Off Topic
Sponsored by

Trump-Kennedy Center

8,865 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


…..and the ghost of Stonewall Jackson has been haunting them ever since.

“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


You are confused

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/5464442-florida-removes-rainbow-crosswalk-pulse-memorial/amp/
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


You are confused

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/5464442-florida-removes-rainbow-crosswalk-pulse-memorial/amp/


My post said nothing about memorials.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?

The statue of Stonewall Jackson being removed from its perch in Richmond, VA, and on its way the the Florida coast for use as an artificial reef along with the statue of JoPa and every statue that Trump has erected or will erect in Washington D.C.



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


You are confused

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/5464442-florida-removes-rainbow-crosswalk-pulse-memorial/amp/


My post said nothing about memorials.


You are ok with the removal of this statue because it is called a memorial? Your argument lacks consistency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike_Memorial
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?
Pretty high, I'd say.
He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.

or could be a day when he finds his name shining from bearinsider's infamous obit page
# stuff happens
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


You are confused

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/5464442-florida-removes-rainbow-crosswalk-pulse-memorial/amp/


My post said nothing about memorials.


You are ok with the removal of this statue because it is called a memorial? You argument lacks consistency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike_Memorial


My words were chosen very carefully on purpose, my argument is entirely consistent. I also didn't say I was okay with them removing that, I didn't comment one way or the other. I think none of it should be removed. I don't remember you voicing any issue with people painting over Charlie Kirk memorials.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

dajo9 said:

BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.


You are confused

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/5464442-florida-removes-rainbow-crosswalk-pulse-memorial/amp/


My post said nothing about memorials.


You are ok with the removal of this statue because it is called a memorial? You argument lacks consistency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike_Memorial


My words were chosen very carefully on purpose, my argument is entirely consistent. I also didn't say I was okay with them removing that, I didn't comment one way or the other. I think none of it should be removed. I don't remember you voicing any issue with people painting over Charlie Kirk memorials.


I'm all for removing memorials and monuments to bad people
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?


"I think that the Trump administration should certainly have recognition. Because frankly, if we don't do that, it's going to close. It'll end up being ripped down," the president told reporters on the tarmac in North Carolina."
https://abcnews.com/amp/Politics/trump-kennedy-center-ripped-recognition/story?id=136513298
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:



"I think that the Trump administration should certainly have recognition. Because frankly, if we don't do that, it's going to close. It'll end up being ripped down," the president told reporters on the tarmac in North Carolina."
https://abcnews.com/amp/Politics/trump-kennedy-center-ripped-recognition/story?id=136513298


He can tear it down. We'll build it back better.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My grandmother (Cal, 1939) probably taught me something about instead of raining down on lowlife, miserable, no good dopes who wander around aimlessly trying to make misery for everyone else, to instead have pity of their weak inept existence. Maybe even say a prayer on their behalf. And then give thanks that your own lot in life is far better than theirs!

Sometimes when I come here I leave feeling so much better about myself. Thank god I'm doing so much better than at least one cretin in this world!!
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My Mom (Cal '42).
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Kennedy Center is closing down because Trump can't put his name on it . . . as opposed to his casinos that closed down because he put his name on them.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There will be a Grand reopening jubilee after he's gone! The patrons are out-waiting him.

His objective is going to figure out how to surprise everyone and stick around. The world is watching.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I have a pretty good idea of where this man is going . . .

cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

I think I have a pretty good idea of where this man is going . . .



Sploogeville?
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?

No, a place that starts with the letter "H"


ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:


No, a place that starts with the letter "H"




Heaven! God Bless Trump!
philly1121
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

bearister said:

concordtom said:

What are the chances Trump demolishes the Kennedy Center before he leaves DC?

Pretty high, I'd say.

He's also a risk to knock over the Lincoln and Washington monuments.



Trump: "I always thought that Lincoln was a knobby kneed geek loser."



Once again, it was democrats who tore down numerous monuments and statues. Not republicans.

Oh, you mean the Confederate traitor statues? Yeah, Dems did that.
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?
so you agree, he's a sociopath. Country at war, his party's control slipping away and he sits down on a plane and he's spending time on this? Super normal.
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?


Because Trump lives in their brains 24/7
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:


…..he sits down on a plane….



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
cal83dls79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?


Because Trump lives in their brains 24/7
answering your own questions that's next level
Priest of the Patty Hearst Shrine
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

Reagan broke the Soviet Union.

Trump broke the American Democratic Party.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?


Because Trump lives in their brains 24/7
answering your own questions that's next level


I Vote this Post of the Month.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?

so you agree, he's a sociopath. Country at war, his party's control slipping away and he sits down on a plane and he's spending time on this? Super normal.

I agree that it's strange that you are thinking about Trump whacking off.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal83dls79 said:

BearlySane88 said:

ChudBear said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

What a sociopath, whacking off to this **** on air force 1.


Why in the world are you thinking about Trump whacking off?


Because Trump lives in their brains 24/7

answering your own questions that's next level

We aren't the same person even though you'd like that to be true. Spend more time thinking about Trump diddling himself.

philly1121
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DaddyLegend said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

Reagan broke the Soviet Union.

Trump broke the American Democratic Party.

Hey there you are! Daddy Lege....I mean Doorknob. What happened to you? I sent that link and you ghosted. Didn't like being called out on your own bs, eh? lol
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
philly1121 said:

DaddyLegend said:

cal83dls79 said:

Reagan : Tear Down that Wall!
Trump: Tear Down the Kennedy Center!

Reagan broke the Soviet Union.

Trump broke the American Democratic Party.

Hey there you are! Daddy Lege....I mean Doorknob. What happened to you? I sent that link and you ghosted. Didn't like being called out on your own bs, eh? lol

What proof is there that board members "invented structural repairs"?
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump becoming even a bigger baby than he already is.

Claims he'll tear down the Kennedy Center if he doesn't get his name on it. Such a CRYING, WHINING. SNOWFLAKE.

A judge says not so fast.

Judge says Trump's board may not demolish Kennedy Center without warning - The Washington Post https://share.google/AGygJKpTpTlwEBEUY
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.