Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

43,091 Views | 640 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AunBear89
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

An unannounced "visit" from the FBI.

Trump says FBI conducting search of Mar-a-Lago estate (yahoo.com)

Go!Bears
It's getting real.
bearister
Send the rookie agents straight to the Board Room crapper.

This is tRump with donut powdered sugar on his nose as agents flood his compound.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
Indeed it is.....No wonder arm-sales are going through the roof...This is a slippery slope on steroids.
Unit2Sucks
Yeah, I can't imagine Merrick Garland - who had to approve this - would go out on a limb unless they had a bulletproof reason. As I stated in the other thread, unless they are checking the sewer for sharpie notes they are unlikely to find anything because Trump isn't particularly literate. This definitely ups the likelihood that the FBI already has the goods and they were just doing the search as a formality.

I hope when he is eventually arrested that they don't protect his head when they load him in to the car. Just following his orders right?
BearForce2
Go!Bears said:

It's getting real.

3rd world country. Why didn't the radical communists didn't do something like this sooner?

Trump Really Was Spied On

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-really-was-spied-on-2016-clinton-campaign-john-durham-court-filing-11644878973

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
FBI Director Chris Wray testified last Thursday the FBI was too busy to stop dangerous and illegal intimidation campaigns at Supreme Court justices' homes.

46% of voters agree with the statement that there is a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI as Joe Biden's personal Gestapo.

Only 30% of voters view Merrick Garland favorably.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
okaydo
helltopay1 said:

Indeed it is.....No wonder arm-sales are going through the roof...This is a slippery slope on steroids.

I thought you were for law and order… now you're for criminal behavior?
bearister
The search may be related to tRump's theft of classified documents in the last days of his Reich:

"The circumstances of the search were not immediately clear, though the Justice Department has been actively investigating the discovery of classified information in boxes of records that were taken to Trump's Florida residence after he left the White House." KKTV.com (Colorado Springs)

National Archives: Trump took classified items to Mar-a-Lago | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-national-security-9c1f6dca7e3e8073ee029604c8253a5c
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

FBI Director Chris Wray testified last Thursday the FBI was too busy to stop dangerous and illegal intimidation campaigns at Supreme Court justices' homes.

46% of voters agree with the statement that there is a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI as Joe Biden's personal Gestapo.

Only 30% of voters view Merrick Garland favorably.

His approval ratings should go up after today.
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Like the nazis rounding up the jews was law and order right.
WalterSobchak
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

okaydo
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Did the Jews steal confidential documents when they were running Germany?
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Trump hand-selected Wray, so to the extent there are problems with FBI leadership, Trump owns it. It's funny how Trump lovers seem to ignore how many "losers" Trump appointed and how many of those people Trump says he only appointed because he hated some other person.

Or maybe this was a validly obtained and executed search warrant and once again Trump is objecting to law and order being applied to him.

White House just noted that it was unaware of the raid so good luck pretending that Dark Brandon was responsible.
BearForce2
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

This is political, has nothing to do with stealing documents.
BearNIt
MSNBC indicated that the raid was due to classified documents that were removed from the White House and taken to Mar Lago.
BearNIt
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

He removed classified documents from the White House and took them to Mar Lago and that is illegal. It's very cut and dry. He either removed them or he didn't and the classified documents were found at Mar Lago. His only defense is that someone else removed them from the White House and he had no knowledge.
BearForce2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He removed classified documents from the White House and took them to Mar Lago and that is illegal. It's very cut and dry. He either removed them or he didn't and the classified documents were found at Mar Lago. His only defense is that someone else removed them from the White House and he had no knowledge.

You would believe anything.
MinotStateBeav
BearNIt said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

It's funny you believe this.
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

It is actually a criminal matter that tRump is trying to cloak under "political persecution."

*You would think tRump would have an appreciation for this in light of the fact he was so passionate about the sanctity of classified documents when it came to Hillary's handling of same.

*If tRump is ever put on trial for a crime(s), the facts will be presented to the jury and the jury will think: "Oh yeah, tRump would do that." And tRump will never counter it from the witness stand because he is too stupid to testify.

89Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

BearNIt said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

So, you don't believe that he took classified document to MAR?
Unit2Sucks
Well, we all seem to agree that this is hilarious.

This would be even more hilarious if true. Al Capone situation going on. I hope that it doesn't top Trump from running in 2024 and laying waste to the rest of the GOP losers.

BearNIt
MinotStateBeav said:

BearNIt said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

It's sad and delusional that you don't believe it happened given the documents were already found at Mar Lago. The only questions I have is if all the classified documents were recovered on the initial search and did Trump show these documents to anyone. Obviously, a federal judge felt like there was enough evidence to sign off on the search warrant for the residence of a former President Of The United States.
Unit2Sucks
BearNIt said:

MinotStateBeav said:

BearNIt said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

It's sad and delusional that you don't believe it happened given the documents were already found at Mar Lago. The only questions I have is if all the classified documents were recovered on the initial search and did Trump show these documents to anyone. Obviously, a federal judge felt like there was enough evidence to sign off on the search warrant for the residence of a former President Of The United States.
It was probably approved by a federal judge appointed by Trump, with the warrant signed off on by Wray (appointed by Trump) and of course the jackbooted FBI thugs are all Republicans too.

People like Trump have to keep continually refining the definition of Republican and pretty soon Trump is going to be the only one left, excepting his legion of deplorables of course.
blungld
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

helltopay1 said:

Laughably stupid and insensitive statement.
bearister
tRump will claim he had the ultimate authority to declassify documents, which he will claim he did in a document he will back date.

tRump will just appeal any adverse ruling until it reaches the Clarence Thomas Flying Circus.
dajo9
American Vermin
BearForce2
blungld said:

Adolph Biden
WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

Adolph Biden
bearister
What is going to be hilarious is the next time the Deplorables act out.
BearForce2
WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

Adolph Biden

Joe Hitler
bearister

okaydo
BearForce2 said:

WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

Adolph Biden

Joe Hitler

Brandon Hitler
WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

WalterSobchak said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

Adolph Biden

Joe Hitler

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.