It is all starting to make sense why Bill Maher has become a darling of the Right

4,293 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bearister
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

Link to Bill Maher on Ari Melber's show yesterday:

A little OT, but tangentially related, Vivek Ramaswamy being interviewed -- yesterday or the day before -- by Mehdi Hasan:

Enjoy!

I've been a bit saddened but not surprised to hear Vivek say some of the things he has. I think he's getting dragged into the 'what do I need to do to get elected' rather than speaking from his heart. I think now that he's got momentum on the Republican side he knows he needs Trump supporters to flip to him. He can't come out and slam Trump and get that support so he is tap dancing around the Trump question.
He has no interest in getting elected. His only interest is getting chosen to be the VP. He is playing to an audience of one.
sycasey
82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

A little OT, but tangentially related, Vivek Ramaswamy being interviewed -- yesterday or the day before -- by Mehdi Hasan:

Enjoy!

I've been a bit saddened but not surprised to hear Vivek say some of the things he has. I think he's getting dragged into the 'what do I need to do to get elected' rather than speaking from his heart. I think now that he's got momentum on the Republican side he knows he needs Trump supporters to flip to him. He can't come out and slam Trump and get that support so he is tap dancing around the Trump question.
IMO Vivek has been a carnival barker who just says stuff to get your attention, pretty much from the start.
82gradDLSdad
calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

OsoDorado said:

Enjoy!

He has no interest in getting elected. His only interest is getting chosen to be the VP. He is playing to an audience of one.

I hope that's not true. He's consistently said he has no interest in VP because he doesn't do well in a subordinate role. I'm getting used to all politicians lying but I thought this guy was different. Maybe he's seeing that his best chance at president is four years of Trump VP. I can't imagine anything worse.
Big C

Vivek! Rhymes with "fake"!
Lets Go Brandon 3

Lets Go Brandon 3
What a tool of the right

bear2034
Looks like Killer Mike is not going to be invited back.
bearister
How did it work out for Killer at the Grammys? Asking for a friend.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Lets Go Brandon 3
bearister said:

How did it work out for Killer at the Grammys? Asking for a friend.
Won three Grammys and punched a guy who said he wasn't black cause he wasn't voting for Biden, so he won the day in multiple ways.
bearister
bearister
A clip from Maher's show last night that won't get blown up in the Right Wing Twittersphere or make the rounds in targeted Facebook news feeds:

Big C

Wow, I can't help noticing that Pete Buttigieg is quite articulate, especially relative to other politicians I have heard in the past several weeks. I can only imagine him debating one of them... what a wipeout that would be!
bear2034
Big C said:

Wow, I can't help noticing that Pete Buttigieg is quite articulate, especially relative to other politicians I have heard in the past several weeks. I can only imagine him debating one of them... what a wipeout that would be!

But Biden noticed Kamala's skin color and genitalia and picked her instead.
going4roses
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

Her skin color ? Hmm … Her what ? Geez us H Christ
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

Her skin color ? Hmm … Her what ? Geez us H Christ

The Democrats specifically said they were looking for a black woman vice president. It isn't racism to factually state what happened. It is bigoted to ignorantly assume that a post is racist.
dajo9
Vice President Harris is black and a woman and way more qualified than JD Wentworth
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Cal88
dajo9 said:

Vice President Harris is black and a woman and way more qualified than JD Wentworth

If she was even remotely qualified, the Democrat machine would have long yanked Biden and put her on top of the new ticket.

Quote:

Buttigieg is a horrible candidate - Endless War apologist, disingenuous, low charisma elitist (doesn't appeal to the Democrat base), and on top of that, his main selling point of appearing as an unassuming but capable technocrat has been dispelled by his tenure as mayor of South Bend and Secretary of Transportation.

bear2034
dajo9 said:

Harris is Asian. We would have to ask her/him what gender she/he associates with.
bearister
South Asian, to be more precise.
GoOskie
bearister said:

A clip from Maher's show last night that won't get blown up in the Right Wing Twittersphere or make the rounds in targeted Facebook news feeds:

Pete Buttigieg will be President one day.
GoOskie
One Term Genocide Joe said:

GoOskie said:

bearister said:

Pete Buttigieg will be President one day.
For those living in a dream world where Pete Buttigieg is going to destroy J.D. Vance in a theoretical debate someday.

I'm a simple man. I see someone post a video with two traitorous vermin, I ignore.
bearister
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.