THE OFFICIAL BI INDICTMENT OF tRUMP OVER 2020 ELECTION THREAD

17,946 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The indictment:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.1.0_1.pdf
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
Even my liberal friends know the Democrats cheated.
bearister
BearHunter said:

tRump's foreign handlers rigged 2016, 2020 and will rig 2024. tRump will "win" even if in prison.

The mistake made in 2020 was being too concerned it would look obviously rigged if he got too many votes more than in 2016. They underestimated how many votes it would take to beat Biden. His foreign handlers won't make that mistake again. tRump will get more votes than voters in U.S. and then he will establish a totalitarian state after he becomes POTUS.
bearister
bearister
You really do have to force yourself to watch the Fox News coverage of the indictment to appreciate: 1. That a substantial number of Americans view it from that perspective*; and 2. The American Republic is in its death throes and so richly deserves to collapse.

*…and that they find an entity that paid $787.5 Million to Dominion for lying, credible.
bearister

This actually surprised me since Pence has been so mealy mouthed. I guess this is the day Republicans decide whether tRump has their balls in a jar on the mantle in the board room at Mar a Lago or not.
BearHunter
It's not just the Democrats, the Rinos, and Deep State are terrified Trump will win for the third time.
bearister
Big C

I seem to have a pretty bad case of indictment fatigue: Is this a new one? If this is the one that's based on his call to the Georgia Secretary of State, it's the one that resonates with me the most.

EDIT: Okay, I see, it's a catch-all for the 2020 post-election and January 6th. All of that totally resonates with me. Call it treason, sedition, I don't know exactly, but he's attempting to subvert the United States of America. Whatever price he ends up paying for this, it cannot be too much.

LOL all the people who, the night of January 6th, were saying "this s*** has finally gone too far" and now they are back to defending Trump. Thanks for this, Fox News.
concordtom
BearHunter said:

And everyone who comes to Off Topic quickly realizes what a deluded crazy person you are.
It's like, "Wow, Look! Those MAGA people actually exist."

You are an exhibit at the zoo of crazy people.

BearHunter
bearister said:

The indictment.
BearHunter
Big C said:

I seem to have a pretty bad case of indictment fatigue: Is this a new one?
chazzed
Let's make Trump indictments a weekly thing, shall we?
bearister
chazzed said:

You actually could. He has committed hundreds of felonies that the statute of limitations has never expired on.

As I have said many times: in a prior era he would have already been charged with numerous crimes, tried, convicted, hung by his gunt neck in the central courtyard of a USP until dead and buried in a piano case in a Potter's field.

I pray that when that 300 pounds of sh@it in a 200 pound bag dies, they pass a law to prohibit a state funeral.

tRump is perhaps the biggest beneficiary of our permissive society that is so soft on criminals that decent law abiding citizens are afraid to leave their homes (and it used to be just at night).
BearHunter
chazzed said:

Most people don't care.
bearister
concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

And everyone who comes to Off Topic quickly realizes what a deluded crazy person you are.

As I figured out watching Leno's Jay Walking bit many years ago, Americans know what color the Kardashians bleach their cloaca, but they don't know…

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity
BearHunter
10. 50% don't know the Democrats are interfering with the 2024 election.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

You really do have to force yourself to watch the Fox News coverage of the indictment to appreciate: 1. That a substantial number of Americans view it from that perspective*; and 2. The American Republic is in its death throes and so richly deserves to collapse.

*…and that they find an entity that paid $787.5 Million to Dominion for lying, credible.
Fox News viewers are one of the worst-informed demographics.

The facts are horrendous for Trump and it will be hilarious when people start testifying. Look at the idiots who are still pretending that he honestly believed he won, or are stupid enough to actually believe the lies that he only pretended to believe so he could continue to grift them.

Just one example.
Quote:

While Donald Trump was publicly whipping his supporters into a frenzy over claims that the 2020 election was "stolen," he was privately mocking his own allies' outlandish conspiracy theories as "crazy."

Among these witness accounts are moments of the then-president repeatedly calling Sidney Powell, one of the MAGA lawyers and die-hard Trumpists aiding his effort to stop the transfer of power, "crazy," and dismissing many of her election-fraud arguments as patently absurd.
Press reports of Trump dubbing Powell "crazy" behind her back first began trickling out, including at Axios, at the tail end of his term in office. Sources close to Trump and those who worked for him during the tumultuous presidential transition tell Rolling Stone that it is often difficult for them to determine for certain, as one former senior White House official puts it, "what [Trump] believes and what he, you know, wink-wink, 'believes.'"
Anyone still defending Trump is either in on the grift or has generously donated to more than one Nigerian prince in their lifetime. We're talking about the sort of people who become victims of elder abuse scams in their 30's because bless their heart.

bearister
OsoDorado
bearister said:

As I have said many times: in a prior era he would have already been charged with numerous crimes, tried, convicted, hung by his gunt neck in the central courtyard of a USP until dead and buried in a piano case in a Potter's field.

