Trump has been shot

57,456 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Two people who were wounded at Trump's rally are in the hospital and one person is dead. Trump didn't visit the hospital or the family of the man who was killed. He went golfing. Nothing more needs to be said."
bear2034

BREAKING: Biden agrees to provide Secret Service protection to RFK Jr. after Trump's request.
going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
NVBear78
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?

My guess was it was one of those plastic 3-d printed off the internet jobs.
Plastic bullets?

I mean, he got hit on the head and he's fine? It was a weak caliber. Maybe some water pressure gun.

I switched to women's soccer, so I confess I know nothing.
Wow, just wow........
okaydo
bearister
You beat me to it!

Exclusive | Corey Comperatore's widow reveals his final words before he was killed at Trump rally

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/corey-comperatores-widow-reveals-his-final-words-before-he-was-killed-at-trump-rally/

*tRump was otherwise engaged and couldn't call the good window. tRump don't do empathy.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
NVBear78 said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

I haven't shot a BB gun since I was a boy. Are you telling me they make a discharge pop like a real gun these days?

My guess was it was one of those plastic 3-d printed off the internet jobs.
Plastic bullets?

I mean, he got hit on the head and he's fine? It was a weak caliber. Maybe some water pressure gun.

I switched to women's soccer, so I confess I know nothing.
Wow, just wow........
you're late to the thread buddy.
Information wasn't available right away. Conjecture.

Most of the known information came out after the game. My use of time was a good one for me.
movielover
BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Agreed. Did Dukakis or Obama call the GOP Nazi's?

(I know when he became POTUS Obama started playing The Race Card.)
going4roses
Yikes … so you believe Saturday was Obama's fault
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
movielover said:

BearGoggles said:

When a political party says that a person is an existential threat to democracy, a threat to the country, worse than Hitler/nazis, etc. you are giving the green light for people to do "anything" to stop them. This is not at all surprising.

Agreed. Did Dukakis or Obama call the GOP Nazi's?

(I know when he became POTUS Obama started playing The Race Card.)

I can't remember, is it tRump's or Biden's rhetoric that lathers these lads up to the point of swamp @$$?

bear2034

OMG.
GoOskie
okaydo said:

Check out his twitter posts. Guy was a real piece of work.
GoOskie
going4roses said:

They blame Obama for everything. Electing a black president gave many people brain worms.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

OMG.
Poor guy could've lost a lobe. Now he has two stories of stoic heroism: enduring his own personal Vietnam by not contacting STDs and surviving an earlobe disaster.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

OMG.
Poor guy could've lost a lobe. Now he has two stories of stoic heroism: enduring his own personal Vietnam by not contacting STDs and surviving an earlobe disaster.

I'm not crying, you are.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

OMG.

I'm not crying, you are.
Boo hoo, no you are, boo hoo.
bear2034
Speaking of being inappropriate, MSNBC has yanked its "Morning Joe" program off the air today because they were worried the show might say something "inappropriate" about the Trump assassination.
bearister

movielover
GoOskie said:

going4roses said:

They blame Obama for everything. Electing a black president gave many people brain worms.

You guys are a little dim. I don't recall either using Saul Alinsky tactics of calling their GOP opponent Hitler.
movielover
bear2034 said:

Speaking of being inappropriate, MSNBC has yanked its "Morning Joe" program off the air today because they were worried the show might say something "inappropriate" about the Trump assassination.

Ergo, keep the dim twins off the boob tube.

concordtom
GoOskie said:

going4roses said:

That's it!
That's exactly what I've been saying.
We are, unfortunately, a very racist country still - it's only that it's in our subconsciousness now rather than up front.

We've got a looong ways to go.
concordtom
GoOskie said:

bear2034 said:

OMG.

Don't forget having to endure flat feet for 70 years. What a plague!
GoOskie
movielover said:

GoOskie said:

going4roses said:

You guys are a little dim. I don't recall either using Saul Alinsky tactics of calling their GOP opponent Hitler.
During the 2016 presidential election, Vance wrote that he goes "back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical ahole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler."

Vance must be a deep state Marxist.
okaydo
GoOskie said:

okaydo said:

I did. The thing he used his real name
Big C
bear2034 said:

OMG.

I gotta hand it to Trump: The b _ _ _ _ _ _ is a showman. He's f___ ing Mussolini!

Still time for things to change, but as of right now, the "Democrat Party" is toast. Time to start considering a new goal for 2024: Vote for your state and local Dem candidates, to put the brakes on Trump. Checks and balances.

(Strategy: See Clinton, 1992)

concordtom, you might want to go into hiding for the next five years, After that, you can come out and be a key witness in Nuremburg II, The Reckoning. But for now, get out of town while you still can.
movielover
Clinton and Gore produced signs of a Confederate Flag with their names on it.

