Taylor Swift goes woke

7,657 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by AunBear89
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

concordtom said:

okaydo said:

You ask anybody under the age of 30 about Ted Nugent or Kid Rock and they'll say "Who?".

And most everyone else winces because those guys are pretty much gross, sick, mentally ill.
I almost mentioned a deer hunting video I stumbled across years back. Out in the woods, Ted Nugent and his wife picked up some deer scat and ate it. Apparently they thought it helped them track the deer. I thought about looking for the video, but seeing it once was enough. Some things you can't unsee, though it's possible they were playing a prank and ate a candy bar or something they placed on the ground.

In a nutshell, that explains the Trump political experience.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

bear2034 said:

okaydo said:

Go woke, go broke!

Did Taylor go woke right after George Soros bought the rights to her music in 2019?

My prediction: Taylor Swift isn't going to endorse Biden. But the Republican party absolutely going mental over her will end up showing how nutty they are.
It must be killing the MAGAs that they haven't been able to cancel Taylor Swift.

It must be killing the goose-stepping LWNJ hypocrites that they haven't been able to cancel Aaron Rodgers.

Liars, Hypocrites, and Morons.

Taylor Swift is much more relevant than Aaron Rodgers. I still root for Rodgers only because of Cal but he is making it hard. And Love taking Green Bay far this year dilutes the fear that the Packers were winning before only because of Rodgers.

Swift would be the kind of person that Republicans would have normally loved in the 90s. Strong, business savvy, independent and family oriented. Rodgers would have been the kind of person the left previously would have loved - anti-government, pro self medication, conspiracy loving new age humanistic spirituality hippy bull*****

The Republicans screwed themselves adopting the craziness of the 90s left loonies.
You like Aaron Rodgers? Me too. I did you a favor and posted his 2023 season highlights.

I will always like Rodgers for the peak Tedford years, and he is a first ballot HOF QB even if Goff is my preferred Cal QB playing in the NFL.

Rodgers at this point is more drama than value. And Swift and Kelce are winning at life. Biden may be deservedly unpopular and Democrats may be bad at politics, but Swift is more popular and more likable and just better at life than Trump and idiot conspiracy theorists could ever be. Trump acolytes thinking they could go after Swift may be where Trump idolatry and false worship rightfully die, and traditional conservative values can resurface. I don't especially like Swift's music, but I respect her and would side with her without hesitation over Kid Rock, Kanye, and Kardashians.

Holy war against Swift? How trifling. Talk about a way to alienate women, suburban parents, and anyone Gen X or younger. Self inflicted mutilation if they truly go after Swift for the dumbest conspiracy theory. But I am almost hoping they follow through. Going after Swift and Kelce would be a way to shine a light on how stupid their other conspiracies also are.

Fox News and QAnon have all spent considerable resources to publicly shame Swift and Kelce. Donald Trump in between court hearings, is diligently working with his advisers to figure other ways to go after them. I heard from Alex Jones that Kanye West is working behind the scenes with the Soros people to obtain ownership of Swift's music.
bearister
Taylor Swift is a billionaire and will be a formidable opponent if the missing link mouth breather section of America f's with her.

Taylor Swift is coming for ya!

*And if that parade of sh@it stain Fox News personalities cross the line legally, she can sue them back to the Stone Age like Dominion did…..at least until tRump does POTUS REDUX and eliminates the judicial system.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
bearister said:

Taylor Swift is a billionaire and will be a formidable opponent if the missing link mouth breather section of America.
bear2034
bearister said:

calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

bear2034 said:

okaydo said:

Go woke, go broke!

Did Taylor go woke right after George Soros bought the rights to her music in 2019?

My prediction: Taylor Swift isn't going to endorse Biden. But the Republican party absolutely going mental over her will end up showing how nutty they are.
It must be killing the MAGAs that they haven't been able to cancel Taylor Swift.

It must be killing the goose-stepping LWNJ hypocrites that they haven't been able to cancel Aaron Rodgers.

Liars, Hypocrites, and Morons.

Taylor Swift is much more relevant than Aaron Rodgers. I still root for Rodgers only because of Cal but he is making it hard. And Love taking Green Bay far this year dilutes the fear that the Packers were winning before only because of Rodgers.

Swift would be the kind of person that Republicans would have normally loved in the 90s. Strong, business savvy, independent and family oriented. Rodgers would have been the kind of person the left previously would have loved - anti-government, pro self medication, conspiracy loving new age humanistic spirituality hippy bull*****

The Republicans screwed themselves adopting the craziness of the 90s left loonies.
You like Aaron Rodgers? Me too. I did you a favor and posted his 2023 season highlights.

I will always like Rodgers for the peak Tedford years, and he is a first ballot HOF QB even if Goff is my preferred Cal QB playing in the NFL.

