I miss the monster thread

7,327 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do often feel bad for him. I mean, we did have some things in common, and there was a heart underneath his shell. But then I think of his endless insults and attacks and disregard to requests. He was brazen and uncaring and antagonizing. When I am reminded of that, which takes half a second, I don't feel bad for all the ire thrown his way.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yogi Bear said:

wifeisafurd said:

wifeisafurd said:

bearister said:

Stephen Stills and Neil Young were 22 years old in this video. Buffalo Springfield had a powerful line up which included Richie Furray (later of Poco) and Jim Messina (Loggins and Messina). Stephen Stills auditioned for the Monkees but didn't get the gig because he had bad teeth. His buddy, Peter Tork, got the job.

While this thread is a mess, this is a great, great song.
Today's trivia question: can you name the famous guitar player with his back to the audience?
It's not a famous guitar player. The bass player for Buffalo Springfield had just been busted for possession and it's not him either.

"In January 1967, Palmer was deported for possession of marijuana.[8] A number of different bassists were used, such as Mike Barnes, and Jim Fielder of the Mothers of Invention.[citation needed]" Wikipedia
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.