Trump has been shot

57,484 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034
For the Democratic and Deep State elite, the ends justify the means.
bear2034

His name is Ryan Routh.
bear2034
bear2034
movielover
Hopefully sleuths copied it.
bear2034
movielover said:

Elon is still has his twitter account up.
sycasey
Much like the last attempted assassin, this guy's politics seem all over the place.

Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Apparently he's an anti-vax loon with a history of mental illness. Also, registered as an independent not as a Democrat or Republican.
bearister
"If we're going to live with piles of dead kids in schools, we're going to have to live with assassination attempts."
-Dan Savage
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Apparently he's an anti-vax loon with a history of mental illness. Also, registered as an independent not as a Democrat or Republican.

Also says he voted for Trump in 2016, before later becoming disillusioned.

Obviously I don't know him, but right now it looks to me like he's a generally disaffected anti-establishment type (obviously an especially disturbed version of that). Supported Trump when he was the new thing, then turned on him when Trump was more like the establishment. Doesn't seem to have consistent right-left policy positions.
movielover
bearister said:

"If we're going to live with piles of dead kids in schools, we're going to have to live with assassination attempts."
-Dan Savage

A chunk of teenagers have gotten myocarditis from the vaxx
oski003
sycasey said:

Much like the last attempted assassin, this guy's politics seem all over the place.

Yesterday he was a Democrat. Today, he is independent. Tomorrow he will be a Republican. He is transitioning.
bear2034
bear2034
bear2034
sycasey said:

Obviously I don't know him, but right now it looks to me like he's a generally disaffected anti-establishment type (obviously an especially disturbed version of that). Supported Trump when he was the new thing, then turned on him when Trump was more like the establishment. Doesn't seem to have consistent right-left policy positions.

Or maybe he's pro-establishment and has links to government?

bear2034
Fed-sination?
bear2034

The shooter has done previous interviews with both the New York Times and Newsweek.
movielover
So he's a fellow comrade.
tequila4kapp
sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Fine, but curious how the disillusioned only seem to shoot at one guy from one political party. It's like someone gave the mainstream media a gun
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Fine, but curious how the disillusioned only seem to shoot at one guy from one political party. It's like someone gave the mainstream media a gun

Two attempts (that got close enough for us to know about) are not a big sample size.
bear2034
tequila4kapp
sycasey said:

tequila4kapp said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Two attempts (that got close enough for us to know about) are not a big sample size.
and a small heart or stage 1 cancer attack isn't a big deal either.
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

sycasey said:

tequila4kapp said:

sycasey said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

and a small heart or stage 1 cancer attack isn't a big deal either.

Okay?
bear2034

1:50 mark.
GoOskie
movielover said:

He's a disillusioned trumper who voted for him in 2016. And probably 2020. Even his supporters are starting to despise him.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

"Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler." - Reuters article about Shady Vance.

List of suspects behind these attempts:

Vance
DeSantis
Melania
bear2034
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

He's a disillusioned trumper who voted for him in 2016. And probably 2020. Even his supporters are starting to despise him.

He sounds like you.

bear2034
Just so everyone is keeping track at home of the Trump assassins:

Matthew Crooks was in a Blackrock commercial.

Ryan Routh was in a Azov Battalion propaganda video.
dimitrig

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I won't be sad to see The Donald in a casket.

I hope he keels over from natural causes but whatever.

I didn't think he'd make it alive through his first term. Pretty sure he won't make it through a second if elected. JD Vance may be POTUS. That's scary.

wc22

SBGold
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Yesterday he was a Democrat. Today, he is independent. Tomorrow he will be a Republican. He is transitioning.
He's mostly a Repug though, voted for Trump, supported Tulsi, Vivek and Haley. He's on 2034's team
SBGold
bear2034 said:

Fed-sination?

It's just that he has so much opposition. These would be alleged assassins, who have never done anything so extreme before but are motivated to do this to save our country now, they not unlike the Jan. 6th clan that Trump has called patriots. I don't know that Crooks and Routh are any different than an Ashlii Bobbitt, they are just willing to go to extremes for their cause.

I think we need to respect and honor them all for their bravery. Even if they are/were misguided, they are not alone in their cause.
oski003
SBGold said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

He's mostly a Repug though, voted for Trump, supported Tulsi, Vivek and Haley. He's on 2034's team

Couldn't you at least wait 30 minutes so it is midnight on the East Coast?
SBGold
oski003 said:

SBGold said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Couldn't you at least wait 30 minutes so it is midnight on the East CoaNo,
Just too impulsive

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.