Biden-Trump debate moderated by Jack Tapper

8,226 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by dajo9
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Do you have a list, in your own words, of the "things" that this "radical regime" has done? Because maybe they are there, in plain sight, but I have missed them.

Outside of allowing for out-of-control inflation, allowing our country to be invaded, weaponizing the justice system, imprisoning their political opponents, and getting involved in foreign conflicts?

Zippergate
I'm surprised by Biden anti-pivot today. What were people expecting? I thought Joe put in a remarkable performance given his advanced dementia. Unlike Trump, who showed no sign of preparation, Joe was able to regurgitate a vast amount of regime propaganda and was even able to respond to some of Trump's mistakes on the fly.

I think the narrative shifted when the focus groups weighed in afterward. People who had been protected from seeing the real Joe finally got the chance to witness the reality of his decline. Seeing this, Dem influencers, who have been terrified by Joe's drop in the polls, recognized the need to drop him to save the election and they shifted en masse. I don't think the pivot had anything to do with his fitness to govern, only his fitness to win an election. Stick a fork in him, Joe is done. He and his family better hope Newsom wins. Weaponization of justice is a two-way street.

Are we supposed to forget that they said this? Why should we believe anything they say ever again?

This is what they wanted to do but couldn't.
DiabloWags
I think that's a completely legitimate "take".
I would tend to agree.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
dajo9
Zippergate said:

I'm surprised by Biden anti-pivot today. What were people expecting? I thought Joe put in a remarkable performance given his advanced dementia. Unlike Trump, who showed no sign of preparation, Joe was able to regurgitate a vast amount of regime propaganda and was even able to respond to some of Trump's mistakes on the fly.

I think the narrative shifted when the focus groups weighed in afterward. People who had been protected from seeing the real Joe finally got the chance to witness the reality of his decline. Seeing this, Dem influencers, who have been terrified by Joe's drop in the polls, recognized the need to drop him to save the election and they shifted en masse. I don't think the pivot had anything to do with his fitness to govern, only his fitness to win an election. Stick a fork in him, Joe is done. He and his family better hope Newsom wins. Weaponization of justice is a two-way street.

Are we supposed to forget that they said this? Why should we believe anything they say ever again?

This is what they wanted to do but couldn't.

How many times have you declared that President Biden is done?
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/98514/replies/2341636
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

Do you have a list, in your own words, of the "things" that this "radical regime" has done? Because maybe they are there, in plain sight, but I have missed them.

Outside of allowing for out-of-control inflation, allowing our country to be invaded, weaponizing the justice system, imprisoning their political opponents, and getting involved in foreign conflicts?

Yes, outside of those things. I don't know if anyone's ever given you this feedback before, but oftentimes you come across as quite partisan.
DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

What are you going to do now that your favorite liberal economist says that Biden is DONE?

dajo9
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

What are you going to do now that your favorite liberal economist says that Biden is DONE?

Vote for Biden
MAGA
DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Vote for Biden

You think he's gonna win?
Big C

I love the way the small minority of people who have easy, prestigious jobs, like sitting US senator, or Supreme Court Justice, or jobs with near-supreme power, want to hold onto those jobs forever. (Into their 80s, I mean come on!)

Meanwhile, people who have jobs that are rewarding, but require you to work your ass off with few accolades, such as teachers, cops and firefighters, try and retire before age 60 (if not sooner).
dajo9
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Vote for Biden

I haven't predicted a winner before now and I'm not predicting one now. Lots of stupid people out there in a stupid undemocratic electoral system.
MAGA
oski003
Big C said:

I love the way the small minority of people who have easy, prestigious jobs, like sitting US senator, or Supreme Court Justice, or jobs with near-supreme power, want to hold onto those jobs forever. (Into their 80s, I mean come on!)

Meanwhile, people who have jobs that are rewarding, but require you to work your ass off with few accolades, such as teachers, cops and firefighters, try and retire before age 60 (if not sooner).

