Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

28,943 Views | 631 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by DiabloWags
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Help defend democracy. Buy a hat or t-shirt.
I'm so thankful for Arizona, now the whole world knows they cheated. Democrats are election fraud deniers. Even little kids know they steal elections.

Democrats confess their sins through projection. They are everything they accuse others of being.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whomever told is snitching to the highest level lol

White folks snitching on white folks … the jokes are writing themselves
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The revelations need to stop. GOP hasn't had a chance to come up with talking points beyond "but her emails" and "Trump can declassify anything he wants without telling anyone, process crimes don't count and nothing really matters because we're all going to die eventually".

Getting harder and harder for Trump's defenders to pretend like he isn't a crook. How long before he's less popular at GOP congressional coke orgies than Dershowitz on Martha's Vineyard?




DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GO TRUMP GO!
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

Whomever told is snitching to highest level lol

White folks snitching on white folks … the jokes are writing themselves


Your racism isn't funny.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Snitches get stitches.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you're an Attorney for the Orange Crap Stain and you sign a statement MONTHS AGO saying all classified documents had been turned over (according to the NY TIMES) . . . but the FBI finds more during its raid on Mar-a-Lago.

It's time for another quarter pounder with cheese


Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Breaking News: my never right Fox News father in law told me Obama stole 33 million pages of classified documents when he left office and everyone does it.

Big if true. Someone should strongly look into it.

He's also convinced Trump isn't a tax cheat but is very worried that Biden didn't report his 10% from Hunter.
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



Help defend democracy. Buy a hat or t-shirt.
Don't buy the "Progressive bench" part.

The corporate Dems like Hillary claim to be Progressive, but they HATE Progressives with a passion, and are using dark money in the primaries to attack Progressive candidates.

The corporate Dems are using Trump & the GOP for fundraising only. IF they wanted to save small-d democracy, they would kill the filibuster, pass voting rights legislation, and defeat the Republicans. But they have no interest in biting the hands of their corporate owner/donors.

They'd rather lose to Republicans than WIN with more Progressive policies & candidates.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Breaking News: my never right Fox News father in law told me Obama stole 33 million pages of classified documents when he left office and everyone does it.

Big if true. Someone should strongly look into it.

He's also convinced Trump isn't a tax cheat but is very worried that Biden didn't report his 10% from Hunter.


Lol.
Love this.
What to do about those Fox deranged family members of ours.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

…"nothing really matters because we're all going to die eventually".


Lol
This is his best conceivable defense!!!
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:





This, too, is pretty hilarious.
How will they report it when they find Trump's semen on some of the pages?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Trump won't be able to obstruct justice this time.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ahahahaahah
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.

Oh boy.
You've outsmarted us again!
Goodie, you win!



sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.

Not making any predictions, but I'll just note that this time Trump won't be tried by a jury of his political cronies.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Ive got $5000 that says you'll be proven wrong.
Wanna play?
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.

Not making any predictions, but I'll just note that this time Trump won't be tried by a jury of his political cronies.

After the OJ trial, we see that sometimes facts simply don't mean anything. Even for plain folk who won't expect to have their coffers filled with Dark Money.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Ive got $5000 that says you'll be proven wrong.
Wanna play?


I want to quote this before you delete it later.
I'm so thankful for Arizona, now the whole world knows they cheated. Democrats are election fraud deniers. Even little kids know they steal elections.

Democrats confess their sins through projection. They are everything they accuse others of being.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only question left is which white power gang he joins in prison if he's lucky enough to avoid the chair.

I'm joking of course, there is no way they put him in gen pop but if even 10% of what is alleged is real, he is going to be convicted of some seriously crimes.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

The only question left is which white power gang he joins in prison if he's lucky enough to avoid the chair.

I'm joking of course, there is no way they put him in gen pop but if even 10% of what is alleged is real, he is going to be convicted of some seriously crimes.

Jury intimidation, Gotti style. No conviction. No prison.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.

Donald Trump dominates the news cycle and the Bearinsider Off Topic board.
I'm so thankful for Arizona, now the whole world knows they cheated. Democrats are election fraud deniers. Even little kids know they steal elections.

Democrats confess their sins through projection. They are everything they accuse others of being.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Ive got $5000 that says you'll be proven wrong.
Wanna play?



Minor's arguments summed up:

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Ive got $5000 that says you'll be proven wrong.
Wanna play?



Minor's arguments summed up:




Can you pass this quiz?
I'm so thankful for Arizona, now the whole world knows they cheated. Democrats are election fraud deniers. Even little kids know they steal elections.

Democrats confess their sins through projection. They are everything they accuse others of being.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is going to end up like the impeachment thread lol.


Ive got $5000 that says you'll be proven wrong.
Wanna play?



Minor's arguments summed up:




Can you pass this quiz?
I don't spend time taking quizzes from people who lost all cutting edge relevance about 20 years ago.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoops, the GOP needs to recraft the narrative again. We might not here from them for a while.

Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The problem with BS GOP arguments is that at some point you have to stop pretending that you get to choose which of your prior arguments you get to ignore.



hahahaha
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Russian Apologist Rand Paul now wants the Espionage Act to be repealed.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul wants Espionage Act repealed (yahoo.com)
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump says that the FBI stole his passports.

Trump Says The FBI Took His Passports In Its Mar-A-Lago Search (yahoo.com)

The Donald only hires the BEST PEOPLE!

For all his accusations of the FBI investigating him for political reasons, Trump has not mentioned that FBI director Christopher Wray is a Republican, that he appointed Wray to his post and that Senate Republicans unanimously voted to confirm him.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

The Russian Apologist Rand Paul now wants the Espionage Act to be repealed.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul wants Espionage Act repealed (yahoo.com)



I never pass up the opportunity:



Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Trump says that the FBI stole his passports.

Trump Says The FBI Took His Passports In Its Mar-A-Lago Search (yahoo.com)

The Donald only hires the BEST PEOPLE!

For all his accusations of the FBI investigating him for political reasons, Trump has not mentioned that FBI director Christopher Wray is a Republican, that he appointed Wray to his post and that Senate Republicans unanimously voted to confirm him.



Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

DiabloWags said:

Trump says that the FBI stole his passports.

Trump Says The FBI Took His Passports In Its Mar-A-Lago Search (yahoo.com)

The Donald only hires the BEST PEOPLE!

For all his accusations of the FBI investigating him for political reasons, Trump has not mentioned that FBI director Christopher Wray is a Republican, that he appointed Wray to his post and that Senate Republicans unanimously voted to confirm him.




Oh no! Without a passport, Trump won't be able to travel abroad to meet with his Russian handlers and pass on the intel...

wait...

errr...... I mean....

He won't be able to fly to Trump Turnberry for a golfing holiday. At least not for 6-12 weeks. Damn.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.