Trump has been shot

57,429 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

RWNJs never met a conspiracy theory they didn't like

A third of all Democrats think the assassination attempt was staged.

NSFW
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

okaydo said:

She's too short for the job, you can't protect, carry or serve as a bodyguard for a 6' tall, 250lb man as a 5'4" woman, period.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues!

Complete BS, terrible excuse for their astounding incompetence.

1. She may be short, and unable to carry the big fat man. But she would serve well as fodder barrier if she's stocky.

2. Certainly we should expect the SS to protect its people no matter the what or where! It wasn't meant as an excuse. It serves as a side narrative that Trump was never really concerned about being a victim of violence. He ignored concerns about "the mags" on Jan 6. He wanted to mix with the mob up at the Capitol. And if it's cheaper to do outdoors rallies, so be it.
He's like the reckless teenager who thinks he's invincible. He's still in his Vietnam, instead of engaging in reckless sexual behavior he's engaging in reckless political behavior. I mean, we've long said, he's creating so much hatred he's going to get himself killed.
I am enjoying the hypocritical liberals essentially saying that Trump was wearing a short skirt and deserved it.

This is why you are on block.
That's not at all what I said. Alternative facts are LIES.

For the record, it's pronounced "matrioshka". Ma Tree OSH Ka
and the o in OSH is a long o, like "oh, I didn't know that".

And finally, for your entertainment:

oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

okaydo said:

She's too short for the job, you can't protect, carry or serve as a bodyguard for a 6' tall, 250lb man as a 5'4" woman, period.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues!

Complete BS, terrible excuse for their astounding incompetence.

1. She may be short, and unable to carry the big fat man. But she would serve well as fodder barrier if she's stocky.

2. Certainly we should expect the SS to protect its people no matter the what or where! It wasn't meant as an excuse. It serves as a side narrative that Trump was never really concerned about being a victim of violence. He ignored concerns about "the mags" on Jan 6. He wanted to mix with the mob up at the Capitol. And if it's cheaper to do outdoors rallies, so be it.
He's like the reckless teenager who thinks he's invincible. He's still in his Vietnam, instead of engaging in reckless sexual behavior he's engaging in reckless political behavior. I mean, we've long said, he's creating so much hatred he's going to get himself killed.
I am enjoying the hypocritical liberals essentially saying that Trump was wearing a short skirt and deserved it.

This is why you are on block.
That's not at all what I said. Alternative facts are LIES.

For the record, it's pronounced "matrioshka". Ma Tree OSH Ka
and the o in OSH is a long o, like "oh, I didn't know that".

And finally, for your entertainment:

You telling me I am on block is sooooo adorable.

Concordtom: "She is like the reckless teenager who thinks she's invincible. She wore a short skirt and engaged in reckless nightclub behavior."
okaydo
dimitrig
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

Assuming that's true, that means 2/3 don't.

Now tell me the number of Republicans who think there is some conspiracy.

movielover
bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

A guy told me this Tuesday. I asked him why a man behind President Trump is dead, and two others seriously injured. He was puzzled but stuck to his position.

BTW, Americans have raised over $6 Million for these three individuals. A friend of President Trump added a $1 Million check yesterday.
movielover
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

Systemic wide-ranging failures to allegedly a top worldwide security agency means it was planned, right?

Oski003: Progressives pile on President Trump. Yes, he engages in inexact language or puffery. 'The best economy anyone can remember' might be an example. Great economy, many great data points, but, the best in 50 years? Debatable.

However, Biden and the detestable Myorkas say our border is secure. REALLY?

Those are blatant repeated lies, and the MSM washes over that - which reveals their hypocrisy.
bear2034

They weren't even Secret Service agents?
movielover
How many USSS agents were assigned to Jill Biden?

How many USSS agents are typically assigned to the FLOTUS?

Did FLOTUS have more USSS agents because she is acting POTUS?

Did Jill Biden direct the allotment of USSS agents, Mayorkas, ???
tequila4kapp
wc22 said:

movielover said:

How many non professional, dorky 20 year olds can make that shot, in the sun, on a slopped roof, with a large crowd and distractions?

Caught one podcast today claiming he was well below the roofline, and claims of people seeing shots from a water tower 450 yards away.

Have they recovered bullets?
Lots. Trump is a big target and he had a clear line of sight. I found this funny (other gun guys might as well):

Very much disagree. A human head is a small target at 130 yards. Plus elevation change, windage and being hurried because he was spotted by LEO. I'd say about 1/50 people could make the shot given those circumstances.
bear2034
tequila4kapp said:

Very much disagree. A human head is a small target at 130 yards. Plus elevation change, windage and being hurried because he was spotted by LEO. I'd say about 1/50 people could make the shot given those circumstances.

