Off Topic
Sponsored by

Big oil

1,232 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, it's still a problem and I dont trust anything provided as info under this admin.

DJT voters who thought Trump would lower prices got duped.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Yeah, it's still a problem and I do t anything provided as info under this admin.

DJT voters who thought Trump would lower prices got duped.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


I'll ask again, what does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Yeah, it's still a problem and I do t anything provided as info under this admin.

DJT voters who thought Trump would lower prices got duped.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


I presume you meant to say that you don't trust this admin's info, and in this case you turned out to be right (see above).
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation




Correct, the number of homeless vets is down as I stated.

PS. Nothing I said needed your PS.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

SBGold said:

Yeah, it's still a problem and I do t anything provided as info under this admin.

DJT voters who thought Trump would lower prices got duped.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


I presume you meant to say that you don't trust this admin's info, and in this case you turned out to be right (see above).


The numbers are down over 50% as stated. You didn't prove anything different in your above post?
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation




Correct, the number of homeless vets is down as I stated.

PS. Nothing I said needed your PS.


I'm not going to argue with you on a Saturday eve, but "please stop spreading your misinformation" is definitely not very cordial.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation




Correct, the number of homeless vets is down as I stated.

PS. Nothing I said needed your PS.


I'm not going to argue with you on a Saturday eve, but "please stop spreading your misinformation" is definitely not very cordial.


I haven't seen you post that in response to SBGold saying it. Misinformation should be called out.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Correct, my apologies with the typing on an IPhone
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation




Correct, the number of homeless vets is down as I stated.

PS. Nothing I said needed your PS.


I'm not going to argue with you on a Saturday eve, but "please stop spreading your misinformation" is definitely not very cordial.


I haven't seen you post that in response to SBGold saying it. Misinformation should be called out.


I am going to stay cordial here and just say that you're not being very forthright here.

The Trump administration is spinning the reduction of the homeless vets numbers through death as some kind of victory in the fight against vet homelessness, and you've just reinforced that shameless spin.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

Chevron saw its Q2 net income surge from $2.5 Billion a year ago to $12.2 Billion.

Exxon saw its Q2 profit double from $7.1 billion to $14.5 Billion.
$14.5 Billion was a massive sequential increase over Q1 net income of $4.2 Billion

$26.5 Billion total.

Trump was right.
We make a lot of MONEY off of higher oil prices!

Evil all around, what a time to be alive. Vets homeless on the street and big oil executives killing it.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


What does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?

Veteran homelessness is at an all time low since it began
being tracked by the federal government in 2009. Down 56% from 2010. Please stop spreading your misinformation.

https://department.va.gov/homeless/veteran-homelessness-continues-downward-trend-56-since-2010/?utm_source=chatgpt.com


The median age of Vietnam vets, who constitute the great majority of homeless vets, is today in the late 70s.

Studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs show the mean age at death for homeless veterans is approximately 52.3 years. [1]

Ergo, the number of homeless vets have declined sharply from 2010 mainly because a very large proportion of them have already died!

PS: let's try remaining cordial in our argumentation




Correct, the number of homeless vets is down as I stated.

PS. Nothing I said needed your PS.


I'm not going to argue with you on a Saturday eve, but "please stop spreading your misinformation" is definitely not very cordial.


I haven't seen you post that in response to SBGold saying it. Misinformation should be called out.


I am going to stay cordial here and just say that you're not being very forthright here.

The Trump administration is spinning the reduction of the homeless vets numbers through death as some kind of victory in the fight against vet homelessness, and you've just reinforced that shameless spin.


100% grasping at straws

I didn't realize Trump was president in 2010. There was no spin. I stated a fact and included the link to support it. I'm still confused why vet homelessness was even included in the OP.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's just awful overall
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

That's just awful overall


I agree, it was an awful attempt by Cal88 to try and spin what I said into something other than factual information.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You seem very angry about this and I'm not sure why. If you don't think vet homelessness or early death is an issue to be concerned about, you can just say that and move on. No one is looking to engage with you on a fight on this thread.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saying what?

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

You seem very angry about this and I'm not sure why. If you don't think vet homelessness or early death is an issue to be concerned about, you can just say that and move on. No one is looking to engage with you on a fight on this thread.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


Nobody is angry or fighting lol. I ask again, what does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

You seem very angry about this and I'm not sure why. If you don't think vet homelessness or early death is an issue to be concerned about, you can just say that and move on. No one is looking to engage with you on a fight on this thread.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


Nobody is angry or fighting lol. I ask again, what does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?


I wouldn't say "angry" or "fighting" either, more like a combination of passive aggressive, petty and disingenuous.
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

You seem very angry about this and I'm not sure why. If you don't think vet homelessness or early death is an issue to be concerned about, you can just say that and move on. No one is looking to engage with you on a fight on this thread.

VOTE BLUE and FREE WAGS


Nobody is angry or fighting lol. I ask again, what does veteran homelessness have to do with big oil execs?


I wouldn't say "angry" or "fighting" either, more like a combination of passive aggressive, petty and disingenuous.


You're speaking about yourself here? I posted factual information and you got petty tried to spin it into something else. I'm still waiting for what the two things in the OP have to do with each other.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Addicted to debate like addicted to oil
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.