This board

6,952 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by oski003
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So this is where the loser cretins of BI hang out. Get a life, losers. You can shove your tired cliche political opinions up your ass.
BearHunter

I'm not a real person, I'm just a Russian bot.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

So this is where the loser cretins of BI hang out. Get a life, losers. You can shove your tired cliche political opinions up your ass.
I've seen what you post. I'll keep my life, thank you.
sonofabear51
Agree
Start Slowly and taper off
concordtom
Did someone have a bad day?

What's it say about someone who walks into a room and immediately insults everyone within earshot?
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Signed,
- Loser Cretin
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Signed,
- Loser Cretin
Huh. I always thought the C stood for something else.
MinotStateBeav
I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I TOO AM A DEGENERATE WHO POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

concordtom
Chapman_is_Gone said:

You have forced me to consider what tired cliche political opinion I represent.

Hmmm.
I suppose it's the one where I explain how Trump = Hitler.
Yeah, but who's to say a cliche is untrue?
okaydo
Chapman_is_Gone said:

going4roses
You mad bro? You are Nothing more than a timmy.

Aww are you feeling left out ? Need a participation medal ?

Cry me a river
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
Mark Young, We're the Millers (2013). We all looked like that growing up in Oakland (minus the tats) in the late 60's-early 70's.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Signed,
- Loser Cretin
Huh. I always thought the C stood for something else.

Hmmm... if I sprout up again here as "Loser C", know that you and my good friend Chapman_is_Gone were my inspiration.
Chapman_is_Gone

Just checking in a month later, and yes, you ~25 BI losers are still here, and have wasted a combined 19,211 hours (by my estimation) of your lives over the past month typing up cliched polarized posts on a message board that only about 25 people even look at...

Instead of wasting your lives loitering in the filthy corner toilet stall of BI, over those 19,211 hours, you losers could have chosen to:

- travel the world to expand your narrow world views
- lose 10 pounds, a good start on the additional 50 pounds you need to lose
- turn off the TV and your desktops and read a few books, and
- actually kiss a girl, or at least try.

Please note that I received more upvotes than did those people who chose to criticize my original comments. And, THAT is on the very board of the cretins themselves! Imagine how people in the real world would upvote me and how they would view you pathetic outcasts, if they ever actually wandered onto this dark recess. Y'all don't even have the balls to sling your silly opinions in a forum where people can see your faces! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIVES. So pathetic.

By the way, Big C is excluded from all of my comments. Going 4 Roses, or whatever the **** his name is, that race baiter gets a 2x factor applied on all of my comments.
DiabloWags
You are correct.
That is why I will be removing myself from this Forum shortly.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

You are correct.
SBGold
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Just checking in a month later, and yes, you ~25 BI losers are still here, and have wasted a combined 19,211 hours (by my estimation) of your lives over the past month typing up cliched polarized posts on a message board that only about 25 people even look at...

Instead of wasting your lives loitering in the filthy corner toilet stall of BI, over those 19,211 hours, you losers could have chosen to:

Please note that I received more upvotes than did those people who chose to criticize my original comments. And, THAT is on the very board of the cretins themselves! Imagine how people in the real world would upvote me and how they would view you pathetic outcasts, if they ever actually wandered onto this dark recess. Y'all don't even have the balls to sling your silly opinions in a forum where people can see your faces! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIVES. So pathetic.

By the way, Big C is excluded from all of my comments. Going 4 Roses, or whatever the **** his name is, that race baiter gets a 2x factor applied on all of my comments.
why are you here taking away from our joy?
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

We are the very ones who "upvoted" you. Many of us are surprisingly self-aware and thus obviously filled with self loathing. The fact that you are reaching out to us with some real talk -- and then coming back weeks later to follow up -- wow, somebody cares. Maybe the fact that you seem to care more about going 4 roses than you do me is a tough pill, but then we all know what the Bible or Shakespeare (or Joe Kapp?) said about envy.

I've never been to the Stanfurd or U$C fan sites, but I'm pretty sure they do not give one another the sort of honest-but-caring feedback they can use to improve themselves. One more reason why I love Cal, the greatest place on earth.
prospeCt

AunBear89
Sad little pud has to resurrect his three-weeks-dead thread to flex about how much better he still thinks he is.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

You are correct.

