Mostly peaceful protesting

10,031 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by bear2034
OdontoBear66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

sycasey said:

NVBear78 said:

cbbass1 said:

NVBear78 said:

cbbass1 said:

oski003 said:

Saying that it is okay to harass supreme court justices because nut jobs harass abortion clinics is an unfortunate extremist liberal view.
I don't think that anyone is saying that it's OK to harass.

Peaceful protest is not harassment.

I really hate the idea of protestors at people's houses from the left or the right and of course violence against people or property by anyone is not right. Here was another example I saw today regarding the Supreme Court:

"The journalist for Rewire, Caroline Reilly, appeared to suggest more violence after a pro-life group's office was firebombed in Wisconsin over the weekend...

"More of this. May these people never know a moment of peace or safety until they rot in the ground," she wrote in a since-deleted Twitter post on Sunday."
This is an understandable and human reaction to a horrible injustice.

It doesn't make it right, however, and it's counter-productive. The last thing that we need in all this is sympathy for the 5 un-American SCOTUS judges.

Anyone who engages in violence, assault, vandalism, or harassment, in the name of politics should be held accountable. When these acts go unprosecuted, 'small-d' democracy is damaged.

Such is the case here. In the decades since Roe v Wade was decided, Pro-Birth protesters have made a regular practice of harassing, intimidating, and assaulting pregnant women, with few of these cases ever being prosecuted. When these crimes are routinely prosecuted, they become rare.

Let's also not forget the acts of violence committed by police and right-wing domestic terrorists against peaceful BLM protesters. Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

Despite that, #BLM has not called for acts of violence, assault, vandalism, or harassment against law enforcement. They've shown admirable restraint, despite the lack of any real political support from Democrats.

No, this isn't an understandable response at all-abortion would not be banned by this prospective ruling and would go back to the States. This is an attempt at mob intimidation.

This ignores that many states have already passed laws that will instantly ban abortion as soon as Roe is overturned. So yes, the response is very understandable.
Of course some will and some won't. The choice is left with the states and the majority of opinions in those states. You and I may not like it but at least get it right.
Please let us know when people can peacefully object to elimination of their rights. This idea that people who live in ****hole states have to accept whatever their state governments do is a pretty interesting tact. Particularly given that the majority of opinions in many states is pro-choice, but they will still get stuck with laws they don't agree with because politicians aren't always accountable to their constituents, for a variety of reasons.

Just so I understand, would your silencing of "mob intimidation" apply to all conservatives in California as well? If so, I'm sure they will be pleased to hear that they are no longer permitted to object to any concerns they have about our government, because "it's up to the states".

Uh, as I have repeatedly posted I am for abortion being legal with some reasonable time limits (roughly 16-20). Aside that I was citing the law as it is. You know, rights not specifically enumerated in the Constitution remaining with the states. So your passion is wonderful, your ascribing views to topics is not. The rigid stances to the left of center oftentimes parallel those right of center. I can but laugh.
First - the bolded statement is false. States don't have rights, people do. States have powers and nowhere does the constitution grant states the power to infringe on a woman's right to choose.

Second - your personal opinion on abortion isn't particularly relevant when you know very well that the Republican party intends to abolish abortion and is doing so in the majority of states in the country.
Granted, my personal opinions on abortion do not fly in the Republican Party for the most part. But each individual has to prioritize which issues are most important to them, and then see where they fit. So for me, fiscal conservativism is way, way more important than the issues of abortion and other issues, such that I align with that party with some serious disagreements---thus a very proud RINO who despises the extreme conservative wing nuts int the party as much as they despise my thinking. Also very much for clean air, clean water, desalinization, but not to the extremes that our economy suffers while other economies increase their coal production. And on, and on, and on. But choices are nice, just like for women, but with restriction in time (16-20 months).

