Off Topic
Sponsored by

alrighty then.. buh by.

1,459 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by prospeCt
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
recent policy makes clear trash like me are no longer welcome, so fine, bye-bye.
only regret was wasting the most recent renewal payment ahead of the rug pull.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/135285
> This is all subjective and the enforcement of the above will be subjective. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

recent policy makes clear trash like me are no longer welcome, so fine, bye-bye.
main regret was wasting the most recent renewal payment ahead of the rug pull.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/135285
> This is all subjective and the enforcement of the above will be subjective. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.



I don't often agree with you and I'm finding myself disagreeing with you again. Stay, figure out how to make it work for you.

Happy trails if you do decide to leave.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I hope you change your mind and stay. Everybody here likes you, both as a Cal fan and as a person (goodness shines through).
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do hope you stay, you are the person with the most decency on this board.

I do think I agree with you re: the OT guidelines, moderation was not covered and I think that was a real miss personally. The misinformation changes I do hope work out.

Save SMH! Free Wags!
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

recent policy makes clear trash like me are no longer welcome, so fine, bye-bye.
only regret was wasting the most recent renewal payment ahead of the rug pull.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/135285
> This is all subjective and the enforcement of the above will be subjective. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.



Please reconsider. I think everyone here would like for you to stay.
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't see that coming. Stay!
sluggo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can't leave. You were the person who taught me how to post photos. Someone else may need tech assistance like I did. For real.

Also, why do you think they policy is targeted at you? I only follow the soccer thread so I must be missing something.

This is my only online community. I an staying until I get banned for being annoying. If it is yours, don't ban yourself.

concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are you talking about?
You're like the best poster here, and never violate any of the terms.
I could see some people bailing (yes, please leave!), BUT NOT YOU!

This makes no sense. Very disappointing.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No BI without CJ.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SMH, come back and come back like this today please:


https://www.tiktok.com/@cinema.genius/video/7348131696165834026


You're not leaving.

Free Wags!
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

recent policy makes clear trash like me are no longer welcome, so fine, bye-bye.
only regret was wasting the most recent renewal payment ahead of the rug pull.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/135285
> This is all subjective and the enforcement of the above will be subjective. If you don't like it, feel free to leave.



Hey SMH,
Where in the new rules link you provided did you think it applied to you, and whatever on earth made you refer to yourself as "trash"?

Nobody here feels that way about you.
You don't violate any of the rules and you are a valued community member.
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get back here, sir!

(Is he still gone?)
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed said:

Get back here, sir!

(Is he still gone?)

Unfortunately yes.

It does seem like BS, lover and Tenner are possibly on suspension, so SMH's heroism was hopefully not in vain.
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting. As the BI world turns...
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
liked this tubey..

# Free SBGold, etc
sonofabear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice track, smh
prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.