Being a cop is hard and stressful; however, the pay is good and the retirement packages are amazing because public employees kick the can down the road and less people want to do the job because of the GFR's of the world.
bear2034
Big C said:

Yes, outside of those things. I don't know if anyone's ever given you this feedback before, but oftentimes you come across as quite partisan.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Vote for Biden
I haven't predicted a winner before now and I'm not predicting one now. Lots of stupid people out there in a stupid undemocratic electoral system.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Vote for Biden

You are the bag of hammers
MAGA
movielover
dajo9 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Vote for Biden

Yes, Biden should fight!
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

Zippergate said:

The debate is in three days. Will Jack Tapper pretend to be an impartial moderator?

Then there's his co-moderator, Dana Bash

Wondering when the debate moderated by Fox News reporters will be.
In your dreams. Actually it might happen. Newsmax or Breitbart reporters - no way. Ever.

Hoo boy. Whole lot of lies you posted there. If MAGAts didn't lie about what other people said they wouldn't have anything.
Say what? It should be obvious that I replied to only one sentence in Zippergate's post. I said a debate moderated by Fox News reporters would only take place in Zippergate's dreams. Then I thought for a moment, and said that such a debate might happen. Then I added my own thought that a debate moderated by Newsmax or Breitbart reporters would not ever happen. And that was all I said.

Where are the "whole lot of lies" that I supposedly posted? These are predictions. Leaves blowing in the wind. There is nothing factual about them. They are just opinions. I never said Zippergate was lying about anything. I also predicted that reporters from rags that are to the right of and more conservative than Fox News would not be moderating a debate at all. That too, is a prediction.

A prediction is not a lie about anything someone else said. You are the liar, for lying about the content of my post. Maybe a course in reading comprehension would be of some help to you.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

Zippergate said:

The debate is in three days. Will Jack Tapper pretend to be an impartial moderator?

In your dreams. Actually it might happen. Newsmax or Breitbart reporters - no way. Ever.

Hoo boy. Whole lot of lies you posted there. If MAGAts didn't lie about what other people said they wouldn't have anything.
Say what? It should be obvious that I replied to only one sentence in Zippergate's post. I said a debate moderated by Fox News reporters would only take place in Zippergate's dreams. Then I thought for a moment, and said that such a debate might happen. Then I added my own thought that a debate moderated by Newsmax or Breitbart reporters would not ever happen. And that was all I said.

Where are the "whole lot of lies" that I supposedly posted? These are predictions. Leaves blowing in the wind. There is nothing factual about them. They are just opinions. I never said Zippergate was lying about anything. I also predicted that reporters from rags that are to the right of and more conservative than Fox News would not be moderating a debate at all. That too, is a prediction.

A prediction is not a lie about anything someone else said. You are the liar, for lying about the content of my post. Maybe a course in reading comprehension would be of some help to you.

The lies are in Zippergate's post that you quoted and not in your post. I quoted the wrong post.
MAGA
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

Zippergate said:

The lies are in Zippergate's post that you quoted and not in your post. I quoted the wrong post.
Thanks. Perhaps I should have quoted just that one sentence from his post. I apologize for calling you a liar.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

Zippergate said:

Thanks. Perhaps I should have quoted just that one sentence from his post. I apologize for calling you a liar.

Save it for next time
MAGA
movielover
Fight!

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
tequila4kapp
We have a candidate who is obviously and clearly mentally incapacitated and not up to the job today. And some people still prefer him over the politically unpalatable alternative.
dajo9
bearister said:

The Trump show makes for good TV. But the American people are motivated by different things than the media.
MAGA
oski003
bearister said:

That's a BS quote. I doubt she became an anti-vaxxer because of school shutdowns. She likely just didn't want to join the cult of mandated mRNA spike proteins.
movielover
tequila4kapp said:

We have a candidate who is obviously and clearly mentally incapacitated and not up to the job today. And some people still prefer him over the politically unpalatable alternative.

TDS. I recall a time decades ago when Liberals were against the war machine; now many appear to be neocons.

