Fraud in the Dr. Oz race?

2,891 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DiabloWags
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr. Oz was behind all night last night. Now he's up.

According to Republicans and Donald Trump, that is fraud.
Unit2Sucks
okaydo said:

You'll have to wait for my documentary for the evidence but I believe that cell phone GPS data will show that some people visited some places some number of times which shows massive Republican voter fraud. The evidence is overwhelming and undeniable - if anonymous data shows that unknown people were like around certain areas, that means that Republicans were trafficking ballots. There is no counter argument and we have all agreed that it's bulletproof evidence of one-sided wrongdoing.
sycasey
STOP THE STEAL
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

STOP THE STEAL
Gas station cameras also will show pick up trucks in some areas and we all know trucks are only useful for transporting mass amounts of fraudulent republican ballots.

I estimate that a standard bed full size pickup truck can hold approximately 175,000 ballots and a super duty pickup can hold approximately 175,000 ballots but like higher up from the ground and in much tougher manner.

When you multiply that by the number of pickup trucks that "certain" people drive, that means that approximately 845 million fraudulent ballots were cast in last night's primary.

Depending on the results of the election, I can come up with different numbers if helpful for whatever argument I decide to eventually make. Trying to keep my options open at this point.
Eastern Oregon Bear
I'll wager that as a doctor, Dr. Oz knows where all the bodies are buried and he ensured a good turnout at the polls.
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I'll wager that as a doctor, Dr. Oz knows where all the bodies are buried and he ensured a good turnout at the polls.

There is no doubt that DEAD people voted yesterday.
Dr. Oz has a very strong network of coroners at his disposal.
He has dual citizenship with Turkey and is a secret agent for them.
Everyone knows that.
DiabloWags
"Because there's nothing more impressive than being called SMART by a man who stared at an eclipse"

GoOskie
Write your checks to DJTrump to help fund his investigation into this obvious massive election fraud.
oski003
Don't forget to tip your waitress!

FYI, you can always go here: https://bearinsider.com/forums/9

Why did the two 4's skip dinner?

Because they already 8 !!!
BearForce2

Democrats have always been interested in election fraud from Bush to Hillary except for the last election. That one according to them was the most secure ever! But they got caught with all their cards flipped over.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

President Trump's Endorsements Matter

Last Night 23-2-1 (TBD-Oz)

Overall 81 Wins, 3 Losses, 1 TBD (Oz)

Ultra Make America Great Again
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors used donated funds to pay millions to family members and friends.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors used donated funds to pay millions to family members and friends.

Wow, had no idea she's a republican.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

I had no idea terrorism could be so profitable.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation in a 990 tax disclosure obtained by the AP reported that it "invested $32 million in stocks from the $90 million it received as donations" thanks to the 2020 race protests. It ended its last fiscal year with $42 million in net assets and has an operating budget of about $4 million.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation in a 990 tax disclosure obtained by the AP reported that it "invested $32 million in stocks from the $90 million it received as donations" thanks to the 2020 race protests. It ended its last fiscal year with $42 million in net assets and has an operating budget of about $4 million.
Most of this was from corporations forced to take a stand on social justice issues (positive) and correspondingly being softly extorted to make a contribution to BLM without any accountability on how BLM was going to spend the money (no business plan, etc.).

Why are corporations taking stands on highly sensitive, political issues? It's like celebrities (whether left or right) thinking that, because they are good at one thing (entertainment for celebrities and profit for companies) that we now need to hear what they think about every social issues.

Just start and end with creating an inclusive workplace where their employees feel appreciated, enabled and free to be themselves (and I mean everyone and not just those who conform to certain beliefs). Be the type of person that they are demanding others be instead of talking about the evils of bullying and then cheering someone who just slapped a smaller person in live TV and then giving that person a standing ovation.

Corporations don't need to be contributing to politicians or taking a position on sensitive social issues that may alienate half of the country. I am all for political spending accountability for corporation, but that goes for every political cause.

Utter stupidity allowing hustlers buying mansions and paying their families millions and not actually helping to further the causes of those who are exploited or reforming the police force.
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

You should've seen what the terorrist leader behind the Jan. 6 insurrection raked in.
calbear93
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

You should've seen what the terorrist leader behind the Jan. 6 insurrection raked in.
People like Mercer and Adelson should be held accountable for funding the craziness that was the Trump insurrection, but those families were not extorted like most public companies to fund equally fraudulent causes on the left. Which public companies were socially pressured to fund the craziness of the Stop the Steal?
sycasey
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

Most of this was from corporations forced to take a stand on social justice issues (positive) and correspondingly being softly extorted to make a contribution to BLM without any accountability on how BLM was going to spend the money (no business plan, etc.).

Why are corporations taking stands on highly sensitive, political issues? It's like celebrities (whether left or right) thinking that, because they are good at one thing (entertainment for celebrities and profit for companies) that we now need to hear what they think about every social issues.

Just start and end with creating an inclusive workplace where their employees feel appreciated, enabled and free to be themselves (and I mean everyone and not just those who conform to certain beliefs). Be the type of person that they are demanding others be instead of talking about the evils of bullying and then cheering someone who just slapped a smaller person in live TV and then giving that person a standing ovation.

Corporations don't need to be contributing to politicians or taking a position on sensitive social issues that may alienate half of the country. I am all for political spending accountability for corporation, but that goes for every political cause.

Utter stupidity allowing hustlers buying mansions and paying their families millions and not actually helping to further the causes of those who are exploited or reforming the police force.
I don't know if corporations were "forced" to donate their money anywhere, more that they thought it would benefit them to do so (with their customers or worker base or whatever). For the most part corporations, as entities, are going to do things for purely financial reasons.

