Is Taylor Swift the anti-Trump?

4,209 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by concordtom
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's probably due to your general lack for intelligence: you probably didn't realize you were doing it. You were just being your normal moralizing judgmental righteous self.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

That's probably due to your general lack for intelligence: you probably didn't realize you were doing it. You were just being your normal moralizing judgmental righteous self.

Please don't project onto me.
bear2034

Geroge Santos is gayer than Travis Kelce but they still don't like him.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That's the kind of reply someone makes when they know they've been insulted, but don't really understand the words.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Try to keep up, Junior. The issue is: we've never seen your panties in an equal twist over what she has done.

That's called "hypocritical."

I usually charge for private tutoring, but I am in the holiday spirit so this lesson was free.

That's awful how her boyfriend touched her boob at a musical. I don't approve of her behavior. It is also awful how ConcordTom feels filming anal sex in a congressional hearing room is normal behavior and speaking out against it is homophobic. I don't recall anyone calling folks who spoke out against Boebert's ****ty behavior as being prudish. Thanks.
I don't think speaking out against filming sex in a congressional hearing room is homophobic and no one else does either. The guy got fired rightly so. I don't see that anyone took two seconds to defend the person. So we have a story about a congressional staffer who happened to be a democrat filmed himself having sex in a congressional hearing room. He got fired and no one defended him. And you want to attribute that to democrats. You know what, people do bad things.

A Republican congressperson defrauded people, lied hilariously, misused funds, and Republicans took a year to take action on that.

What makes one wonder about homophobia is the constant typing of the qualifier "anal" in the description as if it has anything to do with anything. If this was hetero sex, would you be typing "filmed himself getting oral sex, than receiving, then moving on to some missionary then finishing up with anal"? Don't think so. The using "anal" as a qualifier is a tell.

Hahaha. Good post.
What if Matt Gaetz was caught giving some super hot chick the high hard one and the same circumstance, and he even did her in the anus. Would 003 and Hanky et al be focused on the fact that poop comes out of that hole?

No.

In other words, you nailed it!

And I loved that you gave an example for other bad things people do. In the scope of bad things, filming sex in Congress is more laughable as stupid than upsetting.

Nobody gives a crap about this person!!

Yes, the anus is designed to hold and expel feces. If Matt Gaetz was filming himself having anal sex in a congressional hearing room, I'd expect him to be fired, the media to actually report it, and nobody here should be normalizing it

My point was, whether he did her in the front or the back would not matter to you. If in the back you might cringe a bit more but you wouldn't be railing on about it.

We see you.

You sure are excellent at making assumptions. If it was a straight democrat filming anal sex with a woman in a congressional hearing room and you normalizing it, we would have much of the same conversation except for the baseless accusations that I am homophobic.

I never normalized it.
It doesn't happen regularly.
It's just not that big of a deal.

If you are denying homophobia, I'll accept that. It means you accept gay marriage, too, and won't mock or condemn gays publicly, yes?

I accept gay marriage and gay adoption. I don't recall the last time I have mocked or condemned gay people. Thanks.

Then apparently I have confused you for hanky of bear1234. I apologize.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

Are there going to be indictments against him?
It'll be fun to see what happens to him!
bear2034
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

I think Travis Kelce is going to continue playing football as long as he's healthy and feature in commercials for woke companies.
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

I think Travis Kelce is going to continue playing football as long as he's healthy and feature in commercials for woke companies.

I hope you get the signed photo of Trump you always wanted for Christmas.
If it spontaneously explodes, don't blame me.
bear2034
concordtom said:

I hope you get the signed photo of Trump you always wanted for Christmas.

Fetterman/ Kamala 2024
concordtom
bear2034 said:

concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

It's good to be informed, aware, educated, and a vocal participant of the same for others!
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That's the kind of reply someone makes when they know they've been insulted, but don't really understand the words.

There isn't anything complicated about your most recent insult. Thanks.
AunBear89
And your brain is even less complicated. That's your problem: you're trying to discuss adult topics with a toddler brain.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

And your brain is even less complicated. That's your problem: you're trying to discuss adult topics with a toddler brain.

I have an adult brain. Thanks.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Exactly what a toddler would say if he didn't understand what the grownups were saying.
concordtom
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

It's in a tub of formaldehyde in your garage.
concordtom
concordtom

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.