Trump deserves the Nobel Piece Prize

12,253 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sycasey
Blueblood
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Donald discovered the long missing hair piece.
okaydo

bearister
Can't he just buy one like he did his college degree?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Checking in With the Republicans Who Want Donald Trump to Receive the Nobel Peace Prize
bearister
The Day America Died:
First Kim Thong Un in the Oval and now this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2779643-dennis-rodman-reportedly-will-attend-donald-trump-summit-with-kim-jong-un.amp.html

Too bad three quarters of this crew is deceased or they could have filled out the rest of the diplomatic team for the North Korean Summit:

Another Bear
Hey don't mock wedding dress dude...Trump might make him an ambassador!
concordtom
Trump deserves the Nobel Piece Prize

Uh, is he contemplating suicide? That may win it for him, though he'd be mistaken- it can't be awarded posthumously. But hear hear on positive action taken. He would accomplish something this way, and he'd be sure to go down in history. We've never had that before.
blungld
okaydo said:

Watching the vapid intellect of FOX and Friends or the sycophantic Congressional members reminds me of the Sammy Maudlin show from SCTV. This clip Trump would love: attacking the press and hollywood; no sincerity, and pushing the real issues and morality down to the end of the line. Bobby Bitman would give the Nobel to Trump and Lola would want to marry his children.

okaydo
Blueblood said:

Donald discovered the long missing hair piece.

http://gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357
Blueblood
test
bearister
I forsee tRump's return from the summit with North Korea as going something like this:

Blueblood
bearister said:

I forsee tRump's return from the summit with North Korea as going something like this:

You mean that trump is going to come back from the North Korean meeting
with two large chests filled with old plutonium-239 pellets and dump them on the
floor of the Congress?
sedric
bearister said:

Can't he just buy one link he did his college degree?
He just likes his style.
bearister
I'm thinking Dennis Rodman has the inside track for the Nobel. The rest of the world is getting such a giggle out of the Clownocracy that Putin has installed in the United States that the next gag will be for Kim to pretend to de-nuclearize and then declare that his hero Dennis Rodman's participation in the negotiations was the sole reason he chose to do so. Rodman will show up for the award ceremony in Oslo dressed like Kim Kardashian and will refer to himself in his acceptance speech as "they."
going4roses
bearister said:

I'm thinking Dennis Rodman has the inside track for the Nobel. The rest of the world is getting such a giggle out of the Clownocracy that Putin has installed in the United States that the next gag will be for Kim to pretend to de-nuclearize and then declare that his hero Dennis Rodman's participation in the negotiations was the sole reason he chose to do so. Rodman will show up for the award ceremony in Oslo dressed like Kim Kardashian and will refer to himself in his acceptance speech as "they."

Smh it is a plausible possibility
Another Bear
Finally, a president with the guts to stand up to Canada

BearNIt
Blame Canada? Who could be mad at Canada? Everybody loves Canadians.
bearister
I wonder if the lads will negotiate in what has to be the coolest infinity pool in the world:

Another Bear
It's tongue in cheek satire...with plenty of truth.
Another Bear
A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: 'We're America, Beotch'

Quote:

The best distillation of the Trump Doctrine I heard, though came from a senior White House official with direct access to the president and his thinking. I was talking to this person several weeks ago, and I said, by way of introduction, that I thought it might perhaps be too early to discern a definitive Trump Doctrine.

"No," the official said. "There's definitely a Trump Doctrine."

"What is it?" I asked. Here is the answer I received:

"The Trump Doctrine is 'We're America, Beotch.' That's the Trump Doctrine.

bearister
I hope tRump can squeeze this episode of Twilight Zone in before cutting any deals with Kim:

blungld
Another Bear said:

"The Trump Doctrine is 'We're America, Beotch.' That's the Trump Doctrine.

30% of Americans don't recognize this as satire...and wouldn't understand why even if you tried to explain. And were they to be offended, it would be by the naughty words and not the depiction of their values.

Another Bear
The Canada article was satire. The Trump doctrine article unfortunately was NOT. That's from a WH official.

You can think that, and you can say it. The problem is if you use that as doctrine and policy. That's how you get into a war you can't win...or two...and it costs TRILLIONS and it's still not over and there's no end in sight...and chicken hawk John Bolton is itching for war.
Bobodeluxe
bearister
This is the type of detail question that causes me to toss and turn at night:

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Kim-Jong-Un-wear-a-mao-suit-all-the-time-even-though-he-is-not-a-Maoist-or-Chinese-Does-a-mao-suit-not-symbolize-the-Communist-or-the-Juche-ideology
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
okaydo, the California swap tweet is the funniest BI post of the year. Bravo!
okaydo
okaydo
bearister said:

Credit where credit is due: Natalie Coughlin "liked" that tweet, resulting in it appearing in my timeline
okaydo
https://instagr.am/p/Bj6jY1MhNzz

https://instagr.am/p/Bj6LH1fBRHS

https://instagr.am/p/Bj6Nw93BVcw
BearNIt
What did Trump and the US actually get from North Korea? What is the plan that puts the US and the region in better standing than where we were yesterday. Can anybody say that the Korean nuclear deal is a much better deal than the Iran Nuclear Deal? This was a photo op for Trump and North Korea. For a great negotiator he got hosed with nothing concrete to show after this photo op.
sycasey
BearNIt said:

What did Trump and the US actually get from North Korea? What is the plan that puts the US and the region in better standing than where we were yesterday. Can anybody say that the Korean nuclear deal is a much better deal than the Iran Nuclear Deal? This was a photo op for Trump and North Korea. For a great negotiator he got hosed with nothing concrete to show after this photo op.
Honestly, I think he did it for the photo op. This NK summit is about the only thing Trump gets high approval ratings for.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

bearister said:

Credit where credit is due: Natalie Coughlin "liked" that tweet, resulting in it appearing in my timeline
Bearister or Okaydo, can you please re-post the tweet -- or a screen capture of it if the original was deleted?
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

bearister said:

Bearister or Okaydo, can you please re-post the tweet -- or a screen capture of it if the original was deleted?

Twitter deleted the account, which looked a lot like the Associated Press account. The gist was that Trump agreed to give California to North Korea, effective July 1.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.