, for right-wing/anti-mask/anti-shutdown/white supremacist/pro-Fascist gatherings, because nationwide, most law enforcement officers agree with them.

I didn't see any murder of innocent civilians by police, just a video from a comedy show and an edited video without any context.
This was about the murder of George Floyd. This is your context.
The death of George Floyd: What video shows about his final minutes
Quote:

Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

The death of a single person as tragic as that was doesn't justify the destruction, looting, and violence.
Nothing justifies the destruction, looting, and violence. All those are crimes, and the laws against them need to be enforced.

You're equating the #BLM protests, which were Constitutionally-protected peaceful assemblies for the redress of grievances, with destruction, looting, and violence. The two are not the same.

The murder of George Floyd DID justify large-scale protests, because Floyd was just one of scores of innocent citizens murdered by cops. Finally, one murdering cop was held accountable.

BearForce2
cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

You won't see this on Faux News.

Note that it's become commonplace for law enforcement to declare #BLM or anti-war/#Occupy/anti-WTO, or other "liberal" protests "illegal", and then use force and violent tactics to disperse the protesters.

These violent dispersal tactics seem to be spared, though, for right-wing/anti-mask/anti-shutdown/white supremacist/pro-Fascist gatherings, because nationwide, most law enforcement officers agree with them.

I didn't see any murder of innocent civilians by police, just a video from a comedy show and an edited video without any context.
This was about the murder of George Floyd. This is your context.
The death of George Floyd: What video shows about his final minutes
Quote:

Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

The death of a single person as tragic as that was doesn't justify the destruction, looting, and violence.
Nothing justifies the destruction, looting, and violence. All those are crimes, and the laws against them need to be enforced.

You're equating the #BLM protests, which were Constitutionally-protected peaceful assemblies for the redress of grievances, with destruction, looting, and violence. The two are not the same.

The murder of George Floyd DID justify large-scale protests, because Floyd was just one of scores of innocent citizens murdered by cops. Finally, one murdering cop was held accountable.

Not all BLM protests were violent and destructive. All Antifa protests were violent and destructive. And many BLM protestors were mixed in together with Antifa along with looters and other trouble makers. Membership cards aren't required to join these protests. Also....

BearForce2

A man was arrested in the assassination attempt of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and told authorities he planned to break into Kavanaugh's home in Maryland and kill the justice. Remember this?

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bear2034

What in the world is going on here?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.