Clarence Thomas - Corrupt

30,757 Views | 399 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by bearister
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's obvious the attacks on the chief justice are coordinated to produce media pop. It will disappear soon, just ignore it.
AunBear89
He's not the chief justice. You should have your facts straight before you try to have a grown up conversation.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

It's obvious the attacks on the chief justice are coordinated to produce media pop. It will disappear soon, just ignore it.

Yup, this is all a distraction from:

Joe Biden caught up in a pay-for-play scheme involving bribes from a foreign national in exchange for policy decisions.

IRS Whistleblower coming forward to incriminate Merrick Garland for blocking an investigation into Hunter Biden.

Antony Blinken committing brazen election interference by colluding with 51 former intel officials to lie about Hunter Biden's laptop just weeks before the 2020 election.

A massive banking collapse where 50% of American banks may be insolvent.
Haloski
MinotStateBeav said:

This post checks out.

Great handle on facts, MSB!
bearister
The next thing you are going to tell me is that Harlon Crow pays Ginni's monthly alcohol bill….and that is a big f@ucking number.

"You know when your mouth a-getting dry You're plenty high."

*That bottle alone is $4000.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Increased media criticism is something the SCOTUS should expect after overturning long-running precedent on a hot-button issue and taking an unpopular stance in the process. No one is immune from politics.

They wanted Roe gone. There are consequences to that.
bearister

*On a more serious note, the song is Richie Furay's tribute to Gram Parsons
SBGold
BearHunter said:

Democrats are still trying to get Thomas after all these years.
BearFarce, yawn
oski003
SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

Does the SB in your name stand for "substanceless bear" or "substance bare?" We already have an aunbear who attacks with no content. Are you AunFarce?
AunBear89
Does the 003 in your name refer to your age or your IQ?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
calbear93
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

Does the SB in your name stand for "substanceless bear" or "substance bare?" We already have an aunbear who attacks with no content. Are you AunFarce?
Dude, just rise above it.

No point in wrestling in the mud with those who enjoy it far more than you do.
SBGold
calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

With his racist tendencies, he's right there in the googoo muck
calbear93
SBGold said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

That's a loaded accusation to throw around.

Yet most here seem to be OK with much worse form of racism here. Are we just against racism against one race?

I personally think we need to treat each other with dignity that is justified for everyone of every color and every belief.

Rings hollow to me when we stand on principle against one group that aligns with our beliefs and ignore the same principles when it comes to other with different political leaning.

If racism is bad, it is bad in every situation. And it is bad because we are defined more by each of us being a member of the human race, with the dignity that comes with being a person instead of being discriminated based on an inalienable trait that provide neither character nor worth in itself.
oski003
SBGold said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

Racist tendencies. Lol. "He defends police officers. Sometimes. He kind of sort of defended Tucker Carlson. He defends white people against racist attacks. He must be racist!".
sycasey
calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

My guess is that 003 enjoys it just as much.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

My sense is that you don't get in the mud very often, if at all. But why does the behavior of some not called out by you but, instead, you call out a more limited mudslinging by oski? Does seem to indicate this is more bullying for having the wrong political beliefs than a stand against boorish behavior.
Haloski
I cannot understand why any of you would talk mess about Chief Justice Clarence Thomas. This very good man is worthy of all of our support. His compassionate public service has spanned decades and he does not let political leanings obscure an even handed and non-objective driven approach to justice.

He. Is. A. Very. Good. And. Honorable. Man.

Anybody defending him should feel very good about doing so.

Shame on any of you who engage in speaking ill of this pillar of integrity.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

My sense is that you don't get in the mud very often, if at all. But why does the behavior of some not called out by you but, instead, you call out a more limited mudslinging by oski? Does seem to indicate this is more bullying for having the wrong political beliefs than a stand against boorish behavior.

Honestly, I generally just stay out of all the boring d***-measuring contests that go on here. All of that doesn't interest me much. But from what I have observed, I think oski003 gives as good as he gets. He just has a different, indirect style, but he clearly wanders in expecting a fight.
calbear93
Haloski said:

I cannot understand why any of you would talk mess about Chief Justice Clarence Thomas. This very good man is worthy of all of our support. His compassionate public service has spanned decades and he does not let political leanings obscure an even handed and non-objective driven approach to justice.

He. Is. A. Very. Good. And. Honorable. Man.

Anybody defending him should feel very good about doing so.

Shame on any of you who engage in speaking ill of this pillar of integrity.
That is a bit simplistic, is it not?

