https://www.sfgate.com/la/article/raising-canes-todd-graves-22406095.php
Great story about Raising Cane's and Todd Graves. I follow his advice when he says:
"But the boilermakers were always encouraging and taught me that everyone will have thoughts and opinions, but if they don't believe in you, you don't need to spend time listening to them."
Differing opinions are fine, here on OT I am just not going to spend a lot of time with the back and forths. Don't need to do it when IMO they are likely incorrect anyway.
VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
Great story about Raising Cane's and Todd Graves. I follow his advice when he says:
"But the boilermakers were always encouraging and taught me that everyone will have thoughts and opinions, but if they don't believe in you, you don't need to spend time listening to them."
Differing opinions are fine, here on OT I am just not going to spend a lot of time with the back and forths. Don't need to do it when IMO they are likely incorrect anyway.
VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN



