Off Topic
Sponsored by

Are Democrats Out-of-Touch, Senile, Nuts or Something Worse?

17,110 Views | 243 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by dajo9
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

BearlySane88 said:



Just a little oopsie, right?


Looks like numbers are actually upwards of 30,000.
If you're going to claim the number is more than 30,000 instead of 6,600, then you should give us a source rather than just expecting us to take your word for it.




Im not claiming anything, the DHS is.
So you're trusting DHS filtered through the mind of Donald Trump, who's never met an exaggeration or lie he didn't approve of.


In this case, yes I am because we all know the number is likely even higher. Even 6,000 is too many. It goes from it's not happening to its only happening a little to it's happening everywhere.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Mikie straight lied. Democrats are intentionally allowing illegal votes. Does this shock anyone?



Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AIPAC is the only thing that keeps Hakeem Jeffries in power and ensures that Congress always puts Israel ahead of the people he purportedly represents (but not really)

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts. Of course, this forum is a classic example of that phenomenon.

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wealthy politically connected Democratic women forming a social club to ensure nothing fundamentally changes.

The question is whether this article is fawning over them or making fun of them for being out of touch.

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The two-facedness of how the Democratic Party invokes race both to serve their own needs and then betray those same people when they oppose real power


Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts. Of course, this forum is a classic example of that phenomenon.


This sounds almost identical to the rules in the Republican subreddit, r/Republican:

r/Republican

About

Republican
The home for Republicans on Reddit.
Created Oct 10, 2008
Public

r/Republican Rules
1
Civility
Rule 1. This subreddit is a partisan subreddit, for civil discussion from a Republican point of view.

2
Personal Attacks
Rule 2. No personal attacks, insults, or trolling.

3
Racism
Rule 3. No racism, antisemitism, misogyny, misandry, or other hate.

4
Anti-Republican
Rule 4. Do not post anti-Republican submissions or comments.

5
Leftist
Rule 5. Do not make comments consisting entirely of leftist talking points or defending leftist ideology.

6
Fake News
Rule 6. No "fake" news or titles that intentionally mislead. (Rewording titles is fine).

7
Logical Fallacies
Rule 7. No comments that make false equivalencies or other fallacies (Ex. equating the US supporting a coup to the US saying that now is a good time for the Iranian people to rise up). We give latitude to people who are still learning, this is intended for those who deny after reasonable correction.

8
Violence
Rule 8. Do not post content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual (including oneself) or a group of people.

Who this sub is for

This community is for Republicans, curated by and for us. It is not a debate forum. If you are not a Republican, please refrain from posting or commenting. Republicans are encouraged to use the vote button. If you downvote, please also explain why in the comments.

Posts that appear to have been brigaded may be taken down. This is not a sub for non-Republicans to share their opinions. We hear them all over reddit, in colleges, in high schools, in Hollywood... this is a place for us.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts. Of course, this forum is a classic example of that phenomenon.



I really don't like it when you say that Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Aunburdened said:

Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts. Of course, this forum is a classic example of that phenomenon.


This sounds almost identical to the rules in the Republican subreddit, r/Republican:

r/Republican

About

Republican
The home for Republicans on Reddit.
Created Oct 10, 2008
Public

r/Republican Rules
1
Civility
Rule 1. This subreddit is a partisan subreddit, for civil discussion from a Republican point of view.

2
Personal Attacks
Rule 2. No personal attacks, insults, or trolling.

3
Racism
Rule 3. No racism, antisemitism, misogyny, misandry, or other hate.

4
Anti-Republican
Rule 4. Do not post anti-Republican submissions or comments.

5
Leftist
Rule 5. Do not make comments consisting entirely of leftist talking points or defending leftist ideology.

6
Fake News
Rule 6. No "fake" news or titles that intentionally mislead. (Rewording titles is fine).

7
Logical Fallacies
Rule 7. No comments that make false equivalencies or other fallacies (Ex. equating the US supporting a coup to the US saying that now is a good time for the Iranian people to rise up). We give latitude to people who are still learning, this is intended for those who deny after reasonable correction.

8
Violence
Rule 8. Do not post content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual (including oneself) or a group of people.