And let me add on Friday 13 May, early morning, not knowing where the Elon Musk things go with Twitter, I absolutely love what he is doing. I came from the 60s at Berkeley when Free Speech was the passion of the "far left" as it was considered then (probably tame now). He is really fun---poking the bear.

If you like fiscal conservatism you must hate how much Biden has cut the deficit. Fiscal conservatism always leads to higher deficits.
Haha, I read the tea leaves a bit differently. I love how the his spending (aka investing) has raised inflation, his reappointment of Powell has given us a man who reacted much to late to economic factors and contributed to our current dilemma. Imagine if he got his Build Back Better through? A further disaster. The usage of monies in his administration is crazy. "It's Free" folks...Santa is in office.

Let's see. Newest economic suggestion---Let's use Covid funds to "Refund the Police"....What???? Wasn't he all in on BLM organization (not sentiment) and "Defund the Police" just recently? Quite an economic policy. Fingers to the wind.
dajo9
OdontoBear66 said:

dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

sycasey said:

NVBear78 said:

cbbass1 said:

NVBear78 said:

cbbass1 said:

oski003 said:

Saying that it is okay to harass supreme court justices because nut jobs harass abortion clinics is an unfortunate extremist liberal view.
I don't think that anyone is saying that it's OK to harass.

Peaceful protest is not harassment.

I really hate the idea of protestors at people's houses from the left or the right and of course violence against people or property by anyone is not right. Here was another example I saw today regarding the Supreme Court:

"The journalist for Rewire, Caroline Reilly, appeared to suggest more violence after a pro-life group's office was firebombed in Wisconsin over the weekend...

"More of this. May these people never know a moment of peace or safety until they rot in the ground," she wrote in a since-deleted Twitter post on Sunday."
This is an understandable and human reaction to a horrible injustice.

It doesn't make it right, however, and it's counter-productive. The last thing that we need in all this is sympathy for the 5 un-American SCOTUS judges.

Anyone who engages in violence, assault, vandalism, or harassment, in the name of politics should be held accountable. When these acts go unprosecuted, 'small-d' democracy is damaged.

Such is the case here. In the decades since Roe v Wade was decided, Pro-Birth protesters have made a regular practice of harassing, intimidating, and assaulting pregnant women, with few of these cases ever being prosecuted. When these crimes are routinely prosecuted, they become rare.

Let's also not forget the acts of violence committed by police and right-wing domestic terrorists against peaceful BLM protesters. Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

Despite that, #BLM has not called for acts of violence, assault, vandalism, or harassment against law enforcement. They've shown admirable restraint, despite the lack of any real political support from Democrats.

No, this isn't an understandable response at all-abortion would not be banned by this prospective ruling and would go back to the States. This is an attempt at mob intimidation.

This ignores that many states have already passed laws that will instantly ban abortion as soon as Roe is overturned. So yes, the response is very understandable.
Of course some will and some won't. The choice is left with the states and the majority of opinions in those states. You and I may not like it but at least get it right.
Please let us know when people can peacefully object to elimination of their rights. This idea that people who live in ****hole states have to accept whatever their state governments do is a pretty interesting tact. Particularly given that the majority of opinions in many states is pro-choice, but they will still get stuck with laws they don't agree with because politicians aren't always accountable to their constituents, for a variety of reasons.

Just so I understand, would your silencing of "mob intimidation" apply to all conservatives in California as well? If so, I'm sure they will be pleased to hear that they are no longer permitted to object to any concerns they have about our government, because "it's up to the states".

Uh, as I have repeatedly posted I am for abortion being legal with some reasonable time limits (roughly 16-20). Aside that I was citing the law as it is. You know, rights not specifically enumerated in the Constitution remaining with the states. So your passion is wonderful, your ascribing views to topics is not. The rigid stances to the left of center oftentimes parallel those right of center. I can but laugh.
First - the bolded statement is false. States don't have rights, people do. States have powers and nowhere does the constitution grant states the power to infringe on a woman's right to choose.

