Mike Pence has classified docs!!!!!

661 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DiabloWags
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I expect a special prosecutor to be assigned very quickly since we have established the standard of fully investigating national leaders who have shown good intent and full willingness to return documents. That is not the standard I think is best for the country but that is the standard.
American Vermin
bearister
You know darn well that anyone that ever held the office of POTUS or VP has them…..but I welcome an investigation of everybody.

Classified documents discovered at Mike Pence's Indiana home

https://www.axios.com/2023/01/24/mike-pence-classified-documents

"Some of the documents found in Biden's home and former office date back to his time as vice president and a senator*.."

*Biden probably took the documents showing all the nasty evidence they had on Clarence Thomas in connection with his Confirmation Hearing that he deep sixed. They had a dump truck load of bad stuff on him.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
dajo9 said:

I expect a special prosecutor to be assigned very quickly since we have established the standard of fully investigating national leaders who have shown good intent and full willingness to return documents. That is not the standard I think is best for the country but that is the standard.
Exactly. They should have the FBI search his house too!
DiabloWags
Pence LIED to CBS reporter Robert Costas last week during an interview ...claiming he didnt have any documents in his possession.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
Pence worked for trump. Therefore, lock him up!
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
bearister said:

You know darn well that anyone that ever held the office of POTUS or VP has them…..but I welcome an investigation of everybody.
Yeah, I am not shocked if any former President or VP has classified docs with them. People seem to have lost track of the key fact that Trump refused to give them back when he was asked. That was the real issue.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

bearister said:

Yeah, I am not shocked if any former President or VP has classified docs with them. People seem to have lost track of the key fact that Trump refused to give them back when he was asked. That was the real issue.
Pretty big distinction between someone who is reviewing documents outside a SCIF as part of their duties as Prez/VP and fails to properly return them vs someone who intentionally steals documents after his time in office has ended.

We don't know yet for sure, but it appears that both Biden and Pence (and perhaps others) improperly reviewed these materials outside a SCIF and they and their teams failed to follow the proper procedures.

According to Trump, himself, he took these things with him after he left the white house. Recently he claimed they were mementos and previously he said he was entitled to take them. It's clear that he was not doing so in furtherance of any duty he had as an elected official and that he purposefully did so as a private citizen. Similarly, the Trump crime is more than just holding classified information, he stole NDI which is a crime regardless of classification status and is a different category of wrong. And of course, Pence/Biden cooperated and voluntarily returned materials once they became aware of an issue. Trump obstructed the investigation, had his lawyers sign false attestations and hid things from the government.

The false equivalence between what Trump admits he did and what Biden/Pence are alleged to have done is pathetic. Not surprising but pathetic.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

The false equivalence between what Trump admits he did and what Biden/Pence are alleged to have done is pathetic. Not surprising but pathetic.

BearGoggles to the rescue in 3...2...1...
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.