Who this sub is for

This community is for Republicans, curated by and for us. It is not a debate forum. If you are not a Republican, please refrain from posting or commenting. Republicans are encouraged to use the vote button. If you downvote, please also explain why in the comments.

Posts that appear to have been brigaded may be taken down. This is not a sub for non-Republicans to share their opinions. We hear them all over reddit, in colleges, in high schools, in Hollywood... this is a place for us.


Congrats to Democrats for sucking as much as Republicans.

PS I don't know how the Republican forum can even function with rules 6-8. What does that leave them to talk about?
Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Aunburdened said:

Democrats really don't like being challenged with facts. Of course, this forum is a classic example of that phenomenon.



This sounds almost identical to the rules in the Republican subreddit, r/Republican:

r/Republican

About

Republican
The home for Republicans on Reddit.
Created Oct 10, 2008
Public

r/Republican Rules
1
Civility
Rule 1. This subreddit is a partisan subreddit, for civil discussion from a Republican point of view.

2
Personal Attacks
Rule 2. No personal attacks, insults, or trolling.

3
Racism
Rule 3. No racism, antisemitism, misogyny, misandry, or other hate.

4
Anti-Republican
Rule 4. Do not post anti-Republican submissions or comments.

5
Leftist
Rule 5. Do not make comments consisting entirely of leftist talking points or defending leftist ideology.

6
Fake News
Rule 6. No "fake" news or titles that intentionally mislead. (Rewording titles is fine).

7
Logical Fallacies
Rule 7. No comments that make false equivalencies or other fallacies (Ex. equating the US supporting a coup to the US saying that now is a good time for the Iranian people to rise up). We give latitude to people who are still learning, this is intended for those who deny after reasonable correction.

8
Violence
Rule 8. Do not post content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual (including oneself) or a group of people.

Who this sub is for

This community is for Republicans, curated by and for us. It is not a debate forum. If you are not a Republican, please refrain from posting or commenting. Republicans are encouraged to use the vote button. If you downvote, please also explain why in the comments.

Posts that appear to have been brigaded may be taken down. This is not a sub for non-Republicans to share their opinions. We hear them all over reddit, in colleges, in high schools, in Hollywood... this is a place for us.


Congrats to Democrats for sucking as much as Republicans.

PS I don't know how the Republican forum can even function with rules 6-8. What does that leave them to talk about?

Just between you and me, it was no easy task. Thanks!
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So much truth that they can never acknowledge

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
Muckieeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Yes - Jamie Bonkwhatevez speaks for every Liberal everywhere.

X is of the morons, for the morons, and by the morons.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Yes - Jamie Bonkwhatevez speaks for every Liberal everywhere.

X is of the morons, for the morons, and by the morons.


You got something right, Jamie does have some of the most moronic takes on X.
Muckieeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And even bigger morons pay attention to anything anyone says on X.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

And even bigger morons pay attention to anything anyone says on X.


You must stop them. God speed.
Aunburdened
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muckieeye said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Yes - Jamie Bonkwhatevez speaks for every Liberal everywhere.

X is of the morons, for the morons, and by the morons.

Since you've been one of my most avid readers lately, here's another tweet for you to enjoy.



Quote:

I wonder where we could get some extra money to help? Maybe not sending billions to genocidal Israel.

Quote:

Blah blah blah. Trump touted the same empty words. Didn't here a single strategy or tactics in that rant of words "you think we need to hear." More of the same, more dead ends, more AIPAC money being taken, or corruption, more bull**** retaliation, etc. It's time for something new and unfortunately you're not new as evident in this post.

Quote:

I used to support you and hoped that you would have become president someday but accepting AIPAC money makes you a big no for me. You will have to be voted out.

Quote:

Then you should all stop sending billions of dollars to Israel and take care of us at home.

Aun "unburdened by what has been" Bear is the OG legend
- DaddyLegend 9/6/2026
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can any dem or dem socialist explain why requiring ID for groceries is cool but it's not cool for elections?

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hawaii Democrat congressional candidate Kirill Basin ARRESTED for threatening a man with a knife after he was asked to lower the volume of his music at the beach.

He tried fighting but was immediately knocked out.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2026/08/04/congressional-candidate-arrested-after-maui-beach-altercation-bail-set-1-million/?outputType=amp
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ridiculous how much violence/hatred towards the president that we have seen.