Second - your personal opinion on abortion isn't particularly relevant when you know very well that the Republican party intends to abolish abortion and is doing so in the majority of states in the country.
Granted, my personal opinions on abortion do not fly in the Republican Party for the most part. But each individual has to prioritize which issues are most important to them, and then see where they fit. So for me, fiscal conservativism is way, way more important than the issues of abortion and other issues, such that I align with that party with some serious disagreements---thus a very proud RINO who despises the extreme conservative wing nuts int the party as much as they despise my thinking. Also very much for clean air, clean water, desalinization, but not to the extremes that our economy suffers while other economies increase their coal production. And on, and on, and on. But choices are nice, just like for women, but with restriction in time (16-20 months).

And let me add on Friday 13 May, early morning, not knowing where the Elon Musk things go with Twitter, I absolutely love what he is doing. I came from the 60s at Berkeley when Free Speech was the passion of the "far left" as it was considered then (probably tame now). He is really fun---poking the bear.

If you like fiscal conservatism you must hate how much Biden has cut the deficit. Fiscal conservatism always leads to higher deficits.
Haha, I read the tea leaves a bit differently. I love how the his spending (aka investing) has raised inflation, his reappointment of Powell has given us a man who reacted much to late to economic factors and contributed to our current dilemma. Imagine if he got his Build Back Better through? A further disaster. The usage of monies in his administration is crazy. "It's Free" folks...Santa is in office.

Let's see. Newest economic suggestion---Let's use Covid funds to "Refund the Police"....What???? Wasn't he all in on BLM organization (not sentiment) and "Defund the Police" just recently? Quite an economic policy. Fingers to the wind.
Biden has dramatically cut spending and free money "giveaways" from what he inherited from TFG. Furthermore, his infrastructure bill is over 5 years and only a fraction of it has been spent. It has no impact on the current inflationary environment. It represents about 1/3 of our annual spending compared to defense, so if you want to tackle inflationary government spending, the defense appropriations bill would be the place to start.

Also, Biden has never supported Defund the Police. Seems you are misinformed.
DiabloWags
OdontoBear66 said:

dajo9 said:

Just curious...

Did you also "love" Trump's Trade War which put the manufacturing sector (officially) into a Recession?
Did you "love" how it put family farmers into the highest rate of Bankruptcies in a decade?
These were most of his voters from the Rustbelt and Midwest that put him into office.

Did you "love" the way that he "bailed-out" farmers (including corporate farms) with $29 BILLION in FREE MONEY? Since when has the GOP ever been for "bail-outs"?

Did you "love" that the annual budget deficit hit $1.0 Trillion in fiscal 2019, the highest level since 2012?
OdontoBear66
DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

dajo9 said:

Just curious...

Did you also "love" Trump's Trade War which put the manufacturing sector (officially) into a Recession?
Did you "love" how it put family farmers into the highest rate of Bankruptcies in a decade?
These were most of his voters from the Rustbelt and Midwest that put him into office.

Did you "love" the way that he "bailed-out" farmers (including corporate farms) with $29 BILLION in FREE MONEY? Since when has the GOP ever been for "bail-outs"?

Did you "love" that the annual budget deficit hit $1.0 Trillion in fiscal 2019, the highest level since 2012?

DW....Please don't go back to Trump, even though you peeps love to. I am not and have not been a fan of Trump if you have read any of my posts. To me he is not a Republican of my cloth at all. He is also an arrogant AH of the type I walk away from.

Everyone plays games with "tags" on who they think you align. I align with myself. Never have been involved in politics, nor do I wish to. I have my own ideas of what I like and don't like. That seems to be a problem. And by the way they are "opinions", not facts. For eighty years I have felt politics and dislike almost everything about it. Regardless, I do know where I stand.

There is so much sleeze that goes with almost every issue that I cannot argue up or down. Look at Schumer and his introduction of abortion in Congress. Playing games. Not serious from the start or outcome. Total BS.

