Trump has been shot

57,425 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Bear Insider Putin propaganda machine is in overdrive today.
smh
chazzed said:

yeahbut, shirley they're well paid for the trouble.
movielover
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

Fed-sination?

It's just that he has so much opposition. These would be alleged assassins, who have never done anything so extreme before but are motivated to do this to save our country now, they not unlike the Jan. 6th clan that Trump has called patriots. I don't know that Crooks and Routh are any different than an Ashlii Bobbitt, they are just willing to go to extremes for their cause.

I think we need to respect and honor them all for their bravery. Even if they are/were misguided, they are not alone in their cause.

Yes, they want to save us from more Peace Accords and no wars. Gotcha.
Zippergate
He's been called mentally ill. Perhaps the MSM is actually correct for once.

tequila4kapp
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

Fed-sination?

It's just that he has so much opposition. These would be alleged assassins, who have never done anything so extreme before but are motivated to do this to save our country now, they not unlike the Jan. 6th clan that Trump has called patriots. I don't know that Crooks and Routh are any different than an Ashlii Bobbitt, they are just willing to go to extremes for their cause.

I think we need to respect and honor them all for their bravery. Even if they are/were misguided, they are not alone in their cause.
This is sick. And worse yet someone else is deluded enough to star this bile.
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

Fed-sination?

This is sick. And worse yet someone else is deluded enough to star this bile.

He's pretty clearly sarcastically applying the same arguments Trump fans used to excuse the actions of those who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6.
movielover
He'll be Epsteined very quickly.
movielover
SBGold
movielover said:

a lot of people have joked about it, a few have even attempted to do it. Trump gotta be like that frog in "Frogger", can stay still in one place. That's an awful way to live
movielover
The Progressives are so consumed with hate and lust for Big Gov't power.

"Time to put Trump in a bullseye." ~Joe Biden
wc22
chazzed said:

Democrats will condemn Vance for being in the same room of war booty plundered from Nazi Germany by WWII vets and also claim the neo-Nazi Azov brigade, who openly say they are Nazis and have Nazis tattoos and flags, are fighters for Democracy. Brain dead.
bear2034

Trump's itinerary isn't posted anywhere. Is there an insider in Trump's circle that tipped off the shooter?
bear2034
movielover said:

He'll be Epsteined very quickly.
Or Oswalded.
movielover
Intell Community tipped him off?
dajo9
I need to understand more what happened here. Was this whole incident a violation of Routh's 2nd amendment rights. What Florida laws did he break. What is the exact chronology of events?
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Cal88
It's pretty clear that this guy was radicalized by the official/MSM "Slava Ukraini" narrative, similar to the man who shot Slovakian prime minister Robert Fico earlier this year.

Zippergate
Looks like he checks even more failed Obama policy boxes

SBGold
dajo9 said:

I need to understand more what happened here. Was this whole incident a violation of Routh's 2nd amendment rights. What Florida laws did he break. What is the exact chronology of events?
good point, seems like he was just abiding by the DeSantis Rule of Law.

In Florida, if you shoot and take out a high school, no legislative changes. But you get thoughts and prayers
SBGold
bear2034 said:

Trump's itinerary isn't posted anywhere. Is there an insider in Trump's circle that tipped off the shooter?
You know Couch Conqueror doesn't want to be second billing on that ticket
GoOskie
smh said:

chazzed said:

yeahbut, shirley they're well paid for the trouble.
.5 golden showers per post.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

Melania.
sycasey
Doesn't Trump basically play golf at this place all the time?
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

I know you're being facetious, but how do we know that he wasn't just walking around in an open carry state? Maybe he was hunting alligator. Maybe Loomer paid him $100 to "Go kill that rattlesnake by the fence, please" (not trump but an actual reptile snake). He didn't even fire any shots at trump and now the whole rightwing goonasphere is yapping about the democrats trying to kill him. I personally think it was a stunt to garner sympathy. These people are so deranged and dangerous, I can see them coming up with a scheme like this.

dajo9
GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

I know you're being facetious, but how do we know that he wasn't just walking around in an open carry state? Maybe he was hunting alligator. Maybe Loomer paid him $100 to "Go kill that rattlesnake by the fence, please" (not trump but an actual reptile snake). He didn't even fire any shots at trump and now the whole rightwing goonasphere is yapping about the democrats trying to kill him. I personally think it was a stunt to garner sympathy. These people are so deranged and dangerous, I can see them coming up with a scheme like this.