To add more detail (tell me if I'm wrong) to your description of what would have happened in "a prior era," wouldn't it also be true -- think back to the iconic scene in the movie "Hang 'Em High" -- that the convicted defendant would have his small hands tied behind his back and his terrified, tearful visage mercifully covered by a black cloth before being hung from the gallows?

bearister
OsoDorado said:

bearister said:

To add more detail (tell me if I'm wrong) to your description of what would have happened in "a prior era," wouldn't it also be true -- think back to the iconic scene in the move "Hang 'Em High" -- that the convicted defendant would have his small hands tied behind his back and his terrified, tearful visage mercifully covered by a black cloth before being hung from the gallows?

You are dead on, Sir. Furthermore , one would expect that tRump would have moving last words like one Francis Elroy Duffy:

"You're now looking, for the last time, at the mortal body of Francis Elroy Duffy, born to John and Edna Duffy, good, God-fearing folk. Who raised me up to be a good man and a good Christian, and I was a good Christian, a good husband to my beloved wife, good father to my children, who I leave behind, hoping that they, and all you, will learn this here lesson which I leave you with. When you take the devil into your mouth, you're doomed! For he is lying there in wait for you inside that bottle of whiskey. Waiting for you to take him into your mouth. Waiting to get down into your guts where he can do his devil's work. Liquor is the most foul, evil thing in this here world. It destroyed good men like myself. It'll destroy you too. Beer is not much better - it's slower, cheaper. So take these words of advice. And remember, you heard them from a poor sinner, got no more cause to lie, 'cause he's going to meet his Maker. Now he's ready. Well that's all I've got to say."

AunBear89
I don't know who hung you or why, but if you're innocent, the judge will set you free. And if you're not, we'll have to take the trouble to hanging you again.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister

chazzed
bearister said:

chazzed said:

You actually could. He has committed hundreds of felonies that the statute of limitations has never expired on.
Man, I don't doubt it for a second.
TandemBear
MAGA

Make Attorneys Get Attorneys

Not mine. But I thought it was hilarious.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

10. 50% don't know the Democrats are interfering with 20204 election.
Fortunately for everyone, we have 18,181 years to deal with this issue.
bearister

concordtom
BearHunter said:

bearister said:

The indictment.

1. A grand jury of citizens just indicted Trump, not Biden.

2. Biden dying before our eyes is so Lolol
A. We are all dying before our eyes. How are you doing these days???
B. I thought Hilary was going to be dead 6 years ago.

3. Thx for the laughs.
concordtom
BearHunter said:

chazzed said:

Most people don't care.

Oh, no!
We care!
We are at the edge of our seat waiting for the executioner!

Bearister wants the noose.
I want the guillotine.
Some others want death by lethal injection, wasting away in jail, syphilis, or falling down a long staircase and splitting his head open in plain site of no foul play.

It's quite exciting to imagine the possibilities!!!
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

BearHunter said:

As I figured out watching Leno's Jay Walking bit many years ago, Americans know what color the Kardashians bleach their cloaca, but they don't know…

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity

Yeah, and I'm in Spain and my neighbors whom I've known since 1981 speak so many languages it boggles the mind. At least 7 for the dad. Even the kids: 16 year old up to 4, and is learning 3 more. Same for the 14 year old, although, he did ask me if, as an American, was I in a gang, did I know anyone in a gang, did I have any guns, know anyone who owned guns.
I gave him a minus point for the gang question, and laughed. But he's 14 and speaks 4 languages in my presence, so!

They are from Vienna.
concordtom
BearHunter said:

10. 50% don't know the Democrats are interfering with 20204 election.

Well, you're finally right about one thing - Biden will have died by then for sure!!
bearister
Unless tRump's heart explodes like David Letterman throwing a 50 pound sack of pork grease off a 10 story building onto a parking lot, my prediction is tRump will "win" in a foreign orchestrated rigged election, even if he is in prison. If he can get the military to back him, he will then impose a totalitarian state. This is how the American Republic falls.
concordtom
Theme song for execution day

concordtom
bearister said:

Unless tRump's heart explodes like David Letterman throwing a 50 pound sack of pork grease off a 10 story building onto a parking lot, my prediction is tRump will "win" in a foreign orchestrated rigged election, even if he is in prison. If he can get the military to back him, he will then impose a totalitarian state. This is how the American Republic falls.

Nah, he will be assassinated before it gets that far.
BearHunter
concordtom said:

bearister said:

Nah, he will be assassinated before it gets that far.

Assassination?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.