Tulsi is awesome

1,893 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by HawaiiBear33
HawaiiBear33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes. Were you summa cum laude, tau beta pi, chi epsilon at Cal?

Every word here true

Anyone who has been a democrat for decades is a fool because they have reversed every value. They are pro war, pro globalist control, pro destruction of middle class and small and large business. They want global monopolies. They want to control free speech so we only have access to the same propaganda that brain washed half a country including many of my bear brothers.
HawaiiBear33
Please share something showing this to be true that is not somebody saying it from msm…

He is not perfect but he is not a misogynist or racist…

20 trillion dollars missing of taxpayer money. That is why the globalist controlled politicians are going to kill him if they can't smear or cheat enough to win.

The left controls with emotion, hate and lies
HawaiiBear33
The left is anti woman

I disagree that transgender is a mental illness.
But genetic xy should not compete against xx in sports.

Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear
HawaiiBear33 said:

Please share something showing this to be true that is not somebody saying it from msm…

20 trillion dollars missing of taxpayer money. That is why the globalist controlled politicians are going to kill him if they can't smear or cheat enough to win.

It helps if you quote people so they don't have to go back a page or two to see what week old post you're referring to.

The courts ruled Trump was a sexual abuser in the E. Jean Carroll case. Then there's Trump's infamous statement about walking up and grabbing women by the *****. On the Howard Stern show, he referred to his own daughter as a fine piece of ass. There's 3 examples of many of Trump's misogyny and none of it was from your much loathed mainstream media.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

It helps if you quote people so they don't have to go back a page or two to see what week old post you're referring to.

The courts ruled Trump was a sexual abuser in the E. Jean Carroll case. Then there's Trump's infamous statement about walking up and grabbing women by the *****. On the Howard Stern show, he referred to his own daughter as a fine piece of ass. There's 3 examples of many of Trump's misogyny and none of it was from your much loathed mainstream media.

I agree that Trump was a misogynist and still may be one.
bear2034
The Republicans got RFK Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard and converted Elon Musk in exchange for Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. I'd say that's a pretty good sales job from Trump.
kelly09
DiabloWags said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Somebody said TG is lost. Can't remember who. Some hater want to explain why the TG hate?

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Or maybe you enjoy the way she spreads disinformation and Russian propaganda.

Shocker.

What's always been obvious on your posts Wigs, is that you think that you are the4 sharpest tool in the shed. You're not.
wc22
AunBear89 said:

R stands for racist, righteous, and really stupid.
Yeah, support for a Polynesian woman really shows how racist the R posters are here...
Whereas the D posters genuinely mindless trust the MSN directly quoting obvious US Gov disinformation.
Goldwater was a long time ago.
AunBear89
Yawn. Just another variant of the "I'm not racist! I have a black friend!"
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
She is a Manchurian Candidate. No other explanation makes sense.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
She's the Samoan candidate.
bearister
….and a Samoan is a Polynesian. I had to Fact Check that.
wc22
bearister said:

….and a Samoan is a Polynesian. I had to Fact Check that.
You are on a football board and you had to fact check that?

Tulsi is often times mistakenly called Hawaiian. She isn't. She is indigenous since her Samoan ancestry comes from America Samoa (US soil) not Samoa (foreign soil). There, now you know more than 99.9% of D's who post about "Land Back" on Facebook!
bearister
I knew she is Samoan but you are the first person I have encountered that used Polynesian in lieu of Samoan….which makes me think Samoan people prefer Samoan over Polynesian.
You taught me something. I learned from you.
….and I knew Samoan is covered by Pacific Islander.
HawaiiBear33
When they used the same play to attack Kavanaugh that all but proved Carroll was lying. Post the stern video please. Your paraphrase is over the top if it's the same I heard he said about ivanka.

Long and repeats from her other talks but still all true

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

HawaiiBear33

Sbgold's choice for president
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.