Let's assume a former rapist has served his sentence but is now accused of a new crime that he did not commit. Should no lawyer represent him? If a lawyer does represent him, is he doing so because he believes the former rapist Is. A. Very. Good. And. Honorable. Man?

He is doing so because he should be judged and sentenced based on what he actually did and not whether someone thinks he is a good person and feels good about defending him.

I already stated that Justice Thomas is an embarrassment. And Ginni is an even bigger embarrassment.

But that does not mean we get to make crap up. Even if I don't like him, I can still insist that he be judged based on actual violation of standards that apply to all of the justices on the court.

And just because someone may think you are not honorable does not give that person license to make accusation against you based on arbitrary and subjective standards.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

SBGold said:

BearHunter said:

BearFarce, yawn

Honestly, I generally just stay out of all the boring d***-measuring contests that go on here. All of that doesn't interest me much. But from what I have observed, I think oski003 gives as good as he gets. He just has a different, indirect style, but he clearly wanders in expecting a fight.
That's why even though I disagree almost 90% of the time on your political and economic positions, I enjoy our discussions.
okaydo

bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

He's not the chief justice. You should have your facts straight before you try to have a grown up conversation.
At least he didn't make the RFK/JFK/RFK Jr/JFK Jr mistake he's been doing with regularity lately.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

Are you saying SBGold and AunBear89 are the same person?
bearister
New Supreme Court ethics allegation surfaces

https://mol.im/a/12048999

"A conservative judicial activist arranged for the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to be paid tens of thousands of dollars a decade ago with instructions that her name be kept off paperwork, according to a new report."
SBGold
Bearfarce can't stay away
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

Here's some more click bait crimes for you.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-wife-ginni-paid-020838847.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni was paid nearly $100,000 for 'consulting' by a nonprofit that ended up filing an amicus brief to the Supreme Court: report

A conservative activist helped Ginni Thomas rake in nearly $100,000 for consulting, The Washington Post reported.

Conservative lawyer Leonard Leo reportedly ensured Ginni Thomas' name was kept off the paperwork.

Leo's nonprofit filed an amicus brief before the Supreme Court that same year.

A little more than a decade ago, a conservative judicial activist helped Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, secure consulting work that yielded her nearly $100,000 all the while asking that her name was left off the financial paperwork, according to a new Washington Post report.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

All I have ever really wanted is to submit to my Terminator overlords and be able to stop thinking

Drugs and alcohol.
But it's not advisable.
MinotStateBeav
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-wife-ginni-paid-020838847.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

Clarence Thomas' wife Ginni was paid nearly $100,000 for 'consulting' by a nonprofit that ended up filing an amicus brief to the Supreme Court: report

A conservative activist helped Ginni Thomas rake in nearly $100,000 for consulting, The Washington Post reported.

Conservative lawyer Leonard Leo reportedly ensured Ginni Thomas' name was kept off the paperwork.

A little more than a decade ago, a conservative judicial activist helped Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, secure consulting work that yielded her nearly $100,000 all the while asking that her name was left off the financial paperwork, according to a new Washington Post report.

Maybe the DOJ can look into that after they look into the Biden's being paid millions by Ukraine and China and the Moscow Mayor's wife.
dajo9
Haloski said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This post checks out.

Great handle on facts, MSB!

This is a good post if read as preposterous sarcasm
American Vermin
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Maybe the DOJ can look into that after they look into the Biden's being paid millions by Ukraine and China and the Moscow Mayor's wife.

Where's the smoking gun?
I want facts, not rumors and accusations
calbear93
bearister said:

"A conservative judicial activist arranged for the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to be paid tens of thousands of dollars a decade ago with instructions that her name be kept off paperwork, according to a new report."

While I defended the position that the change in form of legal entity does not represent a sale, this is getting shady. Of course, not surprising Ginni is in the middle of all this.
concordtom
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

While I defended the change in form of legal entity does not represent a sale, this is getting shady. Of course, not surprising Ginni is in the middle of all this.
That's funny you say that, because "ginni " means "piece of sh*t" in Estonian.
bearister
concordtom
calbear93 said:

bearister said:

While I defended the position that the change in form of legal entity does not represent a sale, this is getting shady. Of course, not surprising Ginni is in the middle of all this.

These Justices need to be paid more so they can't be bought so easily. Same elsewhere at high levels of govt.

OR we need to nominate and vet the character of individuals better.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.