Trump has been shot

57,575 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are no conspiracy theories here but then there are no coincidences either.
oski003
dajo9 said:

The good news is - if Donold loses then MAGA can spend all their time researching the bullet fragment that ricocheted into him

Maybe Crooks was just a curious guy taking aerial photos from a camera that looked like a gun and a ghost shattered the podium resulting in bullet shaped glass fragments exploding while Donald conveniently carried a ketchup packet, opened it with nobody seeing, and applied it to his ear to try to get more votes. This stunt was so awesome that Biden stepped down, or at least the Easter Bunny ordered him to.
AunBear89
That is as good a theory as Catturd or Poso have come up with. You should go on X and show the world your "funny" theory.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GoOskie
oski003turd
bear2034

The shooter had a social media account after all.

After claiming Crooks espoused "anti-immigrant" rhetoric, an archive of his social media Gab account shows his rhetoric was actually *pro-immigration*.

This FBI lie comes just days after Director Wray claimed Trump wasn't shot…and then backtracked after public outcry.
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

The good news is - if Donold loses then MAGA can spend all their time researching the bullet fragment that ricocheted into him
They are already pursuing a second Biden theory and whether or not there were multiple Bidens over on the grassy knoll.
Zippergate
I wonder what size Wray's tin foil hat is?
Zippergate
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dajo9 said:

They are already pursuing a second Biden theory and whether or not there were multiple Bidens over on the grassy knoll.
The conspiracy theories on the Left are way more idiotic and implausible than the ones on the Right on this issue, and they are openly espoused and by leaders and the press. But we're the tin foil hat whackos. lol
bear2034
Big C

^ Maybe because they shot his head off?
bear2034
There must be other pictures besides his 8th grade school picture.
movielover
bear2034 said:

Recall the MSM showing us pictures of young, clean cut, innocent Trayvon Martin for months.
GoOskie
My theory is that Crooks (who was interested in rightwing lunacy) either saw trump as a pedo (Epstein files) or wanted to turn him into a martyr and bring chaos to the country.
bear2034
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Recall the MSM showing us pictures of young, clean cut, innocent Trayvon Martin for months.
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama
bear2034

Why is the government lying to us? The acting SS Director testified before Congress yesterday saying the shooter was prone on the roof the whole time he was up there.
Zippergate
When everyone who matters will cover up for you, why not lie, especially when you have no other choice?
Big C

Anybody following this more closely than me:

Have they said why they failed to have that roof covered? All the talk about how important "line of sight" is to them, what the hell happened? Seems like that could've been answered within 48 hours. The head of the Service getting fired seems automatic in an instance like this, but there must've been one or more people lower down from her who had more direct responsibility.

As of right now, I'm thinking they just need to have more boots on the ground in situations like this, but it seems like they could've worked a lot smarter with local LEOs, as well.

I get where a sitting President has a larger detail than a candidate, but Trump, as a former President (not to mention something of a lightening rod), would seem to warrant more than just a "normal" candidate.
movielover
Big C said:

Have they said why they failed to have that roof covered?

** One or several sources claimed there were snipers scheduled to go up there, but the roof was 'too hot.' [Weak excuse for a former POTUS detail.]

** Another source claimed originally there were going to be ZERO counter snipers at the event.

** The A Team (my term) was allegedly given a needed holiday.

** The B & C Teams (ditto) allegedly covered Jill Biden across the state.

** Jill Biden / Acting POTUS? ... allegedly had 12 USSS agents, same day, same state.

** President Trump allegedly had 3 USSS agents, and some TEMP security.

** Security Lead for this event was allegedly never an event lead officer, and Security wasn't his specialty.

** Allegedly no uniform command system or coordination.

** No colored wristband day-of-event identification for security

** Allegedly the prime roof location Crooks set up wasn't designated as an area of concern!

** Multiple LEO saw Crooks, but he was left to wander

** No LEO ever warned President Trump

[ Seems like that could've been answered within 48 hours. ]

Yes.

