So blessed to be able to live here.
Especially during the Holidays!
Especially during the Holidays!
It's a CULT.
movielover said:
Which one is yours?


cal83dls79 said:
https://www.costar.com/article/854354931/end-of-an-era-why-a-northern-california-town-is-mourning-the-loss-of-its-taco-bell
I could have sworn there was one on Monument in Concord as well near 4 Corners







DiabloWags said:
Was at my local Porsche dealer yesterday in the Diablo Valley and came across this Porsche GT2RS. I'm not really into black cars, but this piece of machinery was GORGEOUS and adorned with some nice carbon fiber bits.
This car was last produced in late 2018 .
Base price: $220,000
I asked the tech who had parked it what the car was in for.
He said, he replaced the battery.
I then asked him how many miles were on it.
He said 250.
Pathetic.
690 HP @7000 RPM
553 TORQUE @ 2500
3,241 lbs.
DiabloWags said:
Tech billionaire's former Bay Area estate hits the market for $35M
Fieldhaven - Alamo, Ca
Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
Cal88 said:Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
Bo's BBQ in Lafayette was the bomb, best BBQ I've ever had. Bo, who was originally from Mississippi played football at Illinois IIRC. He had great taste in beer, with an amazing selection of Belgian ales including trappist like Rochefort.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2014/04/04/bos-barbecue-ending-an-era-in-lafayette/
Still looking for a new location apparently:
https://www.bosbarbecue.com/
no offense to Memphis but it's often referred to as a dumpster itself ….so you'd be in a dumpster eating in a dump. I lived in Oakland for years and now in "Lewiston by Sea" and I love both, so Memphis may be in my future. Now back to Bo's. Would make the drive to Bo's from oakland often….especially when Flints went bye bye.Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
cal83dls79 said:no offense to Memphis but it's often referred to as a dumpster itself ….so you'd be in a dumpster eating in a dump. I lived in Oakland for years and now in "Lewiston by Sea" and I love both, so Memphis may be in my future. Now back to Bo's. Would make the drive to Bo's from oakland often….especially when Flints went bye bye.Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
DiabloWags said:
Also came across this Porsche S/T.
It's a limited-edition numbered car that is a variant of the GT3.
Only 1,963 were built.
Has some really cool body design pieces like the double-bubble roof and flares on the upper doors.
I am told this is Dave Duffield's car, the Chairman of Workday and former founder of Peoplesoft in Walnut Creek
Last month, he donated to his alma mater of Cornell a gift of $371 million on top of $100 million in 2025.
Worth $12 Billion.
Duffield and his wife are the financial backers of Maddie's Fund.
The animal shelter management organization.
He's 85.
He used to live in Alamo and now resides up in Incline Village.
Has 180 cars in a garage there.
I believe this car has roughly 250 miles on it.
The base MSRP: $291,000
For sale: $699,000 asking
Everything you need to know about the Porsche 911 S/T
Tech billionaire's former Bay Area estate hits the market for $35M
Fieldhaven - Alamo, Ca
Maine has zero bbq, Mexican or Chinese. Lived in Texas for a while. Good bbq stuff there. Headed thru NE,IA and KS this week so chances are good for bbq.Anarchistbear said:cal83dls79 said:no offense to Memphis but it's often referred to as a dumpster itself ….so you'd be in a dumpster eating in a dump. I lived in Oakland for years and now in "Lewiston by Sea" and I love both, so Memphis may be in my future. Now back to Bo's. Would make the drive to Bo's from oakland often….especially when Flints went bye bye.Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
Memphis is great- food, music and history I'll amend my remarks to say I'd rather be in a dump in Memphis than in a mall in a wasteland like the Diablo Valley
And yes, Bo's was passable bbq for California or Maine
Cal88 said:Anarchistbear said:
I'd rather eat bbq out of a dumpster in Memphis than the Diablo Valley
Bo's BBQ in Lafayette was the bomb, best BBQ I've ever had. Bo, who was originally from Mississippi played football at Illinois IIRC. He had great taste in beer, with an amazing selection of Belgian ales including trappist like Rochefort.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2014/04/04/bos-barbecue-ending-an-era-in-lafayette/
Still looking for a new location apparently:
https://www.bosbarbecue.com/
wifeisafurd said:DiabloWags said:
Fieldhaven - Alamo, Ca
another tax refugee...


Calexico? I didn't see that one coming.DiabloWags said:
DANVILLE is the Safest City in California
SAN RAMON 9th
California's Safest Cities of 2026 | SafeWise
Eastern Oregon Bear said:DiabloWags said:
DANVILLE is the Safest City in California
SAN RAMON 9th
California's Safest Cities of 2026 | SafeWise
Calexico? I didn't see that one coming.