Off Topic
Sponsored by

The new King of Norway is a Cal Bear

508 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by smh
Cafe_intermezzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the sad death of his father, King Harald V, Crown Prince Haakon (Class of '99 - Poli Sci) is now King Haakon VIII.

Here's him in a talk at the I-House back in 2011 when he received the alumnus of the year award.


He returned to the I-House in 2024 for another reunion.

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
….at least he was until Trump, an avid Cal hater, declared by Executive Order, that henceforth and forthwith Haakan shall be known as the King of Andorra.



“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
we do our best to avoid the H(ate) word, which is really hard now that that guy infests the people's house
# sleeping beauty had a good idea
Free GOLDY now/forever
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.