Trump has been shot

57,187 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This Special Forces Sniper goes over all the failures of the team covering Pres. Trump in pretty good detail. It's actually shocking, Really worth listening to it. What becomes evident is that its a cross between complicity and incompetence.

bear2034

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle never had to deal with sloped roofs while she was in charge of overseeing security while at Pepsi Co.? How did she get this job?
okaydo
okaydo
bear2034

It was a miracle. In futbol terms, Trump's right ear was offsides.
Cal88
okaydo said:

She's too short for the job, you can't protect, carry or serve as a bodyguard for a 6' tall, 250lb man as a 5'4" woman, period.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues!

Complete BS, terrible excuse for their astounding incompetence.
GoOskie
okaydo said:

It's ok. Once they start looting our treasury again, they can start paying thier debts.
Cal88
bear2034 said:

It was a miracle. In futbol terms, Trump's right ear was offsides.

The other aspect here is there was a crosswind, as reflected by the taut flag above Trump in the iconic picture, which according to some experts accounts for a shift in the bullet trajectory of about 2" over the distance travelled. Had Trump not moved and the wind not been there, the bullet would have hit the center of his head.
movielover
How many non professional, dorky 20 year olds can make that shot, in the sun, on a slopped roof, with a large crowd and distractions?

Caught one podcast today claiming he was well below the roofline, and claims of people seeing shots from a water tower 450 yards away.

Have they recovered bullets?
wc22
movielover said:

How many non professional, dorky 20 year olds can make that shot, in the sun, on a slopped roof, with a large crowd and distractions?

Caught one podcast today claiming he was well below the roofline, and claims of people seeing shots from a water tower 450 yards away.

Lots. Trump is a big target and he had a clear line of sight. I found this funny (other gun guys might as well):
dajo9
We know the shooter was a MAGA Republican because the corporate media has moved on
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
movielover
Apparently part of Trump's regular SS crew had time off (?), and again reports that another portion were pulled off to cover Jill Biden.

Smells to holy heck.

bear2034

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

- Ephesians 6:11
bear2034

What is going on here? And who is that guy?
concordtom
okaydo said:

You know, I actually believe I've heard this long ago! Thanks, I'm going to find mention of it.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues
okaydo
GoOskie
movielover said:

Apparently part of Trump's regular SS crew had time off (?), and again reports that another portion were pulled off to cover Jill Biden.

Smells to holy heck.

That's because the First Lady is immensely more important than trump.
movielover
"Records obtained by Fox show that Crooks' mother is a registered Democrat and his father is listed as a libertarian"

Yesterday I was speaking with some Latino men. The man I know said, "Trump es fuerte" - strong.

The second man said, "Powerful."

The third man said positively, "He's a player."
bear2034
According to a new report by Fox News, Matthew Thomas Crooks' parents called law enforcement to report concerns about their son in the hours leading up to the attempted assassination of President Trump.
Details of the phone call are not known.

Pittsburgh Channel 11 News confirmed Tuesday that Thomas Crooks was spotted by police hanging around the American Glass Research complex more than an hour before the assassination attempt.

NBC News previously reported that Crooks' father called the police after the attempted assassination to report that his son and one of his rifles were missing.
concordtom
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

Smells to holy heck.

That's because the First Lady is immensely more important than trump.
No. I think MovieLoverDork is right - we should leave the kid's brain matter up there for the local crows to nibble away at, and scores of onlookers to climb up and say "look, this is exactly where he got wasted!"
bearister
okaydo said:

I wonder how the widow of the deceased fireman and the other people wounded feel about this?*

*Pursuant to the "tRump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue" theory, I assume they think it is really cool and they feel very proud that they could be a part of the event that gave rise to such a wonderful fundraising opportunity for God's Messenger. MAGA!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
wc22 said:

movielover said:

Lots. Trump is a big target and he had a clear line of sight. I found this funny (other gun guys might as well):

LOLOL

Trump campaign should put out a leak on the QT that actually they wanted to hold the rally in a local large facility. But they were told last minute it was unavailable and they had to take this place which was recommended to them instead.

IT WAS A SETUP, DAMMIT!

