Trump deserves the Nobel Piece Prize

12,255 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sycasey
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup, nothing happened except Dotard legitimizeed Kim Jung Un and gave him a free platform.
bearister
Just don't tell me tRump isn't still in the runnng for The Dumbbell Piece Prize.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
okaydo said:

Worst President ever. A complete moron.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Worst President ever. A complete moron.
Correction:
A complete ****ing moron. *******!
BearDevil
NK timing couldn't be worse. Trump will be completely unhinged at the upcoming NATO Summit. Then he goes to the UK and will be snubbed again. They plan to keep Trump in the countryside to shield him from the protests in London. Was shocked that W couldn't leave his hotel in Dublin following Abu Gharib, but London will be orders of magnitudes worse.

After being publicly dissed by longtime allies, Putin will play Trump like a fiddle and Trump will gleefully give away the store again.
Anarchistbear
https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+blimp+in+London&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjB68j5pI7cAhUClKwKHeXxB-AQ_AUIEigC&biw=320&bih=450#imgrc=I5yE4bHqnoOJFM:
Another Bear
Trump is bent on wrecking NATO. Prepare for catastrophe.

BearDevil
English woman dies as collateral damage from Russian poisoning assassination. Trump will trash May and the UK and then fully embrace Putin. Interesting new variation on America's Special Relationship
B.A. Bearacus
Beardevil, you think our country's so innocent? There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Reminder: no American president has been tougher on Russia than the current one.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Beardevil, you think our country's so innocent? There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Reminder: no American president has been tougher on Russia than the current one.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html
okaydo

BearChemist
BearNIt
IMultiple ntelligence angencies report that N. Korea is now working on liquid fuel rockets and still producing nuclear material. Somebody tell the fearless leader that he is an idiot and N Korea is jerking him around.
BearChemist
BearNIt said:

IMultiple ntelligence angencies report that N. Korea is now working on liquid fuel rockets and still producing nuclear material. Somebody tell the fearless leader that he is an idiot and N Korea is jerking him around.
Didn't you hear from the fearless leader? What you are seeing are not real.
B.A. Bearacus
Does a handshake not mean anything anymore?

okaydo

concordtom
What a sham.
What a disgrace.
What a joke.
Such sadness.
okaydo
Give Trump a Nobel!
Eastern Oregon Bear
So we have another summit meeting with Kim Jong Un that yields nothing. I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!
bearister
concordtom said:

What a sham.
What a disgrace.
What a joke.
Such sadness.

Donald J. tRump: "I did not collude. There was no collusion. I was not colluding. They lie when they say I colluded. They erroneously claim tRump colludes. There was never any colludetivity. There was no colludeness or colludeocity. Furthermore, I did not obstruct. They falsely claim I obstructed. There was never any obstruction or obstructing. They lie when they say tRump obstructs. At no time was there any obstructiveness or obstructivity. And finally, categorically no obstructosity!

This is pure and simple a witch hunt. Nothing less than a fishing expedition. It's a Spanish Inquisition. A persecution. A wild goose chase. It's a treasure hunt and an Easter egg hunt combined!"
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

What a sham.
What a disgrace.
What a joke.
Such sadness.

Donald J. tRump: "I did not collude. There was no collusion. I was not colluding. They lie when they say I colluded. They erroneously claim tRump colludes. There was never any colludetivity. There was no colludeness or colludeocity. Furthermore, I did not obstruct. They falsely claim I obstructed. There was never any obstruction or obstructing. They lie when they say tRump obstructs. At no time was there any obstructiveness or obstructivity. And finally, categorically no obstructosity!

This is pure and simple a witch hunt. Nothing less than a fishing expedition. It's a Spanish Inquisition. A persecution. A wild goose chase. It's a treasure hunt and an Easter egg hunt combined!"

Hmmm.
That gives me a happy thought!

blungld
So while Hannity is shaming the Democrat investigation because Trump is out there "saving the world," what is actually happening is that President I-Follow-My-Gut who believed that "we are in love" and has sworn he is a "very stable genius" was out there screwing everything up and making us less safe while elevating North Korean status and buying them time to keep developing weapons.

Has he ever been tempted to look in the mirror and, on the basis of job performance, say: "You're fired"?

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
concordtom

Oh my.
Trump has left Asia without any deal (again) with North Korea.

So much for a Nobel Prize - - joke that we've even been discussing it. Just Trump psychotics' marketing attempts.

sycasey
Trump is a con artist. The promised reward will always be JUST about to happen. So it goes with North Korea. If he actually accomplished anything he couldn't keep stringing you along about it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.