Tulsi is awesome

1,895 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by HawaiiBear33
HawaiiBear33
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Somebody said TG is lost. Can't remember who. Some hater want to explain why the TG hate?
HawaiiBear33
Every word true. You can't understand why people support Trump? It's because you are so deeply brainwashed by corporate MSM you can't see that your team has changed EVERYTHING they used to represent.

Find one lie in anything TG says here or anywhere else…
SBGold
HawaiiBear33 said:

Somebody said TG is lost. Can't remember who. Some hater want to explain why the TG hate?
The premise is faulty. Plenty of lefties are faith followers. Including me.

Conservatives try to make you believe that they are followers but support evil over and over again. We are not fooled

VOTE BLUE
bearister
She is a RT favorite and a tRumpist that pulled a 180 on her political beliefs but….

….she's hotter than Georgia asphalt and if lovin' her is wrong Big C don't wannabe right!
COWABUNGA BABY!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Church of Satan?
dajo9
Tulsi who?
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister
HawaiiBear33 said:

Tulsi Gabbard's journey to Donald Trump is an ominous sign of Putin's power | Salon.com

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/01/tulsi-gabbards-journey-to-donald-is-an-ominous-sign-of-putins-power/

Denby Fawcett: I No Like Talk Stink About Tulsi Gabbard - Honolulu Civil Beat

https://www.civilbeat.org/2024/09/denby-fawcett-i-no-like-talk-stink-about-tulsi-gabbard/

Mentality of dictators': Republican convert Tulsi Gabbard takes aim at former party at CPAC | CPAC | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/23/tulsi-gabbard-republican-speech-cpac
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Church of Satan?
Well you certainly follow the church of Putin(satan).
Cal88
calpoly said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Church of Satan?
Well you certainly follow the church of Putin(satan).

I'm not Russian Orthodox.

I also don't believe in the cult of Gaia, where the parish saves the universe through paying carbon taxes.
SBGold
Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Church of Satan?
Church of Skatan
Cal88
That's Madness!
Big C
bearister said:

She is a RT favorite and a tRumpist that pulled a 180 on her political beliefs but….

….she's hotter than Georgia asphalt and if lovin' her is wrong Big C don't wannabe right!
COWABUNGA BABY!

I will admit to cutting her some slack because she's fairly hot (even in the real pics). Honestly, I don't know how those CIA covert agents do it...
GoOskie
More and more people aren't buying into the religious fairy tales anymore. That's a good thing.
bear2034
Big C said:

bearister said:

COWABUNGA BABY!

I will admit to cutting her some slack because she's fairly hot (even in the real pics). Honestly, I don't know how those CIA covert agents do it...

Maybe you have a thing for Indian women?
bear2034
GoOskie said:

More and more people aren't buying into the religious fairy tales anymore. That's a good thing.
After these last 8 years, I've realized more and more people will believe anything.
HawaiiBear33
The msm filth you believe is comparable to the people who believe every word of qanon?

Use your brain and stop believing the ridiculous nonsense

More sanity from Tulsi. I didn't know sjsu has a trans athlete playing women's vb and Nevada refused to play them.
SBGold
HawaiiBear33 said:

The msm filth you believe is comparable to the people who believe every word of qanon?

Use your brain and stop believing the ridiculous nonsense

More sanity from Tulsi. I didn't know sjsu has a trans athlete playing women's vb and Nevada refused to play them.
Nevada will be playing them on the 26th
HawaiiBear33

If you vote for the current Democratic Party you are a misogynist pig
DiabloWags
HawaiiBear33 said:

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

Or maybe you enjoy the way she spreads disinformation and Russian propaganda.

Shocker.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
HawaiiBear33 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-bio-labs-ukraine-russia-conspiracy-1687594
wc22
DiabloWags said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-bio-labs-ukraine-russia-conspiracy-1687594

It used to be Republicans that spread such obvious propaganda with oblivious naivete. Of course we had/have bio weapons labs in Ukraine. Please.
HawaiiBear33
What was your gpa at Cal?
Hawai'i public school then engineering major so I never learned to write well. You think I'm not smart you are sadly mistaken.

Dig a little into the Ukraine war off the beaten path of corporate msm propaganda. You might learn something.

This 2020 debate doesn't ever get old

Cal88
DiabloWags said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

The presence of biolabs in Ukraine was confirmed by the statement of Victoria Nuland in Congress.