Run with it, MAGA. But I say a "leak" and on the "QT" because MAGA types like to think they've discovered some new secret novel information. That makes it even more believable.
bearister
movielover said:

"Records obtained by Fox show that Crooks' mother is a registered Democrat and his father is listed as a libertarian"

Yesterday I was speaking with some Latino men. The man I know said, "Trump es fuerte" - strong.

That is interesting because people with that degree of self loathing rarely cluster like that…. although Clarence Thomas may beg to differ, if in fact he actually hangs out with other Black people.
concordtom
bearister said:

okaydo said:

I wonder how the widow of the deceased fireman and the other people wounded feel about this?*

*Pursuant to the "tRump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue" theory, I assume they think it is really cool and they feel very proud that they could be a part of the event that gave rise to such a wonderful fundraising opportunity for God's Messenger. MAGA!
Aw, come on.
I'm sure the Trump campaign will split the proceeds.
Or at least pay for the dead guy's funeral.

You know we'll be seeing his widow on stage soon enough. They will get her all riled up so that she screams on stage stuff like
"KILL BRANDON NOW!"
or
"AVENGE MY HUSBAND!"

Maybe she should setup a website and sell her own shirt and shoes.

Satire. Otherwise really insensitive.
How about this: it was Insensitive Satire".
oski003
bearister said:

movielover said:

That is interesting because people with that degree of self loathing rarely cluster like that…. although Clarence Thomas may beg to differ, if in fact he actually hangs out with other Black people.

Why do you assert that they have a large degree of self loathing?
movielover
New information / coincidences /security lapses from Larry Johnson:

- there was no review of the location a day or two before
- there was no command point / unified communication (?)
- the USSS manager in charge was relatively inexperienced
- President Trump's loyal, experienced crew were tired from Trump's pace, and needed time off (previously noted)
- the counter sniper team (right of Trump) previously noted had their vision partially blocked by a tree
- there was a second counter sniper team to the left of President Trump
- Larry Johnson believes the shooter had help planning the assassination
- with a missing suspicious person and an unidentified man on the roof, why didn't they pull Trump off the stage?
movielover
Big C
movielover said:

. . . and so it was at that exact point when, from your phone was heard, "Immigration and Customs Enforcement. How may I direct your call?" To which you replied, "Sorry, I seem to have a wrong number."
Big C
bear2034 said:

Wait, did you see that one face in the crowd that looked suspiciously like Hillary Clinton? Why would she be at a Trump rally?!? Unless...

(you can sort of pick her out in the distance, on the right... look for the woman in a red, white and blue pants suit)
dimitrig
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Wait, did you see that one face in the crowd that looked suspiciously like Hillary Clinton? Why would she be at a Trump rally?!? Unless...

(you can sort of pick her out in the distance, on the right... look for the woman in a red, white and blue pants suit)

The Clintons wouldn't have missed

Big C
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

The Clintons wouldn't have missed

"Don't mess with the Clintons."
- (last words of Vince Foster... and more!)
bearister
bearister said:

okaydo said:

I have it on good information that the tRump Campaign is in negotiations with the family of Thomas Crooks for rights to a tRump Assassin bobble head. If you buy 3 pairs of the tennis shoes you will get the bobble head free. Stand alone the bobble head retails for $125. It is a great addition to any collectors assassin collection.

*I'm surprised they are not selling shards of glass from the teleprompter that sliced tRump's ear. I'm still waiting for public disclosure of the medical records of the physician(s) that treated tRump, but one can only assume NDAs were signed as per usual.
bear2034
Crooks reportedly purchased a 5-foot ladder from Home Depot the morning of the assassination attempt.
bearister
okaydo said:

All in keeping with tRump, Vance and MAGAs being misogynists in the extreme.*

* "He [Vance] has compared abortion to slavery; he advocates against no-fault divorce, preferring to trap women in potentially violent marriages; and he seems to loathe working women, describing the child-free among us as "miserable cat ladies" and the working moms who require child care as bad mothers who aren't "normal people."
https://www.thecut.com/article/jd-vance-working-women-moms.html

*It is fortunate for tRump that the brave female agent reacted in a split second by instinct and training. If she or any other agent had 1.5 seconds to react, that would be enough time to pose,process and answer the following question: "Do I really want to take a bullet for this guy?"
bear2034

62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots.

20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.