Biden-Trump debate moderated by Jack Tapper

8,219 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by dajo9
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheFiatLux said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

We have a candidate who is obviously and clearly mentally incapacitated and not up to the job today. And some people still prefer him over the politically unpalatable alternative.
It's because the current office holder has surrounded himself with a competent team? Who's really running the country?

If I had superpowers, I'd make Scott Adams have to refer to Jill Biden as "Dr. Biden". And he'd have to do it in a positive way, multiple times every day (verbal and written)... and with a straight face. Any time he didn't he'd receive a mild-but-somewhat-painful electric shock.

Of course, if I had superpowers, there would be other things I would do as well (and the above might not even be tops), but that is definitely one thing I would do.

Are you like Whoopi, do you think she would make a great Surgeon General? According to Whoopi she's a "hell of a doctor." I guess you would have been clapping along...

Did Whoopi think that Jill Biden is an MD? LOL!

Truth be told, I can't stand it when people with non-MD-PhDs go by "Doctor" outside of their professional setting. I would just like to stick it to Scott Adams a little bit, for fun, and I figure he would hate having to do that! And I have, traditionally, been a fan of Dilbert.

(The "Doctor _____" thing is so stupid. Okay, fine if you have a class at a college and you're in that setting, maybe people call you "Professor _____", or "Doctor ______". But outside of that setting, you can be "Mr. _____" or "Mrs/Miss/Ms ______". I just feel like saying to those people, "Dr. _____? I have a question... I've been having this pain on the right side of my abdomen and I'm wondering what you think it might be?")
BearGoggles
I can't help but wonder, where is Unit2Sucks - the guy who repeatedly insisted Biden was the smartest recent president (other than Clinton) and not cognitively impaired?

Maybe he's not feeling well after eating so much crow? Hopefully he's ok - that could be a fatal portion.

TheFiatLux
Big C said:

TheFiatLux said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

We have a candidate who is obviously and clearly mentally incapacitated and not up to the job today. And some people still prefer him over the politically unpalatable alternative.
It's because the current office holder has surrounded himself with a competent team? Who's really running the country?

If I had superpowers, I'd make Scott Adams have to refer to Jill Biden as "Dr. Biden". And he'd have to do it in a positive way, multiple times every day (verbal and written)... and with a straight face. Any time he didn't he'd receive a mild-but-somewhat-painful electric shock.

Of course, if I had superpowers, there would be other things I would do as well (and the above might not even be tops), but that is definitely one thing I would do.

Are you like Whoopi, do you think she would make a great Surgeon General? According to Whoopi she's a "hell of a doctor." I guess you would have been clapping along...

Did Whoopi think that Jill Biden is an MD? LOL!

Truth be told, I can't stand it when people with non-MD-PhDs go by "Doctor" outside of their professional setting. I would just like to stick it to Scott Adams a little bit, for fun, and I figure he would hate having to do that! And I have, traditionally, been a fan of Dilbert.

(The "Doctor _____" thing is so stupid. Okay, fine if you have a class at a college and you're in that setting, maybe people call you "Professor _____", or "Doctor ______". But outside of that setting, you can be "Mr. _____" or "Mrs/Miss/Ms ______". I just feel like saying to those people, "Dr. _____? I have a question... I've been having this pain on the right side of my abdomen and I'm wondering what you think it might be?")

I am 100% with you on the Dr. thing... I just can't stand it... and it WAS hilarious that Whoopi thought she was an actual doctor, because it just shows how insipid these people are. When "Dr." Tom Davis coached at Stanford we would be all over him for that and do exactly what you parenthetically point out!
sycasey
BearGoggles said:

I can't help but wonder, where is Unit2Sucks - the guy who repeatedly insisted Biden was the smartest recent president (other than Clinton) and not cognitively impaired?

I'm pretty sure U2 always said that Biden wasn't an intelligent enough president for him, but he would support him anyway over whatever Republicans had to offer.
movielover
Whoopi's never been the same since she broke up w White Chocolate; no, not Jason Williams, but Ted Blackface Danson.
Big C

I saw the Whoopster twice in the greater Berkely area. First time was at Edy's (ice cream) on University, probably in the late 1980s or so. Second time was only about 10 years ago, at Cactus Taqueria in Rockridge. Supposedly, she still owned a house only blocks away.

She probably liked Berkeley because there are so many "doctors" around. Good for one's health!
bear2034

But once in awhile, reality pokes through the narrative mirage in such an obvious way that the truth can no longer be covered up or denied. And in that moment, the regime has no idea what to do. Practiced only in the art of dissembling, it panics, and the apparatchiks turn on each other. It's fricking beautiful to behold.
dajo9
BearGoggles said:

Maybe he's not feeling well after eating so much crow? Hopefully he's ok - that could be a fatal portion.

You guys have some real blinders on. I've never heard Biden say anything as senile as an electric plane would crash without sunlight. If he did you all would be posting it here and doctoring him. Traitor Trump says senile stuff like that every week.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

BearGoggles said:

You guys have some real blinders on. I've never heard Biden say anything as senile as an electric plane would crash without sunlight. If he did you all would be posting it here and doctoring him. Traitor Trump says senile stuff like that every week.