We have serious problems in this country right now and what are the people in power doing about it? In my opinion nearly nothing. Inflation, immigration, abortion, gas prices, energy independence (with strong feathering to wind and solar when they can provide), standing up tall against our perceived enemies....Hell, even baby formula. Are you kidding? Men of power with no exertion.
DiabloWags
OdontoBear66 said:

We have serious problems in this country right now and what are the people in power doing about it? In my opinion nearly nothing. Inflation, immigration, abortion, gas prices, energy independence (with strong feathering to wind and solar when they can provide), standing up tall against our perceived enemies....Hell, even baby formula. Are you kidding? Men of power with no exertion.
I wasnt trying to "pigeon-hole" you on one side of the aisle or the other.
I've voted for candidates on both sides of the aisle.

Yes, our Country seems to be facing a lot more "issues" than we normally do.
It's daunting and downright depressing.

Our elected officials need to do better.
But the talent on the field seems to be quite poor at best, and terribly incompetent at worst.
I see this on the local level of government and it drives me crazy because I have skin in the game with a non-profit that works with the City of San Jose. - - - It's terribly frustrating.

People like Jerome Powell needs to clean up the "mess" that he's caused and its gonna be painful because he's so late to the game.

And we need to stop cow-tailing to the Saudis, who clearly dont give a **** about us no matter how much military equipment we "provide" them with. They are not our friends.

That's for starters.

OdontoBear66
DiabloWags said:

OdontoBear66 said:

I wasnt trying to "pigeon-hole" you on one side of the aisle or the other.
I've voted for candidates on both sides of the aisle.

Yes, our Country seems to be facing a lot more "issues" than we normally do.
It's daunting and downright depressing.

Our elected officials need to do better.
But the talent on the field seems to be quite poor at best, and terribly incompetent at worst.
I see this on the local level of government and it drives me crazy because I have skin in the game with a non-profit that works with the City of San Jose. - - - It's terribly frustrating.

People like Jerome Powell needs to clean up the "mess" that he's caused and its gonna be painful because he's so late to the game.

And we need to stop cow-tailing to the Saudis, who clearly dont give a **** about us no matter how much military equipment we "provide" them with. They are not our friends.

That's for starters.

It's the finger pointing that is so frustrating. Then the alliances. We have gerrymandered local election districts to such a degree (and I mean both parties), that we wind up with "safe" candidates on either side. This allows the extremes, and the extremes to push way beyond their relative representation percentage in society.

So common sense is sacrificed at every corner. I am good with issues on the far right and far left being discussed and to a degree being included, but I am not all right with the Trump influence in the Republican Party at all, nor the AOC influence has with Congress and the admin. The extremes must go begging to a degree as they are minorities, but they are positive in that they keep us on our toes. But with them actually coming to power we are left with a great divide. My passion would be a third Moderate/Independent/Common Sense/you name it party.
Yes, it is a laugh, as it cannot come to be under current conditions, but I would bet (not a gambler) a lot that most people reside there.

When I worked, my partner was a go-getter, and I was more of a "steady-Eddy". He got me going when I was moving too slow with change, and I slowed him down when he was running too fast. This is what we have now in politics but no concessions at all to either side. My grandfather said years ago "Moderation in all things", and "Little but Good"....
Unit2Sucks
"Moderation" may sound nice but that's not how the world works. If you have aggressive cancer, moderation in treatment equals sure death. Similarly, if Powell and the Fed act too moderately, our economy suffers longer. Moderation let to too small a stimulus in the GFC which extended the crisis for all Americans. Moderation in our response to COVID is partly responsible for a large portion of the 1 million plus dead Americans.

Moderation in all things is just a naive way of acting and I'm guessing you don't really believe it. If your family were in danger, you would do everything you can to help them rather than act in moderation.