DiabloWags
I am not surprised that your reading comprehension is terribly poor.
Did you even break 1000 on your SAT?

Biolabs have been inside Ukraine and since 2005, the U.S. has provided backing to a number of institutions to PREVENT the production of biological weapons.

Here is Miss Nuland's testimony in response to questions asked by Senator Marco Rubio:

"Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of," she responded. "So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach."

If there were a biological or chemical weapon attack inside Ukraine, Mr. Rubio asked, would there be any doubt that Russia was behind it?

"There is no doubt in my mind, Senator, and it is classic Russian technique to blame the other guy what they're planning to do themselves," Ms. Nuland responded.

The State Department said Ms. Nuland was referring to Ukrainian diagnostic and biodefense laboratories during her testimony, which are different from biological weapons facilities. Rather, these biodefense laboratories counter biological threats throughout the country, the department said.

Mr. Rubio made the same clarification in another congressional hearing on Thursday, noting that "there's a difference between a bioweapons facility and one that's doing research."

Duh.

SBGold
HawaiiBear33 said:

Hawai'i public school then engineering major so I never learned to write well. You think I'm not smart you are sadly mistaken.

Dig a little into the Ukraine war off the beaten path of corporate msm propaganda. You might learn something.

I think you are plenty smart.

You're being really dumb though if you think anyone of any intelligence takes anything that Tulsi Gabbard says seriously. Even 003, lover and Minot don't follow her nonsense
wc22
DiabloWags said:

I am not surprised that your reading comprehension is terribly poor.
Did you even break 1000 on your SAT?

Biolabs have been inside Ukraine and since 2005, the U.S. has provided backing to a number of institutions to PREVENT the production of biological weapons.

Here is Miss Nuland's testimony in response to questions asked by Senator Marco Rubio:

"Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces, may be seeking to gain control of," she responded. "So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach."

If there were a biological or chemical weapon attack inside Ukraine, Mr. Rubio asked, would there be any doubt that Russia was behind it?

"There is no doubt in my mind, Senator, and it is classic Russian technique to blame the other guy what they're planning to do themselves," Ms. Nuland responded.

The State Department said Ms. Nuland was referring to Ukrainian diagnostic and biodefense laboratories during her testimony, which are different from biological weapons facilities. Rather, these biodefense laboratories counter biological threats throughout the country, the department said.

Mr. Rubio made the same clarification in another congressional hearing on Thursday, noting that "there's a difference between a bioweapons facility and one that's doing research."

Duh.

D stands for dumb nowadays.
AunBear89
R stands for racist, righteous, and really stupid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

You're being really dumb though if you think anyone of any intelligence takes anything that Tulsi Gabbard says seriously. Even 003, lover and Minot don't follow her nonsense

It's kind of stunning that you would even try to make that argument against Gabbard considering you are a Kamala supporter.
SBGold
Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

It's kind of stunning that you would even try to make that argument against Gabbard considering you are a Kamala supporter.
Gabbard mad at Kamala because she couldn't compete. Left the party because she the Dems called her out for being cuckoo for cocoa puffs. She has no values whatsoever

VOTE BLUE
bear2034
SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Gabbard mad at Kamala because she couldn't compete. Left the party because she the Dems called her out for being cuckoo for cocoa puffs. She has no values whatsoever

VOTE BLUE

On the contrary, Gabbard took out Kamala during the 2020 Democratic Presidential Debate by exposing her hypocrisy while she was California AG.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

VOTE BLUE

On the contrary, Gabbard took out Kamala during the 2020 Democratic Presidential Debate by exposing her hypocrisy while she was California AG.
Kamala did not do well in that primary, it was not because of Gabbard
bear2034
SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

VOTE BLUE

True that neither Kamala nor Tulsi was going to win but Gabbard got out of the race with guns blazing and made a name for herself.
Big C
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

VOTE BLUE

True that neither Kamala nor Tulsi was going to win but Gabbard got out of the race with guns blazing and made a name for herself.

She did make a name for herself, I will give you that.
SBGold
bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

bear2034 said:

SBGold said:

Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

VOTE BLUE

Made a name for herself, lol. As a pathetic loser that is easily dismissed. Basically the Palin, Paul Ryan, Boehner and Boebert path to making a name for yourself
Eastern Oregon Bear
HawaiiBear33 said:

If you vote for the current Democratic Party you are a misogynist pig
Well, since the alternative is voting for Trump, a true misogynistic pig, it look like a no win situation for voters.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.