Off Topic
Sponsored by

Hell toupee

676 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by DiabloWags
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2026/09/06/us-news/president-trump-debuts-new-brown-hairdo-and-people-are-shocked/

No seriously, this is a hellish toupee

Vote Blue and Vote Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a whopper that should stay on the front page for weeks. I am looking forward to logging into Bear Insider tomorrow to see 50 amazing topics started by SBGold with non-stop interaction and riveting dialog.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's getting probably over a million views on the NYPost site alone, it's not worthy enough to be be posted on BI OT?

Pleaazzze.

Vote Blue and vote Gavin
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has that toilet stain brown color now.

What happened to his neck?


oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

It's getting probably over a million views on the NYPost site alone, it's not worthy enough to be be posted on BI OT?

Pleaazzze.

Vote Blue and vote Gavin


In that case, summer's almost over so it is a natural time to switch from bottle blonde to brunette. It is so youthful. Very Pierce Brosnan.
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Way to catch on 003
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did hell2pay really have a hell toupee?
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The cult sees nothing. Don't we all dye, combover, and toupee our hair while wearing obscene amounts of makeup? Can you imagine what they would say about a Democrat who did this? There would be mocking closeups and reposts in the media and on this site daily.
Censorship has always been a tool of the fascist
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The HYPOCRISY is real and relentless.

oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

The HYPOCRISY is real and relentless.




There is quite a bit of irony to unpack here. What HYPOCRISY is real and relentless?
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

The cult sees nothing. Don't we all dye, combover, and toupee our hair while wearing obscene amounts of makeup? Can you imagine what they would say about a Democrat who did this? There would be mocking closeups and reposts in the media and on this site daily.


Just look at all of the FELONS that Trump has pardoned.

So much for being a Conservative and member of the Law & Order party.

But the Cult sees nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_in_the_second_Trump_presidency



Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.