The problem in our country isn't just that people are extremists, it's that our government has developed to make it nearly impossible to enact change to better the country. A lot of it comes from decisions made by SCOTUS to allow gerrymandering and voter suppression as well as the anti-democratic structure of the Senate. This plus the primary system leads to even more extremism which then leads to a worse government. It's a vicious cycle and rather than pretending to "both sides" this issue we should just be real here. Republicans are a much larger part of the problem and have been since at least 1996 when Newt Gingrich came into power.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

"Moderation" may sound nice but that's not how the world works. If you have aggressive cancer, moderation in treatment equals sure death. Similarly, if Powell and the Fed act too moderately, our economy suffers longer. Moderation let to too small a stimulus in the GFC which extended the crisis for all Americans. Moderation in our response to COVID is partly responsible for a large portion of the 1 million plus dead Americans.

Moderation in all things is just a naive way of acting and I'm guessing you don't really believe it. If your family were in danger, you would do everything you can to help them rather than act in moderation.

The problem in our country isn't just that people are extremists, it's that our government has developed to make it nearly impossible to enact change to better the country. A lot of it comes from decisions made by SCOTUS to allow gerrymandering and voter suppression as well as the anti-democratic structure of the Senate. This plus the primary system leads to even more extremism which then leads to a worse government. It's a vicious cycle and rather than pretending to "both sides" this issue we should just be real here. Republicans are a much larger part of the problem and have been since at least 1996 when Newt Gingrich came into power.
I agree but, as usual, I'll go farther. I believe the "moderate" view will be evolving to the need for a new constitution. That is a long way off, for sure, but the track we are on leads to subjugation or violence. A new constitution is the moderate position in that scenario.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I agree but, as usual, I'll go farther. I believe the "moderate" view will be evolving to the need for a new constitution. That is a long way off, for sure, but the track we are on leads to subjugation or violence. A new constitution is the moderate position in that scenario.
I love the idea of a new constitution until I think about who would draft it. We are terribly short on people actually capable of doing it and would end up with a lot of clowns throwing in their 2 cents.

We are stuck with what we have so the best we can hope for is that at some point the republican party becomes less insane which would allow our government to pretend to focus on governance instead of the Republican culture and grievance war.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

I Vote This for "Post of The Month"
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Mostly peaceful violence!
Regrettable, but was there any actual violence?

Arson, Molotov cocktails.
oski003
BearForce2 said:

BearForce2 said:

So, you are concluding that firebombing is violent? :/
BearForce2
oski003 said:

BearForce2 said:

BearForce2 said:

So, you are concluding that firebombing is violent? :/

Mostly, yes.
sycasey
I do not support violence against pro-life groups.

I will also note that this did not happen at any Supreme Court justice's house.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

BearForce2 said:

My bad. I didn't catch the part about the fire bombing. Dumb question on my part.
BearForce2

BearForce2 said:

BearForce2 said:

My bad. I didn't catch the part about the fire bombing. Dumb question on my part.
No worries, I'm used to it. Just kidding, I think.
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

Can you provide any links?
For what? The lack of calls for violence by #BLM???
BearForce2
cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

see below
Quote:

cbbass1
sycasey said:

NVBear78 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Your first post notes that there had already been protests at Kavanaugh's house in the past. That tells you that it's pretty easy to find information about Supreme Court justices.

No one needs to doxx them. They are public figures.

It's a criminal offense to picket or parade outside a justice's home. So far, the FBI, DOJ or any Democrat politician have not condemned the threatening protests including the President.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title18-section1507&num=0&edition=prelim

To me that seems like a violation of the 1st amendment, based on how the justices view free speech and abortion clinics. You think these justices might arbitrarily rule differently just because it's for themselves?

No, the point is that it's a federal crime to harass a judge for the purpose of attempting to influence his or her decision.

This is for criminal trials, by the way. Not clear this applies to SCOTUS.
Correct.