Rodgers at this point is more drama than value. And Swift and Kelce are winning at life. Biden may be deservedly unpopular and Democrats may be bad at politics, but Swift is more popular and more likable and just better at life than Trump and idiot conspiracy theorists could ever be. Trump acolytes thinking they could go after Swift may be where Trump idolatry and false worship rightfully die, and traditional conservative values can resurface. I don't especially like Swift's music, but I respect her and would side with her without hesitation over Kid Rock, Kanye, and Kardashians.

Holy war against Swift? How trifling. Talk about a way to alienate women, suburban parents, and anyone Gen X or younger. Self inflicted mutilation if they truly go after Swift for the dumbest conspiracy theory. But I am almost hoping they follow through. Going after Swift and Kelce would be a way to shine a light on how stupid their other conspiracies also are.

Fox News and QAnon have all spent considerable resources to publicly shame Swift and Kelce. Donald Trump in between court hearings, is diligently working with his advisers to figure other ways to go after them. I heard from Alex Jones that Kanye West is working behind the scenes with the Soros people to obtain ownership of Swift's music.
I get it. You think their threats are empty like their character. I almost wish they would. I wouldn't mind watching how miserably they would fail.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

bearister said:

Taylor Swift is a billionaire and will be a formidable opponent if the missing link mouth breather section of America.

That was an embarrassing post by you.

Do better than posting antisemitic nonsense.

I am writing this as a fellow Christian.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

Please explain.
calbear93
bearister said:

Taylor Swift is a billionaire and will be a formidable opponent if the missing link mouth breather section of America f's with her.

*And if that parade of sh@it stain Fox News personalities cross the line legally, she can sue them back to the Stone Age like Dominion did…..at least until tRump does POTUS REDUX and eliminates the judicial system.
I don't think she actually needs to do anything. Trash takes itself out every single time.

People actually like her, and she seems genuinely likable. Nothing good could come out of trying to put down someone that popular and likable.

I still prefer my '80s goth-pop genre but, if you can't like Swift and Kelce in the midst of Kardashians and Kanyes of the world, you haven't emptied out your bitter bucket enough.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.
Really? You post these things without understanding the antisemitic, puppet master, skin head bull*****

Do better.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.
Really? You post these things without understanding the antisemitic, puppet master, skin head bull*****

Do better.

That's not an explanation, that's just butthurt.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

That's an explanation. You just choose to ignore it because you like the darkness. I think if you really considered your heart, and asked how your idolatry of Trump has darkened your heart and made you forget who you are now in grace, I think you would do better. And if you don't understand the puppet master tripe, you should do some research.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

That's an explanation. You just choose to ignore it because you like the darkness. I think if you really considered your heart, and asked how your idolatry of Trump has darkened your heart and made you forget who you are now in grace, I think you would do better. And if you don't understand the puppet master tripe, you should do some research.

So this would be acceptable to you then?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I know you are smarter than this.

I know that a noose reference involving someone who is black is more charged than in other setting.

I know you are smart enough to know that Soros actually has no link to Swift but using a famous Jewish person (even if I disagree with his politics) as some puppet master just because in the same manner that was used as a means of persecuting the Jewish community is different.

But that picture, another stupid picture from the far right, is just moronic and just reaffirms my choice to view the Republican party the same way I used to the far left Bernie Sanders in the 80s idiocy.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I know that a noose reference involving someone who is black is more charged than in other setting.

I know you are smart enough to know that Soros actually has no link to Swift but using a famous Jewish person (even if I disagree with his politics) as some puppet master just because in the same manner that was used as a means of persecuting the Jewish community is different.

But that picture, another stupid picture from the far right, is just moronic and just reaffirms my choice to view the Republican party the same way I used to the far left Bernie Sanders in the 80s idiocy.

You might help yourself if you venture beyond NPR and Yahoo news for your information.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

You might help yourself if you venture beyond NPR and Yahoo news for your information.
I am sorry. Because his fund help fund an acquisition of a company that owned the rights to Swift's prior recording and caused her to re-record her own versions, she is controlled by the same person? I have no idea how you go from that to now saying she is controlled by Soros.

What has your venture beyond NPR gotten you other than fall deep into the skin head rabbit hole?
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I am sorry. Because his fund help fund an acquisition of a company that owned the rights to Swift's prior recording and caused her to re-record her own versions, she is controlled by the same person? I have no idea how you go from that to now saying she is controlled by Soros.

What has your venture beyond NPR gotten you other than fall deep into the skin head rabbit hole?

You just posted that "Soros actually has no link to Swift" prior to your google search, did you not?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

You just posted that "Soros actually has no link to Swift" prior to your google search, did you not?
I suspect you don't really know how these private equity funds work. He has numerous funds. He does not actually make investment decisions. Soros has one of the biggest funds, with individual managing partner or member making the decisions.