*mike drop*
okaydo
concordtom
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

OMG.

I gotta hand it to Trump: The b _ _ _ _ _ _ is a showman. He's f___ ing Mussolini!

Still time for things to change, but as of right now, the "Democrat Party" is toast. Time to start considering a new goal for 2024: Vote for your state and local Dem candidates, to put the brakes on Trump. Checks and balances.

(Strategy: See Clinton, 1992)

concordtom, you might want to go into hiding for the next five years, After that, you can come out and be a key witness in Nuremburg II, The Reckoning. But for now, get out of town while you still can.

I would only be a witness if I was part of it.
I think you mean I should study law so I can prosecute the coming atrocities.
Yes.

We've seen it all before. I will be shocked, but not surprised, when it happens again.
It leaves me feeling very sad. Mankind is not so wonderful.
concordtom
That guy is pretty excitable.
(And I enjoyed it.)
concordtom
okaydo said:

GoOskie said:

okaydo said:

I did. The thing he used his real name

Crazy thing is the Trump campaign posted replies on his post about going to that rally (before his death) to advertise and fundraise.

Can you imagine such a thing?
I find that utterly disgusting.
I went and was searching through the replies, saw it myself.

Team Trump is really reprehensible.
bearister
bearister said:

The only part of this unfortunate incident I feel that I am competent to render a reconstruction theory on:

If you listen to the audio of when the Secret Service pulls tRump off the deck, tRump says, "My shoes! My shoes!" Until I read otherwise, I can only interpret that to mean he came out of his shoes.

It is well known that people that get hit by the force of a vehicle in a crosswalk often get knocked out of their shoes. It is counterintuitive that tRump would have generated enough speed, torque and force to come out of his shoes going from a standing position to a crouching position behind the podium.

My theory:
It is widely known that tRump wears lifts in his shoes to bolster his height claim. The shoe inserts take up half of the inside of his shoe so he can only get his foot halfway into the shoe. That being the case, it makes perfect sense that his shoes would both come off during the simple act of making a fast drop behind the podium.

It also explains why among the first words out of the mouth of a man that almost got his head blown off were, "My shoes! My shoes!" tRump had no intention of walking off that stage in front of his adoring supporters 2 to 3 inches shorter than when he walked on.

Let Me Get My Shoes!' Microphone Captures Trump's Comments Just After Shooting

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/let-me-get-my-shoes-microphone-captures-trumps-comments-just-after-shooting/

tRump on the shoe mystery:
"'The agents hit me so hard that my shoes fell off, and my shoes are tight,' he said."

Yeah, sure….and the gratuitous adding of the "my shoes are tight" is his 10 year old boy mentality thinking that no one will think his foot was only halfway in his lift stuffed shoes if he adds that.
OsoDorado
bearister said:

"'The agents hit me so hard that my shoes fell off, and my shoes are tight,' he said."

Yeah, sure….and the gratuitous adding of the "my shoes are tight" is his 10 year old boy mentality thinking that no one will think his foot was only halfway in his lift stuffed shoes if he adds that.

"Mystery" solved!

It is still a mystery, however, how Trump managed to have his comb-over re-glued over his bald pate last night at the convention -- after his comb-over became unglued in the aftermath of the shooting and his scalp was exposed.

How long does it take for his team of cosmetologists to prepare him to be seen in public?

Also, does JD Vance do his own eyeliner, or does he also have a team doing his daily make-up?
concordtom
bearister said:

It's both admittedly ridiculous and a fair thing to be commenting on. Why on earth are his shoes suddenly off?!?!

Honestly? I think it's incriminating evidence on the subject! And I hope it gets explored for all its pettiness in the coming weeks and months ahead.

Can we get an official thread going on this matter? THE PETTINESS OF DONALD TRUMP'S FAKE SHOES.
concordtom
OsoDorado said:

bearister said:

"Mystery" solved!

It is still a mystery, however, how Trump managed to have his comb-over re-glued over his bald pate last night at the convention -- after his comb-over became unglued in the aftermath of the shooting and his scalp was exposed.

How long does it take for his team of cosmetologists to prepare him to be seen in public?

Also, does JD Vance do his own eyeliner, or does he also have a team doing his daily make-up?

I think you've uncovered something else very key. They were down on the ground for a good bit before getting up and the "oh wait, my shoes".

What were they doing down there if not checking out his hair?
dajo9
People are funny
https://www.threads.net/@attackofthetom/post/C9fchKbxJSr/?xmt=AQGzGIWM9uoIRNye3VKXtkkj99KrAM6HvtWhYzKHNUY1HQ
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.