The difference with the protesters at Kavanaugh's place is that their protest speech is protected by the 1st Amendment. It's a peaceful assembly for the redress of grievances. There were no threats of assault, no intimidation.

Kavanaugh and the Justices are "feeling threatened" by the Constitutionally-protected speech of the Citizens whose Freedoms they're taking away, despite the absence of any threats or intimidation.

Sounds like a projection to me. I doubt they'd be as restrained if someone took their Constitutional rights away.
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

see below
Quote:

Sure. Not hard to find. Here's a start:

Cops Meet Police Brutality Protests with More Police Brutality | The Daily Social Distancing Show

Police Escalate Violence at George Floyd Protests Across the U.S. | NowThis

You won't see this on Faux News.

Note that it's become commonplace for law enforcement to declare #BLM or anti-war/#Occupy/anti-WTO, or other "liberal" protests "illegal", and then use force and violent tactics to disperse the protesters.

These violent dispersal tactics seem to be spared, though, for right-wing/anti-mask/anti-shutdown/white supremacist/pro-Fascist gatherings, because nationwide, most law enforcement officers agree with them.
BearForce2
cbbass1 said:

Note that it's become commonplace for law enforcement to declare #BLM or anti-war/#Occupy/anti-WTO, or other "liberal" protests "illegal", and then use force and violent tactics to disperse the protesters.

These violent dispersal tactics seem to be spared, though, for right-wing/anti-mask/anti-shutdown/white supremacist/pro-Fascist gatherings, because nationwide, most law enforcement officers agree with them.

I didn't see any murder of innocent civilians by police, just a video from a comedy show and an edited video without any context.
BearForce2
Bill Maher called out White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki for not criticizing protesters demonstrating outside homes of Supreme Court Justices

'It's wrong! It's intimidation! It's against the law!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817353/Bill-Maher-blasts-Jen-Psaki-refusing-condemn-pro-choice-protesters-targeted-SCOTUS-homes.html
cbbass1
BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

I didn't see any murder of innocent civilians by police, just a video from a comedy show and an edited video without any context.
This was about the murder of George Floyd. This is your context.
The death of George Floyd: What video shows about his final minutes
Quote:

Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

BearForce2
cbbass1 said:

BearForce2 said:

cbbass1 said:

This was about the murder of George Floyd. This is your context.
The death of George Floyd: What video shows about his final minutes
Quote:

Strange that the response of law enforcement to demonstrations against the murder of innocent civilians by police was to assault the peaceful protesters.

The death of a single person as tragic as that was doesn't justify the destruction, looting, and violence.
dajo9
Will any of our Trump loving friends here have the courage to condemn this?

American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

We have receipts from the damage caused by violent protests and you have Ted Nugent concert videos?
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

We have receipts from the damage caused by violent protests and you have Ted Nugent concert videos?

That's a no. You will not condemn encouraging Trump supporters at a Trump rally to go berserk on the skulls of Democrats.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Same pedophile groomer who is the toast of the MAGA Republican party?

Quote:

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you
So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama's brand new rage
Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine
All the time, all mine mine
It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you
Where's the condemnation?

BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

That's a no. You will not condemn encouraging Trump supporters at a Trump rally to go berserk on the skulls of Democrats.

The only people who seem to be going berserk on the skulls of Democrats are other Democrats.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

The only people who seem to be going berserk on the skulls of Democrats are other Democrats.

So you won't condemn the Trump rally message?
American Vermin
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

1. condemn previous BLM-Antfia riots that that took place
2. play the entire speech so we know what he means.
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

So, that's a no on condemning a call for violence of political opponents at a political rally of a candidate you support
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

I'd like to see the receipts BF2 claims to have.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

Only if you:

So, that's a no on condemning a call for violence of political opponents at a political rally of a candidate you support

So that's a no on condemning violence.
BearForce2

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

I'd like to see the receipts BF2 claims to have.

How far do you live from Portland? You have front row seats.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.