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Corruption runs rampant in Gavin's California

dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.

I was too young to vote for Clinton the first time but I did the 2nd time, I liked everything he did until it came to NAFTA. The way his admin sold NAFTA to the American people along with him also getting buy-in from the Unions was the biggest scam perpetuated on the people in our history. Just completely hollowed out our industry in middle america and had it shipped off to Mexico was such a sellout move. Then when they saw China was even cheaper labor it was like a freight train of deindustrialization and they sold us off.

I could write forever on the negative effects that cascaded from this but yeah. That was the start of me starting to become more conservative and they have their own failures on this issue but Clinton was the first to build this road of good intentions. Then we get to see our treasury raided by the tech industry and the bankers had no clue what they were investing in. That was another PR job on the American people. Silicon Valley was built on false promises to bankers/investors.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C, whatya think of this dude?

Scott Galloway generally identifies as a centrist Democrat, blending support for regulated capitalism and progressive taxation with sharp critiques of both the political left and right.

Economic and Domestic Views

Taxation and Wealth: Advocates for higher taxes on corporations and the wealthy, criticizing generational economic inequality that favors older demographics over the young.

Big Tech and Regulation: Strongly supports aggressive antitrust crackdowns and the breakup of major tech conglomerates like Apple, Meta, Amazon, and Alphabet.

Higher Education: Criticizes elite universities for administrative bloat, constrained supply, and failing to serve as engines of broad economic mobility.

Social and Political Commentary

Critique of the Left:
Argues that the Democratic Party has alienated young men through messaging that he perceives as exclusionary, urging Democrats to pay more attention to the economic and social struggles of young males.

Opposition to Trump: Frequently lambasts Donald Trump and right-wing populism, characterizing modern Republican fiscal and administrative policies as distractions from rising national deficits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Galloway_(professor)
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I'm a huge fan of Scott Galloway, ever since his first appearance on Bill Maher a few years back.

UCLA undergrad (hey, nobody's perfect), Haas MBA. Newly a UC Regent!
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely not a neoliberal. The movement, starting in the early '80s (not self-named), was made up of Democrats like Gary Hart, Leon Panetta and (later) Bill Clinton in a response to the criticism that the party's views were too "tax and spend", not capitalist enough. It actually coalesced to counter Reagan's criticism of Dems as being too "big government".
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely not a neoliberal. The movement, starting in the early '80s (not self-named), was made up of Democrats like Gary Hart, Leon Panetta and (later) Bill Clinton in a response to the criticism that the party's views were too "tax and spend", not capitalist enough. It actually coalesced to counter Reagan's criticism of Dems as being too "big government".

Your history is incorrect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Leon Panetta "

Many years ago, whe he was head of the CIA, I saw him at Easter Mass at a parish in Carmel Valley. I saw him walk home and saw no security. I did see a couple of guys at Mass with beards that looked like Tier 1 Operators, however.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely not a neoliberal. The movement, starting in the early '80s (not self-named), was made up of Democrats like Gary Hart, Leon Panetta and (later) Bill Clinton in a response to the criticism that the party's views were too "tax and spend", not capitalist enough. It actually coalesced to counter Reagan's criticism of Dems as being too "big government".

Your history is incorrect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

Thanks, I read your Wikipedia article about "neoliberalism", Note the first paragraph where it states, "The term has multiple, competing definitions,"

You are correct that when the term used is "neoliberalism" it usually refers to economic theory, specifically enhancing laissez-faire capitalism (liberalism) by using government policies that target certain areas.

However, when identifying American politicians as "neoliberals", it refers to a group of Democrats in the 1980s who were responding to the accusation that Dems were "tax and spend liberals". This could actually go back a little farther to some of the stuff that Jimmy Carter tried to do in the late '70s.

What you and I are disagreeing on speaks to the difference between the word "liberal" (or neoliberal) in economic theory, versus "liberal" when used in modern American politics.