This is a good visualization of the path of the shots fired. It was a miracle that more people in the crowd didn't get hurt.
bear2034
dimitrig said:

bear2034 said:

dimitrig said:

A third of all Democrats think the assassination attempt was staged by Trump.

The other two-thirds of Democrats believe Trump was an agent of Russia and installed as President of the United States by Vladimir Putin.
movielover
This is a leader.

bearister
Every diplomatic interaction tRump has with Putin will be guided by one overriding concern, and that is to not do anything to f@uck up the realization of the tRump Tower Moscow Project which has been in the planning for nearly 40 years.*

*Which will fit nicely into the portfolio with tRump Tower, Jeddah, and the Mediterranean resorts in Gaza and Beirut.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
movielover said:

This is a leader.

A phone call with the president of Ukraine you say?
Big C
movielover said:

This is a leader.

Heck, when President Donald J. Trump takes office again, things in Ukraine and Gaza are going to clear up -- and it's going to happen very quickly. Rooskies and terrorists don't want to mess with a strong, bullet-proof US President. Heck, climate change would clear up, too, if it existed.

In January, we will be beginning four years of prosperity, for years of security, four years of strength like we have never seen in our great nation's history. And it's going to happen so fast you will hardly believe it.

President Donald J. Trump will unite the nation and be President for all of America... which is why Crazy Nancy Pelosi needs to stop her radical left witch hunts immediately!

I pulled the above words out of my azz (just like everything else I post), but they are so close to the s*** he actually said last night (except for the third person) that it's pretty damn scary.
bear2034
tequila4kapp
bear2034 said:

What in the world is going on here?
That is literally proof of nothing.
What is going on is that random events being interpreted so as to confirm existing bias.
It is why the Kennedy assassination is still a thing to this day.
bear2034
Yes and there would much less of it if our media and government were more honest and forthright.
AunBear89
How would that help? You morons wouldn't know the truth if it came up to you and kicked you in your tiny micro sack.

The conservative movement left truth and honesty behind them decades ago.

Lying idiot morons grumbling about the truth - irony is dead.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
bear2034
movielover
Big C
movielover said:

Hey, I have photos of Gretchen Whitmer, Katlan Collins and Jen Psaki on my phone... doesn't mean I'm gonna kill somebody. In fact, I'm not (unless they attack me and I have to defend myself). Anybody remember those old commercials for Hai Karate? Fictitious as it may be, I was the inspiration for those!
dimitrig
Big C said:

movielover said:

Hey, I have photos of Gretchen Whitmer, Katlan Collins and Jen Psaki on my phone... doesn't mean I'm gonna kill somebody. In fact, I'm not (unless they attack me and I have to defend myself). Anybody remember those old commercials for Hai Karate? Fictitious as it may be, I was the inspiration for those!

That's quite a spank bank you have there.

82gradDLSdad
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Exactly. I would suggest adding AOC. She's very, uh, inspirational.
MinotStateBeav
Big C said:

movielover said:

Sorry man, but the part that's missing is it was photos of Fani in lingerie on his phone.

movielover
Biden's USSS DEI director failed miserably.

Did acting POTUS Jill Biden direct USSS resources to cover her nearby event? Have her staffing levels been normal for a FLOTUS, or enhanced?

movielover
bear2034
movielover
bear2034
okaydo
Bill Ackman and Benny Johnson are reortung that 2 shooters shot at Trump.
Big C
dimitrig said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

No, it's a news feed. Geez...

(truth be told -- and too bad i feel the need to write this -- i don't really have their pics on my phone. it's just that bearister and i have this running gag going and, i'm not going to lie, i can appreciate a smart, attractive woman)
Big C
bear2034 said:

Speaking of Mayor Pete, he reminded me, on Bill Maher last night, how smart, well-spoken and fast on his feet he is. Especially contrasted with the current Biden. I forget what happened to him, exactly, in the 2020 primaries... wasn't registering with Black people and took contributions from "Big Money" or something like that?

Well, if the Dems are looking for somebody who can articulate the case for center-left, he's the guy. Heck, he's better than Newsom! Right up there with Ro Khanna!!! Mayor of South Bend and Secretary of Transportation is still a light resume, but he's making progress. Would love to see him serve a couple of terms in Congress or something like that, but he's top notch in the talking department! Him against Trump in a debate would be no contest... and wouldn't that be refreshing!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.