Arnold Palmer's Dick Size

1,002 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by bearister
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dementia Donold has made Arnold Palmer's dick size a relevant campaign issue by suggesting that in the showers all the other golfers said it was "unbelievable". Clearly this must be a top issue of the election 3 weeks away.

If my 78 year old relative was out talking like that I'd be horrified. But I'm different from Dementia Donold and MAGAts. I admit that much. I invite the MAGAts on this site to share their thoughts on Arnold Palmer's dick size.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2024-10-19/trump-kicks-off-a-pennsylvania-rally-by-talking-about-arnold-palmers-genitalia
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister

The King
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
dajo9 said:

Dementia Donold has made Arnold Palmer's dick size a relevant campaign issue by suggesting that in the showers all the other golfers said it was "unbelievable". Clearly this must be a top issue of the election 3 weeks away.

If my 78 year old relative was out talking like that I'd be horrified. But I'm different from Dementia Donold and MAGAts. I admit that much. I invite the MAGAts on this site to share their thoughts on Arnold Palmer's dick size.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2024-10-19/trump-kicks-off-a-pennsylvania-rally-by-talking-about-arnold-palmers-genitalia

When Trump's supporters heard about this, 45 of them vowed they were "officially done" with Trump. And 18 of them said they would now vote for VP Harris!

Unfortunately 53 previously undecided voters said they would now vote for Trump. Seven of those admitted to an obsession with genitalia size and the rest said they were sure now that "voting for Trump" = "Screw it!".

One previously committed Harris voter said she was now undecided.
SBGold
Dude's got small hands, factors into sizing elsewhere
bearister
going4roses
No oski no zipper no bear no chapstick… they got no explanation for this one. That's really sick stuff on multiple levels
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
This one was going around when I was a kid:

'I Kiss His Balls for Luck' | Snopes.com

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/balls-up-2/
going4roses
And 30-40 million people are still gonna vote for him. he shouldn't get one single vote imo.
bearister
He should be at Leavenworth ascending the gallows stairs with toilet paper stuck to his shoe and an Evangelical preacher at his side.
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

I have no doubt about this. Having grown up a golf nut Arnold Palmer was a great man by every account I ever read. Trump's horrible history as a human is why I cannot and have not voted for him. Tell me you're voting for him because you can't stand what the left has done. Tell me you're voting for Kamala because Trump is a despicable person. I just can't stand the thought that these two represent anywhere, anywhere near the best our country has to offer. Embarrassing.
GoOskie
going4roses said:

No oski no zipper no bear no chapstick… they got no explanation for this one. That's really sick stuff on multiple levels
They're too busy comparing Arnold's hog to Hunter's hog.
going4roses
All that talk now nothing but crickets
oski003
going4roses said:

Even though I often respond to your racist barely English garble, I don't respond to all nonsense. Y'all can continue your circle jerk.
going4roses
Yeah sure thing buttercup … no spin no denial just going to ignore
oski003
going4roses said:

If you don't want your ass handed to you, don't call me out. You would probably have better luck on the Berkeley City College forum. They are closer to your level.
SBGold
oski003 said:

going4roses said:

If you don't want your ass handed to you, don't call me out. You would probably have better luck on the Berkeley City College forum. They are closer to your level.
We are all Cal Bears, no reason to get insulting with each other

Unless movielover comments, f that guy
bearister
82gradDLSdad said:

Tell me you're voting for Kamala because Trump is a despicable person.

I'm telling you that I'm voting for Kamala because tRump is a despicable person.

For Trump, a Lifetime of Scandals Heads Toward a Moment of Judgment

https://dnyuz.com/2024/10/20/for-trump-a-lifetime-of-scandals-heads-toward-a-moment-of-judgment/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.