Too many catastrophic coincidences.

movielover
Is it true that CNN covered the Butler Trump event, and that they rarely today cover Trump rallies?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Is it true that CNN covered the Butler Trump event, and that they rarely today cover Trump rallies?
It's nice to see you attempting to engage Keith Richard in conversation. Too bad he fell out of the coconut tree again and had to be rushed to the hospital.
Big C
movielover said:

Big C said:

Have they said why they failed to have that roof covered?

** One or several sources claimed there were snipers scheduled to go up there, but the roof was 'too hot.' [Weak excuse for a former POTUS detail.]

** Another source claimed originally there were going to be ZERO counter snipers at the event.

** The A Team (my term) was allegedly given a needed holiday.

** The B & C Teams (ditto) allegedly covered Jill Biden across the state.

** Jill Biden / Acting POTUS? ... allegedly had 12 USSS agents, same day, same state.

** President Trump allegedly had 3 USSS agents, and some TEMP security.

** Security Lead for this event was allegedly never an event lead officer, and Security wasn't his specialty.

** Allegedly no uniform command system or coordination.

** No colored wristband day-of-event identification for security

** Allegedly the prime roof location Crooks set up wasn't designated as an area of concern!

** Multiple LEO saw Crooks, but he was left to wander

** No LEO ever warned President Trump

[ Seems like that could've been answered within 48 hours. ]

Yes.

Too many catastrophic coincidences.

You always put a political or conspiracy spin on everything, okay fine, but I think this was more a matter of nuts-and-bolts poor performance. There were obviously more than 3 SS agents there: Four surrounded him, then there were the two counter-snipers, I'm sure the driver was a SS agent... and probably more there.

My question would be, what was the chain of command there? They know damn well how to protect a guy at an event, so why wasn't the line-of-sight covered? They get there early, they figure out what needs to be done and then they do it. If they need to enlist other LEOs, they do that. Should be way too routine of an operation to allow a 20 yr old nerd with a long gun to be able to get on a roof with a line of sight to Trump.

Hell, it's screw-ups like this that make people believe in conspiracies.
movielover
USSS agents get written up or re-assigned for even one minor infraction.

Clear incompetence on top of incompetence x 10 - is mathematically impossible. All the arrows go in one direction.

Even one arrow flipping changes a lot. Or one agent, whoever it is, calls the key contact and says: "Sniper on the roof, hold Trump back"...

Or ... "Threatening suspect unaccounted for, hold Trump back until we locate him"...

Or ... "Un-identified snipper on the ARC roof, hold POTUS back".

None happened.
Big C
movielover said:

Clear incompetence on top of incompetence x 10 - is mathematically impossible. All the arrows go in one direction.

Even one arrow flipping changes a lot. Or one agent, whoever it is, calls the key contact and says: "Sniper on the roof, hold Trump back"...

Or ... "Threatening suspect unaccounted for, hold Trump back until we locate him"...

None happened.

What you tend to see as conspiracies, I tend to see as incompetence.

I see this as like the 9/11-was-an-inside-job theories: If these were really conspiracies, what would happen if they were discovered? It would be like the end of the world for the conspirators and anybody else involved, as it should be. Too risky. I believe the world is less like a series of Mission Impossible episodes than some people think. Who knows? Maybe I will be proven wrong; it wouldn't be the first time.
GoOskie
Can we get back to the real conspiracy? Why is trump's ear so pristine? Is he using an extra coating of orange to cover it up?
oski003
GoOskie said:

Can we get back to the real conspiracy? Why is trump's ear so pristine? Is he using an extra coating of orange to cover it up?

Because it has been almost 3 weeks since the bullet grazed his ear. Do liberals not physically heal?
GoOskie
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

Because it has been almost 3 weeks since the bullet grazed his ear. Do liberals not physically heal?
And when do we get to see the medical report?
MinotStateBeav
I would like to think it was incompetence except for the fact that with all these errors abound, the Secret Service continually tries to blame the sheriff/police department for the failures. Like if you have this many obvious errors, they should just step up and own it, but instead they are trying to pass the buck. The fact is, all the security in place is under the scope of the SS. It's kind of their thing ya know. The level of incompetence really rises to a place where it becomes questionable if it wasn't on purpose. Just saying "Oh well, they are all bad at their job" is to allow this entire thing to be pushed under the rug.
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

I would like to think it was incompetence except for the fact that with all these errors abound, the Secret Service continually tries to blame the sheriff/police department for the failures. Like if you have this many obvious errors, they should just step up and own it, but instead they are trying to pass the buck. The fact is, all the security in place is under the scope of the SS. It's kind of their thing ya know. The level of incompetence really rises to a place where it becomes questionable if it wasn't on purpose. Just saying "Oh well, they are all bad at their job" is to allow this entire thing to be pushed under the rug.