Batteries are too heavy to use in commercial planes. Perhaps smaller batteries that charged in flight would work, but they wouldn't work at night. His quote doesn't demonstrate senility as you would like it to, but it certainly is a mischaracterization or poor explanation of a truth.
tequila4kapp
Anyone who watched that debate and instead of saying Biden is too senile to be President goes to Trump me too-ism is too blindly partisan and / or stupid to interact with.
movielover
bear2034
We have a national security crisis on our hands and soon we will have a constitutional crisis depending on what the Democrats' next move will be.
dajo9
tequila4kapp said:

Anyone who watched that debate and instead of saying Biden is too senile to be President goes to Trump me too-ism is too blindly partisan and / or stupid to interact with.

I didn't see the debate but I have seen Trump for years. I feel the same way as you except in reverse.
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

tequila4kapp said:

I didn't see the debate but I have seen Trump for years. I feel the same way as you except in reverse.

You always seem to not see things that don't favor your viewpoints. You actually live in an echo chamber.
bear2034
Honestly, Dr. Jill Biden hasn't been getting the credit she deserves and is mostly ignored by the regime media.
movielover
bear2034 said:

Honestly, Dr. Jill Biden hasn't been getting the credit she deserves and is mostly ignored by the regime media.

Our first female POTUS?
concordtom
tequila4kapp said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

"Documented". Dummies shouldn't use big words they don't understand. Poso claiming something happened is not "documented". He's just repeating bullshyte, and like a good little MAGA you are gobbling it up like it is filet.

Aren't you one of the cracker eaters who mocked folks for saying Biden was senile? Are you too angry or stupid to eat humble pie?

You shouldn't be crowing too much. Biden's age was never more on display than last night.
But wouldn't it be something if MAGAts get their wish of Biden stepping out only to find a younger person come in and kick Trump's ass?! Ha!
That would be fine. I can then evaluate that candidate objectively.
A moderate Democrat who can inspire the country would be ideal and would put the MAGA and progressives politicians who have had overweighted voice in our politics in their rightful places.

A moderate Republican would accomplish the same thing, but most all of them have fallen behind Trumpism, in sickening fashion - most recently by Nikki Haley, who had attempted to campaign about how horrible Trump is.

One must ask, what anti-Trump Republican candidates remain?

Romney would be one, but he's stepping away. Jeff Flake left. Paul Ryan left… Chris Christie is the only guy I can think of.

I suppose… at least Democrats are asking the "replacement" question. GOP threw their hat in with a madman who gets compared to evil dictators of the past. I mean, Good Lord!
D's only asked the question when undeniable evidence was forced upon them in front of the world to see. They've been in denial about Biden in the name of defeating Trump forever. Numerous Rs have stood up and tried. Trump has defeated them at the polls. Resoundingly.

Not in denial. We can all see he's been aging. It just wasn't as bad before.

Secondly, trump defeated his opponents only because voters are stupid, not because Trump is any kind of winner.
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

I can't think of anyone better positioned to have the straight scoop on Barack Obama's innermost thoughts than Tucker Carlson.
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I can't think of anyone better positioned to have the straight scoop on Barack Obama's innermost thoughts than Tucker Carlson.

You don't seem to understand. This is an "unusually" good source.
MAGA
movielover
Sky News Australia claims if either Biden or Harris don't run, they have to return ALL campaign funds.
movielover
People talk, unhappy employees really talk. It's cathartic. If they brought in Michelle Obama or other, all the WH staff lose their jobs.
bear2034
MinotStateBeav said:

Unusually good source? Who would have thought Tucker and Obama keep in contact with each other?
dajo9
tequila4kapp said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

"Documented". Dummies shouldn't use big words they don't understand. Poso claiming something happened is not "documented". He's just repeating bullshyte, and like a good little MAGA you are gobbling it up like it is filet.

Aren't you one of the cracker eaters who mocked folks for saying Biden was senile? Are you too angry or stupid to eat humble pie?

You shouldn't be crowing too much. Biden's age was never more on display than last night.
But wouldn't it be something if MAGAts get their wish of Biden stepping out only to find a younger person come in and kick Trump's ass?! Ha!
A moderate Democrat who can inspire the country would be ideal and would put the MAGA and progressives politicians who have had overweighted voice in our politics in their rightful places.
How about just a moderate D - no age consideration - that projects normalcy and is likely to govern in a reasonably principled way, even if we don't agree with him on everything: Joe Manchin.

This is your guys big moment.
MAGA
82gradDLSdad
dajo9 said:

tequila4kapp said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

How about just a moderate D - no age consideration - that projects normalcy and is likely to govern in a reasonably principled way, even if we don't agree with him on everything: Joe Manchin.

They have the guy. He called out Biden months ago in a respectful way. He put his moderate opinions out there. He's a sitting congressman. He got on primary ballots. And the DNC ran him over. Dean Phillips.
dajo9
82gradDLSdad said:

dajo9 said:

tequila4kapp said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

They have the guy. He called out Biden months ago in a respectful way. He put his moderate opinions out there. He's a sitting congressman. He got on primary ballots. And the DNC ran him over. Dean Phillips.

Lol. The Democratic voters ran him over. We don't want him. He's yours.
MAGA
dajo9
dajo9 said:

tequila4kapp said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

In Joe Manchin's big moment he chose not to run. The fantasy football players on this board are having a hard time getting their fantasy draft picks to play ball. Is anyone running for the Democratic nomination other than Vice President Kamala Harris?
MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.