We didn't vote for Obama, Sullivan, Austin and Nuland to run our country.
Zippergate
spot on

Don't miss the conclusion:

"Get your news from people who have a track record of telling the truth, people who do so at significant personal cost like whistleblowers. I follow broad constituencies on @X
on multiple issues. That has led me closer to the truth. Citizen journalism has been a much more accurate representation of reality. Thank you @elonmusk for saving this platform. It gives us a fighting chance to save our democracy."
Zippergate
Cool story, bro. Old Joe is and has always been a pathological liar .

Here's the real story: they've turned on him and not only won't cover for him, they want to tear him down.
Didn't have this on my bingo card.

bear2034
movielover said:

tequila4kapp said:

TDS. I recall a time decades ago when Liberals were against the war machine; now many appear to be neocons.

We didn't vote for Obama, Sullivan, Austin and Nuland to run our country.

The regime media is now referring to them as the unelected oligarchy!

blungld
dajo9 said:

I have oski003 on block now. I made the mistake of opening this comment. My mistake.
For a long time I gave 003 the benefit of the doubt because he ofetn offered thought through points and seemed to attempt to check his bias. But man has he transformed the last 6 months. He has lost any objectivity and now says completely irrational things. Like all the posters on the right the slow slide to MAGA crazy conversion is complete.
bear2034
From the beginning, I thought this forum was going to be place for political discussions and quickly realized that it's more like a triage and treatment center for those with TDS.
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

It's because the current office holder has surrounded himself with a competent team? Who's really running the country?

oski003
blungld said:

dajo9 said:

I have oski003 on block now. I made the mistake of opening this comment. My mistake.
For a long time I gave 003 the benefit of the doubt because he ofetn offered thought through points and seemed to attempt to check his bias. But man has he transformed the last 6 months. He has lost any objectivity and now says completely irrational things. Like all the posters on the right the slow slide to MAGA crazy conversion is complete.

I call it as I see it. Dajo pretends he doesn't know what plandemic is and ignores all data that counters his love story with Biden, including the Easter Bunny telling him what to do. Dajo prefers to put people on ignore rather than eat crow and come to terms with the fact that Biden is a senile liar. Much, but not all the "irrational" things come true, and you live in such a state of emotional denial, you can't come to terms with it.
Big C
bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

It's because the current office holder has surrounded himself with a competent team? Who's really running the country?

If I had superpowers, I'd make Scott Adams have to refer to Jill Biden as "Dr. Biden". And he'd have to do it in a positive way, multiple times every day (verbal and written)... and with a straight face. Any time he didn't he'd receive a mild-but-somewhat-painful electric shock.

Of course, if I had superpowers, there would be other things I would do as well (and the above might not even be tops), but that is definitely one thing I would do.

TheFiatLux
DiabloWags said:

TheFiatLux said:

That was a pretty sad day in America to see the American presidency reduced to such a feeble spectacle. I doubt Joe Biden makes it to November as the nominee.

Of course, many (most) knew this all along, it was evident from the early days of the 20 campaign, but like with Covid, the official narrative steamrolled any true discussion. Just think in recent weeks all those stooge / liars who've been saying how incredible Biden is behind doors... It's like Adam Schift telling America duing the Russian Hoax hearing how if we could only hear what people were testifying to in the closed sessions... only to have those notes desclassified and see him and Pelosi and the rest were lying. It's right there, but some people dilligently pretend it's not.

Maybe this will slam the door on the insanity that's been happening. Maybe.

And you'll still vote for a pathological LIAR that doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself.
Integrity doesn't matter to you.

No, I'm not voting for Biden.

I do appreciate you ceding the point with your failed misdirect.

Oh, btw, just a reminder, in water polo OT has 2 halves... that second half isn't a double overtime.

TheFiatLux
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

If I had superpowers, I'd make Scott Adams have to refer to Jill Biden as "Dr. Biden". And he'd have to do it in a positive way, multiple times every day (verbal and written)... and with a straight face. Any time he didn't he'd receive a mild-but-somewhat-painful electric shock.

Of course, if I had superpowers, there would be other things I would do as well (and the above might not even be tops), but that is definitely one thing I would do.

Are you like Whoopi, do you think she would make a great Surgeon General? According to Whoopi she's a "hell of a doctor." I guess you would have been clapping along...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.