I can't argue with that perspective.

I don't know how their details are structured, but I have to think that there's one person there, at the scene, who has complete authority. But as far as I know, we haven't really zoomed in on that person... thus all the mystery. Assuming it's incompetence and nothing more, they are bringing this suspicion on themselves.
MinotStateBeav
Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I don't know how their details are structured, but I have to think that there's one person there, at the scene, who has complete authority. But as far as I know, we haven't really zoomed in on that person... thus all the mystery. Assuming it's incompetence and nothing more, they are bringing this suspicion on themselves.
They asked the acting SS director about that one person who is responsible for the site security plan during that senate hearing yesterday and he isn't even ready to fire the dude lol. He keeps saying "I won't be making a hasty decision!" Btw I'm okay with them not releasing his name to the public because even if it was incompetence or malice, he does deserve a full investigation and not be put at risk.
Big C
MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They asked the acting SS director about that one person who is responsible for the site security plan during that senate hearing yesterday and he isn't even ready to fire the dude lol. He keeps saying "I won't be making a hasty decision!"

maybe while they're deciding whether to fire him or not (tough decision to make?!?), they could ask him to explain what the f**** happened

(if they did and he did, i sure missed it)
MinotStateBeav
Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Big C said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They asked the acting SS director about that one person who is responsible for the site security plan during that senate hearing yesterday and he isn't even ready to fire the dude lol. He keeps saying "I won't be making a hasty decision!"

maybe while they're deciding whether to fire him or not (tough decision to make?!?), they could ask him to explain what the f**** happened

(if they did and he did, i sure missed it)
Yeah I think this is where the "Blame the cops" part of the Secret Service explanation comes into it.
bear2034
GoOskie said:

82gradDLSdad
Big C said:

movielover said:

None happened.

What you tend to see as conspiracies, I tend to see as incompetence.

I see this as like the 9/11-was-an-inside-job theories: If these were really conspiracies, what would happen if they were discovered? It would be like the end of the world for the conspirators and anybody else involved, as it should be. Too risky. I believe the world is less like a series of Mission Impossible episodes than some people think. Who knows? Maybe I will be proven wrong; it wouldn't be the first time.

I think a lot like you about this stuff. But I've read and watched and listened to enough JFK assassination stuff to change my mind...at least about that. And if the powers in the government, or at least small factions of the government, can pull that off (and then 60 years later still get Biden and Trump to not release all the records) then they can do any nefarious thing.
bearister
Conspiracy Theory Question Du Jour:
If the Deep State wants tRump assassinated, why did undercover FBI agents pose as hitmen to intercept Asif Mercant, a Pakistani national contracted by Iran to whack tRump?

US arrests Pakistani national for alleged plot to kill politicians - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6233y4757zo

I assume there is a 3 dimensional chess move involved here that is supportive of the theory the Deep State is trying to kill tRump.

*tRump is batting 2-2 with the FBI: Comey gift wrapped the 2016 Election for him and then they saved his life.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
bearister said:

Conspiracy Theory Question Du Jour:
If the Deep State wants tRump assassinated, why did undercover FBI agents pose as hitmen to intercept Asif Mercant, a Pakistani national contracted by Iran to whack tRump?

US arrests Pakistani national for alleged plot to kill politicians - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6233y4757zo

I assume there is a 3 dimensional chess move involved here that is supportive of the theory the Deep State is trying to kill tRump.

*tRump is batting 2-2 with the FBI: Comey gift wrapped the 2016 Election for him and then they saved his life.

"Security for the Republican presidential nominee was increased in June after authorities learned of an Iranian plot to kill him."

So they knew the Iranians wanted to kill Trump, they increased the security around him, and then some kid almost pulls it off anyway while Republicans claim there wasn't enough security.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.