THE OFFICIAL BI INDICTMENT OF tRUMP OVER 2020 ELECTION THREAD

17,961 Views | 322 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by movielover
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You're playing an even older game enjoyed by morons throughout history: pretending opinions are facts.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Unit2Sucks
This guy gets it.

Big C
movielover said:

The social justice warriors will bury a mountain of evidence for some psychotic reason.

All 5 confessed, four on videotape, with parents present. Police questioned 37, but only arrested 10. In that night of 'wilding', it was well known there could have been other rapists. Two unanimous, multicultural juries convicted them of the heinous crimes. It was known another rapist was unidentified.

There was tons of evidence.

Ann Coulter, Lubbock Avalanche Journal: "On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's (breasts)." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

"Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape."

"Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!

"Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

"...Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) (expletive) her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise."

"...Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger."

"...Far from trembling and afraid, as Burns imagines, the suspects were singing the rap song "Wild Thing" for hours in the precinct house, laughing and joking about raping the jogger. One of the attackers said, "It was fun." "

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/opinion/columns/2018/07/30/coulter-trump-was-right-about-central-park-rapists/11201294007/

You're still on this story from 35 years ago?!? "Group of Black guys Allegedly Rape White Woman" Well, THAT'S one you'll never forget! Pathetic.
movielover
Big C said:

movielover said:

The social justice warriors will bury a mountain of evidence for some psychotic reason.

All 5 confessed, four on videotape, with parents present. Police questioned 37, but only arrested 10. In that night of 'wilding', it was well known there could have been other rapists. Two unanimous, multicultural juries convicted them of the heinous crimes. It was known another rapist was unidentified.

There was tons of evidence.

Ann Coulter, Lubbock Avalanche Journal: "On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's (breasts)." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

"Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape."

"Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!

"Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

"...Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) (expletive) her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise."

"...Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger."

"...Far from trembling and afraid, as Burns imagines, the suspects were singing the rap song "Wild Thing" for hours in the precinct house, laughing and joking about raping the jogger. One of the attackers said, "It was fun." "

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/opinion/columns/2018/07/30/coulter-trump-was-right-about-central-park-rapists/11201294007/

You're still on this story from 35 years ago?!? "Group of Black guys Allegedly Rape White Woman" Well, THAT'S one you'll never forget! Pathetic.

It was WalterSobchak who brought the Central Park wilding rapists and violent felons into the discussion. I merely provided a small portion of the facts Kool-aid drinkers bury.

Nothing alleged. Read the above snippets.

Interesting how the true believers don't support Alice Johnson (freed by President Trump) or other low-level criminals. No, they want to exonerate convicted violent gang rapists, along with handing them Millions. Cal grad Dr. Savage coined it: "Liberalism is a mental disorder."
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

You're playing an even older game enjoyed by morons throughout history: pretending opinions are facts.

But you never bothered to even point out which fact or opinion you disagreed with.
movielover
Alan Dershowitz today - Alvin Bragg pinpoints no crime.

bear2034
movielover said:

Alan Dershowitz today - Alvin Bragg pinpoints no crime.

Alvin Bragg should be disbarred for his flimsy indictment.
movielover
Trending Politics News: Trump's Net Worth Surges By Another $1.8 Billion Due To Continued Success Of Trump Media

"After a brief rough stretch that saw losses over more than two weeks, the stock has surged by 43 percent since last Monday...."

"The surge comes after Trump media CEO Devin Nunes sent letters to Congress and the NASDAQ informing them of suspected "market manipulation" of the stock...."

"...Data made available to us indicate that just four market participants have been responsible for over 60% of the extraordinary volume of DJT shares traded," Nunes wrote in a letter earlier this month."

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trumps-net-worth-surges-by-another-1-8-billion-due-to-continued-success-of-djt-stock-cmc/?utm_source=postup&utm_medium=email

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.