And you think because one of this hundreds of funds helped fund an acquisition of a company that owned rights not only to Swift's recordings but other recordings and caused Swift to record her own versions of her songs so that she can control the use, he is personally connected to her and is now her puppet master.

I have no idea what hole you are digging to justify you posting a bigoted tripe that a famous Jewish person is a puppet master.

And by the way, I did not need to do a google search to read your post and respond with more detail you didn't know within three minutes of your post. Just because you need to outsource your intelligence and opinion to far right wackos doesn't mean the rest of us are not informed. If this is the first time you heard about "Taylor's Version" and the history, you must not have a daughter.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I suspect you don't really know how these private equity funds work. He has numerous funds. He does not actually make investment decisions. Soros has one of the biggest funds, with individual managing partner or member making the decisions.

And you think because one of this hundreds of funds helped fund an acquisition of a company that owned rights not only to Swift's recordings but other recordings and caused Swift to record her own versions of her songs so that she can control the use, he is personally connected to her and is now her puppet master.

I have no idea what hole you are digging to justify you posting a bigoted tripe that a famous Jewish person is a puppet master.

And she publicly called him out for it!
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I see. So she is now linked to him and controlled by him.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

In the same way he's controlling district attorneys across the country? I don't know.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

In the same way he's controlling district attorneys across the country? I don't know.
I cannot believe you actually wrote that. It almost seems willful in some cases to fall head first into stupid conspiracies. Because Soros' name is on one of hundreds of funds that helped finance an acquisition of a company that owned Swift's prior recording and caused Swift to leave the recording company and join Republic Record and re-record her own versions, she is like a politician who receives funding for an election.

Makes sense why you used the skinhead tripe. Do better.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

I cannot believe you actually wrote that. It almost seems willful in some cases to fall head first into stupid conspiracies. Because Soros' name is on one of hundreds of funds that helped finance an acquisition of a company that owned Swift's prior recording and caused Swift to leave the recording company and join Republic Record and re-record her own versions, she is like a politician who receives funding for an election.

Are you linked to George Soros?
calbear93
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

Embarrassed for you.

Maybe have some quiet time and read 1 John 2:9.
okaydo
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

Embarrassed for you.

Maybe have some quiet time and read 1 John 2:9.

"You looked me in the eye and told me
You loved me.
Were you just kidding?"

- Taylor Swift / George Soros
calbear93
okaydo said:

No one ever suggested that the Trump acolytes were geniuses.

Just because they have learned to manipulate the dark side of populism and appeal to the worst of our nature does not mean they have high wattage in the control room. And they appeal to "Christian" Nationalists who have never read the Bible and believe that their salvation lies not in faith in Jesus Christ but solely in Trump.
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

Sadly, as this whole exchange with you shows, he really isn't that smart. He, like a couple of others, are here to antagonize people by posting witless memes, insane conspiracy theories and the latest MAGA talking points. I've never seen him post anything that has evidence of personal deep thought put into it.
bear2034

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

Sadly, as this whole exchange with you shows, he really isn't that smart. He, like a couple of others, are here to antagonize people by posting witless memes, insane conspiracy theories and the latest MAGA talking points. I've never seen him post anything that has evidence of personal deep thought put into it.
"Wake up and smell the breakup;

Realize that we won't make up."

Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

See what I mean?
calbear93

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

See what I mean?
I feel horrible for people who otherwise were productive and reasonable members of society getting sucked into the Qanon and MAGA obsession and conspiracy theories.

Not saying that represents all Trump voters. Some are just tired of being ignored, of stupid social warfare, of the far left's lunacy, of the small special interest groups dictating and shaming and bullying, the gaslighting on crime and inflation, etc. But some of the Trump voters have gone deep into the rabbit hole of Qanon and MAGA, seeking fellow victims on TikTok and YouTube with self propagating lunacy and unwittingly passing on skinhead or Nazi materials.

And it is a tragedy that we see. And the divisive politics and people defining their identity and self worth by politics (especially the left but also the right) doesn't seem to be getting better.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93 said:

Please explain.

Do better.

See what I mean?
I feel horrible for people who otherwise were productive and reasonable members of society getting sucked into the Qanon and MAGA obsession and conspiracy theories.

Not saying that represents all Trump voters. Some are just tired of being ignored, of stupid social warfare, of the far left's lunacy, of the small special interest groups dictating and shaming and bullying, the gaslighting on crime and inflation, etc. But some of the Trump voters have gone deep into the rabbit hole of Qanon and MAGA, seeking fellow victims on TikTok and YouTube with self propagating lunacy and unwittingly passing on skinhead or Nazi materials.

And it is a tragedy that we see. And the divisive politics and people defining their identity and self worth by politics (especially the left but also the right) doesn't seem to be getting better.

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/biggest-donors
okaydo
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.