Taylor Swift goes woke

8,541 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by AunBear89
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

There are so many MAGAT morons who think having sex with women is gay now.

harebear
Haloski
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

That was an embarrassing post by you.

Do better than posting antisemitic nonsense.

I am writing this as a fellow Christian.

Please explain.
Really? You post these things without understanding the antisemitic, puppet master, skin head bull*****

Do better.

That's not an explanation, that's just butthurt.
That's an explanation. You just choose to ignore it because you like the darkness. I think if you really considered your heart, and asked how your idolatry of Trump has darkened your heart and made you forget who you are now in grace, I think you would do better. And if you don't understand the puppet master tripe, you should do some research.

So this would be acceptable to you then?
I know you are smarter than this.

I know that a noose reference involving someone who is black is more charged than in other setting.

I know you are smart enough to know that Soros actually has no link to Swift but using a famous Jewish person (even if I disagree with his politics) as some puppet master just because in the same manner that was used as a means of persecuting the Jewish community is different.

But that picture, another stupid picture from the far right, is just moronic and just reaffirms my choice to view the Republican party the same way I used to the far left Bernie Sanders in the 80s idiocy.

You might help yourself if you venture beyond NPR and Yahoo news for your information.
I am sorry. Because his fund help fund an acquisition of a company that owned the rights to Swift's prior recording and caused her to re-record her own versions, she is controlled by the same person? I have no idea how you go from that to now saying she is controlled by Soros.

What has your venture beyond NPR gotten you other than fall deep into the skin head rabbit hole?

You just posted that "Soros actually has no link to Swift" prior to your google search, did you not?
I suspect you don't really know how these private equity funds work. He has numerous funds. He does not actually make investment decisions. Soros has one of the biggest funds, with individual managing partner or member making the decisions.

And you think because one of this hundreds of funds helped fund an acquisition of a company that owned rights not only to Swift's recordings but other recordings and caused Swift to record her own versions of her songs so that she can control the use, he is personally connected to her and is now her puppet master.

I have no idea what hole you are digging to justify you posting a bigoted tripe that a famous Jewish person is a puppet master.

And she publicly called him out for it!
I see. So she is now linked to him and controlled by him.

You can't possibly have a Cal degree with this excessive inability to process logic.
bear2034
calbear93
Haloski said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

That was an embarrassing post by you.

Do better than posting antisemitic nonsense.

I am writing this as a fellow Christian.

Please explain.
Really? You post these things without understanding the antisemitic, puppet master, skin head bull*****

Do better.

That's not an explanation, that's just butthurt.
That's an explanation. You just choose to ignore it because you like the darkness. I think if you really considered your heart, and asked how your idolatry of Trump has darkened your heart and made you forget who you are now in grace, I think you would do better. And if you don't understand the puppet master tripe, you should do some research.

So this would be acceptable to you then?
I know you are smarter than this.

I know that a noose reference involving someone who is black is more charged than in other setting.

I know you are smart enough to know that Soros actually has no link to Swift but using a famous Jewish person (even if I disagree with his politics) as some puppet master just because in the same manner that was used as a means of persecuting the Jewish community is different.

But that picture, another stupid picture from the far right, is just moronic and just reaffirms my choice to view the Republican party the same way I used to the far left Bernie Sanders in the 80s idiocy.

You might help yourself if you venture beyond NPR and Yahoo news for your information.
I am sorry. Because his fund help fund an acquisition of a company that owned the rights to Swift's prior recording and caused her to re-record her own versions, she is controlled by the same person? I have no idea how you go from that to now saying she is controlled by Soros.

What has your venture beyond NPR gotten you other than fall deep into the skin head rabbit hole?

You just posted that "Soros actually has no link to Swift" prior to your google search, did you not?
I suspect you don't really know how these private equity funds work. He has numerous funds. He does not actually make investment decisions. Soros has one of the biggest funds, with individual managing partner or member making the decisions.

And you think because one of this hundreds of funds helped fund an acquisition of a company that owned rights not only to Swift's recordings but other recordings and caused Swift to record her own versions of her songs so that she can control the use, he is personally connected to her and is now her puppet master.

I have no idea what hole you are digging to justify you posting a bigoted tripe that a famous Jewish person is a puppet master.

And she publicly called him out for it!
I see. So she is now linked to him and controlled by him.

You can't possibly have a Cal degree with this excessive inability to process logic.
You're right. Far right conspiracy theorists are paragons of elevated ability to process logic. The people who believe in the logical conspiracy that Swift is working for the pentagon, who believe that Soros is a puppet master for everything and everyone not worshipping Trump, including otherwise successful people like Swift and Kelce, and who believe that Biden is masterminding the results of the Super Bowl demonstrate supreme ability to process logic.

Carry on.
bear2034
What's the over/under that Biden will sniff Swift?
Cal88
bearister
Practicing a vocal?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
Over/under what? That's not how betting works.

Pro tip: for your stupid jokes to have a chance of being funny, they should make sense.

Like: what are the odds that Biden will sniff Swift?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
bearister said:

Practicing a vocal?
From The Nutcracker.
Cal88
AunBear89 said:

Over/under what? That's not how betting works.

Pro tip: for your stupid jokes to have a chance of being funny, they should make sense.

Like: what are the odds that Biden will sniff Swift?

Ladbrokes is giving 1/15 right now. She's way too old for Joe.
AunBear89
Now that was funny.

And they're giving even odds that Trump will grab Kristi Noem by the meow meow.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.