Some of Ronald Reagan's policies may have been rooted in "neoliberalism" (although I consider Reaganomics to be more free market). However, Reagan was never identified as a "neoliberal". Never ever. The neoliberals I'm referring to (all of them Democrats) never referred to themselves as such, but were identified by some political journalists.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely not a neoliberal. The movement, starting in the early '80s (not self-named), was made up of Democrats like Gary Hart, Leon Panetta and (later) Bill Clinton in a response to the criticism that the party's views were too "tax and spend", not capitalist enough. It actually coalesced to counter Reagan's criticism of Dems as being too "big government".

Your history is incorrect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

Thanks, I read your Wikipedia article about "neoliberalism", Note the first paragraph where it states, "The term has multiple, competing definitions,"

You are correct that when the term used is "neoliberalism" it usually refers to economic theory, specifically enhancing laissez-faire capitalism (liberalism) by using government policies that target certain areas.

However, when identifying American politicians as "neoliberals", it refers to a group of Democrats in the 1980s who were responding to the accusation that Dems were "tax and spend liberals". This could actually go back a little farther to some of the stuff that Jimmy Carter tried to do in the late '70s.

What you and I are disagreeing on speaks to the difference between the word "liberal" (or neoliberal) in economic theory, versus "liberal" when used in modern American politics.

Some of Ronald Reagan's policies may have been rooted in "neoliberalism" (although I consider Reaganomics to be more free market). However, Reagan was never identified as a "neoliberal". Never ever. The neoliberals I'm referring to (all of them Democrats) never referred to themselves as such, but were identified by some political journalists.

No, you are just falling into the trap set by people who hate Democrats of coming up with a term that sounds like liberal and makes people think liberal or Democrat but is a reflection of the conservative policies that failed and have resulted in the economic disparities we see today.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Al Sayed backs leading anti-war voice in tto replace Schumer.

Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

Aunburdened said:

So much truth that they can never acknowledge



Center-left Dem here. You could even call me a "neoliberal", although I have found that the term is misunderstood and has basically turned into a generic insult (hint: it's a liberal who is a proponent of regulated capitalism, with an efficient, kind-of-lean government... see Bill Clinton).

I am not above a critique of my political views. I'm always willing to discuss (if I have time and you don't bore me).

Anyway, the above tweet from ProudSocialist, I'm not even sure what the meaning is there. Tossing out some hot take that is supposed to mean something to him and his ilk? I don't get it.


Wrong - Ronald Reagan was a neoliberal. It's got nothing to do with our conventional political labels of liberal and conservative.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely not a neoliberal. The movement, starting in the early '80s (not self-named), was made up of Democrats like Gary Hart, Leon Panetta and (later) Bill Clinton in a response to the criticism that the party's views were too "tax and spend", not capitalist enough. It actually coalesced to counter Reagan's criticism of Dems as being too "big government".

Your history is incorrect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

Thanks, I read your Wikipedia article about "neoliberalism", Note the first paragraph where it states, "The term has multiple, competing definitions,"

You are correct that when the term used is "neoliberalism" it usually refers to economic theory, specifically enhancing laissez-faire capitalism (liberalism) by using government policies that target certain areas.

However, when identifying American politicians as "neoliberals", it refers to a group of Democrats in the 1980s who were responding to the accusation that Dems were "tax and spend liberals". This could actually go back a little farther to some of the stuff that Jimmy Carter tried to do in the late '70s.

What you and I are disagreeing on speaks to the difference between the word "liberal" (or neoliberal) in economic theory, versus "liberal" when used in modern American politics.

Some of Ronald Reagan's policies may have been rooted in "neoliberalism" (although I consider Reaganomics to be more free market). However, Reagan was never identified as a "neoliberal". Never ever. The neoliberals I'm referring to (all of them Democrats) never referred to themselves as such, but were identified by some political journalists.

No, you are just falling into the trap set by people who hate Democrats of coming up with a term that sounds like liberal and makes people think liberal or Democrat but is a reflection of the conservative policies that failed and have resulted in the economic disparities we see today.

You and I agree on so much in terms of politics and economics, I'm glad we can't seem to agree on this (largely semantics). That would bore me!
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

Al Sayed backs leading anti-war voice in tto replace Schumer.




*Minority Leader
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?



Democrats conclude the biggest threat to democracy is not "fascism" but themselves.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AOC back tracking, of course defunding the police is a ridiculous idea.

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.