Does Off Topic have any Lurkers?

869 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oski003
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know Growls probably has a decent amount of lurkers, but does Off Topic have folks who visit daily who never post? I'm guessing no.

Star this post if you're an Off Topic lurker... or please just share how the Trump administration is working out for you.

sonofabear51
Not a lurker, you guys provide some insight/ideas that I do not have access to. Keep it coming. TY
okaydo
I heard Trump's attorney Michael Cohen is a big Cal fan who posts here. But I can't figure out his screenname. Rumor has it that it's really obvious.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
okaydo said:

I heard Trump's attorney Michael Cohen is a big Cal fan who posts here. But I can't figure out his screenname. Rumor has it that it's really obvious.

I'm afraid BI's michaelcohen is exponentially more intelligent than tRump's Michael Cohen.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
okaydo said:

I'm afraid BI's michaelcohen is exponentially more intelligent than tRump's Michael Cohen.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
oski003
This is a ploy to get BA his first blue starred post!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.