Hahahaha!!!
concordtom
BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.

Hahahaha
concordtom
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Nobody has said it yet, so I will say what you already know is coming to you, what you've baited for! And it's a shame because in past years, before Trump fouled the universe, before the program went into the crapper, you and I had some good exchanges about Mens Basketball. Alas, those days are gone, and you have, indeed, asked for it.
So, are you ready?
Because here it comes!

You're a
D
I
C
K
!!!!!!!!!!

There! Does that make you feel better?
I mean, a man's gonna wanna get what he asks for, right? So I figure you must be feel satisfied, satisfied enough to reload!

Sigh.
Well, we'll always have the Shocky-bashing, won't we.
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/80
GoOskie
You're just jealous you can't join the club.

This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
concordtom
Oh, he's entering the fray.
Because there's no football and no basketball. So he's just looking for something to do.

Us cretins are here for you, Chapman Buddy.
wifeisafurd
Chapman_is_Gone said:

That is 24. WIAF and Dajo are the same person, with different personalities.
concordtom
Ha!

By this count, we must be down to 15, because yoga and bear hunter and movielover and goldener and that guy from Rossmore and that other guy who got booted and…. I mean, all the same guy, right?!!

But the guy who needs to come back….

DrunkOski!!!
Because that was just insanity. Beyond the aforementioned cretins.
bearister
I miss my personal favorite, B.A.Bearacus. Hope he is ok. He made this gif:

…and I suggested this for his avatar:

…but he didn't go for it.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
concordtom said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

Nobody has said it yet, so I will say what you already know is coming to you, what you've baited for! And it's a shame because in past years, before Trump fouled the universe, before the program went into the crapper, you and I had some good exchanges about Mens Basketball. Alas, those days are gone, and you have, indeed, asked for it.
So, are you ready?
Because here it comes!

You're a
D
I
C
K
!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, a man's gonna wanna get what he asks for, right? So I figure you must be feel satisfied, satisfied enough to reload!

Sigh.

concordtom, somebody came here to help us -- because they care -- and you go and take the low road, responding to their gentle follow-up with crude name calling. Chapman, graciously, is providing sort of a one-man intervention. I have to remind you, "denial" isn't just a river in South America. One thing I have learned is that, the first step in solving any problem is to admit there is a problem.

Plus, you feel bad, how the hell do you think I must feel, being excluded?!? Left out, that's how, as if Chapman doesn't care in the least about my loser-hood. And yet, I will take some deep breaths and soldier on, trying to get help -- somewhere -- for my problems.

" ... read a few books .. " Sounds great, but easier said than done, for many of us.
going4roses
going4roses
Chapman_is_Gone said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRo3rn24/
Lol
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
concordtom
Big C said:

concordtom said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

So, are you ready?
Because here it comes!

You're a
D
I
C
K
!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

concordtom, somebody came here to help us -- because they care -- and you go and take the low road, responding to their gentle follow-up with crude name calling. Chapman, graciously, is providing sort of a one-man intervention. I have to remind you, "denial" isn't just a river in South America. One thing I have learned is that, the first step in solving any problem is to admit there is a problem.

Plus, you feel bad, how the hell do you think I must feel, being excluded?!? Left out, that's how, as if Chapman doesn't care in the least about my loser-hood. And yet, I will take some deep breaths and soldier on, trying to get help -- somewhere -- for my problems.

" ... read a few books .. " Sounds great, but easier said than done, for many of us.

You know what this is? What this thread is?
It's an exercise in creative writing.

Chapman should come back to continue the experiment he started.

You get a 4 out of 5.
He gets, thus far, an incomplete.
concordtom
Thing is, those who are mere passers-by don't get the subtle warmth of the friendships developed here.
Cheers to you, cretin!
Big C
concordtom said:

Thing is, those who are mere passers-by don't get the subtle warmth of the friendships developed here.
Cheers to you, cretin!

Takes one to know one (said with pride).

PS: My guy Chapman_is_Gone gets it, too, even though I'm not supposed to reveal his little secret. Dude loves us, unconditionally.
dajo9
concordtom said:

Cheers to you, cretin!

Subtle. Very subtle.
American Vermin
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.