That doesn't mean they're always right, but to call it "extortion" is a stretch IMO.
BearForce2
okaydo said:

This dude, Tim Gionet, aka Baked Alaska was inside Nancy Pelosi's office on J6. The government dropped all charges against him except for the lowest level charge picketing at the Capitol which is a misdemeanor. He was there with Ray Epps, who has never been indicted, encouraging protestors to breach the Capitol.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

I don't know if corporations were "forced" to donate their money anywhere, more that they thought it would benefit them to do so (with their customers or worker base or whatever). For the most part corporations, as entities, are going to do things for purely financial reasons.

That doesn't mean they're always right, but to call it "extortion" is a stretch IMO.
I called it softly extorted because there were call outs of companies not donating to BLM. Some of my friends made decisions to contribute significant amount (minimum $1m) for their companies at the height of BLM because they were getting questions from employees, press, social media etc. on why they had not taken a position or contributed. These are the same friends who never would have donated personally to an organization with no concrete plan on how they would spend their money or what percentage of their donation goes to administrative vs. actual cause.
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Do you think Trump's pick Mastriano is electable in Pennsylvania? This is a guy who says abortion should be illegal in all situations including incest and rape. So literally a girl is raped by her father and she has to have that child. Do you think this is where the country is? A guy who organized busses to the January 6th insurrection and where there is video of him crossing the police line. A guy who is a firm QAnon . . . I think "nut" is the technical term? Received the "Sword of David" at a QAnon . . . again, I think the term is "ritual" . . . last month?

I will take any bet you want to make he goes down in flames in the general. The country may be nutty, but it's not this nutty. And this guy makes Marjorie Taylor Green look like Dwight Eisenhower.
calbear93
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Do you think Trump's pick Mastriano is electable in Pennsylvania? This is a guy who says abortion should be illegal in all situations including incest and rape. So literally a girl is raped by her father and she has to have that child. Do you think this is where the country is? A guy who organized busses to the January 6th insurrection and where there is video of him crossing the police line. A guy who is a firm QAnon . . . I think "nut" is the technical term? Received the "Sword of David" at a QAnon . . . again, I think the term is "ritual" . . . last month?

I will take any bet you want to make he goes down in flames in the general. The country may be nutty, but it's not this nutty. And this guy makes Marjorie Taylor Green look like Dwight Eisenhower.
I think Trump may have been the only prominent Republican politician who wanted him to win the primary. I may not be fully up to speed on Pennsylvania voters, but it has historically been a purple / moderate state. Would be shocked if he won the general election, which means that this may be a Pyrrhic victory for the MAGA voters since they may end up with a very liberal senator.
Sebastabear
calbear93 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

I think Trump may have been the only prominent Republican politician who wanted him to win the primary. I may not be fully up to speed on Pennsylvania voters, but it has historically been a purple / moderate state. Would be shocked if he won the general election, which means that this may be a Pyrrhic victory for the MAGA voters since they may end up with a very liberal senator.
It's insane. To be fair though, if I remember this correctly Trump endorsed him late (like three days before the vote) when it looked like Mastriano was going to win anyway. This guy is 100% unelectable. It's an incredibly self-destructive thing for the Republican party to do.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

No, Black Lives Matter.

No. All lives matter.

I called it softly extorted because there were call outs of companies not donating to BLM. Some of my friends made decisions to contribute significant amount (minimum $1m) for their companies at the height of BLM because they were getting questions from employees, press, social media etc. on why they had not taken a position or contributed. These are the same friends who never would have donated personally to an organization with no concrete plan on how they would spend their money or what percentage of their donation goes to administrative vs. actual cause.
Yes, I'm sure that was happening. But I'm not sure a lot of questions about something counts as extortion, even a soft version. Extortion seems to imply a threat.
DiabloWags
Sebastabear said:

I'd also like to find some people that would take this bet.
But even the usual right-wing suspects here wouldnt dare touch Mastriano in the General.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

If he proposed to outlaw abortion with rape and incest exceptions would you be ok with that?
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

If he proposed to outlaw abortion with rape and incest exceptions would you be ok with that?
You have to answer my questions first.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Yes
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Yes
Ok. My answer is no, good talk.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Yes
It was never really about rape or incest.
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Yes
Sure it was. Because that's a convenient reference point that drives home how far some people are willing to go to control women and their bodies. Maybe he could use his QAnon Sword of David to make sure they comply. And maybe you can post 500 times the night he goes down in the general.
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

okaydo said:

Yes
Sure it was. Because that's a convenient reference point that drives home how far some people are willing to go to control women and their bodies. Maybe he could use his QAnon Sword of David to make sure they comply. And maybe you can post 500 times the night he goes down in the general.
The race isn't going to be decided over giving Democrats the freedom to kill babies. The people of PA know that Josh Shaprio is corrupt. See the 2020 election, see 2000 Mules.
DiabloWags
Sebastabear said:

And maybe you can post 500 times the night he goes down in the general.

Wow.... 500 times?
I cant imagine someone doing such a thing.

Actually, I can imagine someone who never played any kind of organized sports as a kid and grew up a sore loser..... and not handling defeat well.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
AunBear89
The only folks that seem to want to kill babies are Republicans that want to take baby formula away from brown babies. Stop believing the Right wing propaganda about abortions. Maybe do some real research rather than licking up everything Poso and Charlie Kirk spew all over your Twitter feed.

Twitter is for dummies. Don't be a dummy.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.