Waiting for the NRA to come to his defense. What Florida law did this guy break? Is he going to walk? Are Republicans going to blame that on Dems?
MAGA
movielover
He waited at the 6th hole for 12 hours.

dajo9
movielover said:

He waited at the 6th hole for 12 hours.

Freedom
MAGA
movielover
GoOskie
movielover said:

Are you going to say the same of Vance?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/terrible-things-jd-vance-said-about-trump-running-mate

"America's Hitler"
In 2016, Vance sent a message to his law school roommate in which he wrote that he went "back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical *******…or that he's America's Hitler," according to a screenshot shared by the former roommate in 2022.

A villain and a ******
In February 2016, Vance liked a tweet featuring a photo of Trump and O.J. Simpson that read, "Here is an old picture of one of USA's most hated, villainous, ******y celebs. Also in picture: OJ Simpson."

"Unfit" to be president
In an April 2016 op-ed for The New York Times, Vance wrote: "Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation's highest office."

A total fraud
During a 2016 interview, Kentucky radio host Matt Jones told Vance: "I cannot stand Trump because I think he's a fraud…I think he's a total fraud that is exploiting these people." Vance responded: "I do too…I don't think he actually cares about folks."

Stomach-churning, "noxious"
Speaking to NPR's Terry Gross in August 2016, Vance said: "I think that I'm going to vote third party because I can't stomach Trump. I think that he's noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place."

"Never Trump," "never liked him"
"I'm a 'Never Trump' guy. I never liked him," Vance told Charlie Rose in October 2016.

"Reprehensible"
That same month, Vance wrote on Twitter: "Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us."

An "idiot"
"My God what an idiot," Vance wrote on Twitter, also in 2016, in reference to Trump.

"A moral disaster"
In 2017, Vance sent a message to a friend from law school discussing his opposition to the American Health Care Act, the legislation Republicans want to replace Obamacare. Discussing a possible future career as a senator, Vance wrote: "Can you imagine running as an anti-AHCA populist who thinks Trump is a moral disaster. Where's my constituency?"

Serial sexual assault
After the Access Hollywood tape came out, Vance liked a tweet that read, "Maybe the Central Park 5 could take out a full-page ad to condemn the coddling of thug real estate barons who commit serial sexual assault." (Trump famously took out full-page ads in four New York City newspapers, calling for the death penalty to be adopted in the state, following the 1989 rape of a jogger in Central Park; he never directly name-checked the group of young men dubbed the Central Park Five, who were later exonerated, but many believe he was quite obviously referring to them.)

movielover
Private messages sent in 2016. Imagine the DMs about Creepy Joe and Crackhead Biden. But it's 2024 and we have actual facts, policies, and results.

President Trump

Inflation: low
New wars: 0
Peace deals: 5
Russia: in check
Threat of nuclear war: none
Southern border: secure
Energy: strong, plentiful
NATO: stronger
Military: stronger
Minorities: First Step Act, Real Wage Growth above the average worker!
World position: strong
Leadership: strong, feared

Biden Administration

Inflation: record highs
New wars: 2
Peace deals: 0
Russia: much stronger, even starting BRICS
Threat of nuclear war: highest in 60 years
Southern border: historic disaster
Inflation: historic highs
Energy: unstable
NATO: eviscerated
Military: threadbare ammunition, enlistment down
Minorities: regress (inflation, open border)
World position: weak
Leadership: unknown who is making decisions

bear2034

"Threat to democracy" is a code phrase for assassination.
bear2034

"The fact that he didn't have adequate training to make himself more camouflaged is what probably saved the President."

I suppose his pink shirt stood out against the greenery.
bear2034
bear2034

The shooter's truck back in Hawaii has a Biden/Harris bumper sticker.
movielover
DiabloWags
SBGold said:

a lot of people have joked about it, a few have even attempted to do it. Trump gotta be like that frog in "Frogger", can stay still in one place. That's an awful way to live

I can't believe that the DEEP STATE missed the first time and didn't even get a shot off the second.
Hmmmm....
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.