Breaking News

747,364 Views | 10251 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Relevant points, hence the term UniParty. It's all staged Kabuki theater. At least Gaetz got rid of McCarthy, but now we have another do nothing. Is everybody either crooked or compromised?

FWIW, President Trump secured the border, and PT built 540 miles of 30' Wall. Not Congress, who blocked him. If we didn't have now 35-50 Million illegal immigrants (based on Ivy League estimate), business would have to raise wages to attract workers. And why not create incentives - no payroll taxes - to motivate more seasoned citizens to continue working?
calbear93
movielover said:

Relevant points, hence the term UniParty. It's all staged Kabuki theater. At least Gaetz got rid of McCarthy, but now we have another do nothing. Is everybody either crooked or compromised?

FWIW, President Trump secured the border, and PT built 540 miles of 30' Wall. Not Congress, who blocked him. If we didn't have now 35-50 Million illegal immigrants (based on Ivy League estimate), business would have to raise wages to attract workers. And why not create incentives - no payroll taxes - to motivate more seasoned citizens to continue working?
Please tell me how you would pass your ideal budget? The only thing Gaetz has proposed was shutting down the government that would create massive damage to people's livelihood, the economy, wealth, etc. Why does it escape geniuses like Gaetz and MGT that when you don't have a supermajority in the senate and don't have the veto proof majority in the house, you may need to compromise?

Again, I understand the complaint, and any jackass can complain. Has Gaetz proposed anything that could actually pass? What the hell has Gaetz of the world actually passed in Congress (you know, he was elected as a LEGISLATOR!!!!)?

Just to be clear, he did not secure the border. But he did not incentivize illegal immigration like Biden did. And he could not have built the wall without a budget from congress. You know who holds the purse strings, right?
Who says payroll tax reduction would incentivize seasoned employees to continue working? And how would you bridge the budget deficit? Extremes keep thinking that they can create more and more budget deficit and burden future generation with more and more spending and more and more tax cuts. Such selfish, short-term minded folks.

What would incentivize seasoned workers to continue working would be lack of wealth. COVID, improvement in the stock market , and improved economy would create disincentive for people to continue to work past retirement age. Maybe that is the trick Gaetz of the world are trying to play - playing four D chess by crashing the market by not raising the debt limit and shutting down the government - and force people to work past their retirement age. I get it.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

And I don't expect real discussions. When you have idiots like AOC, Gaetz and MTG, what is there to discuss? They are not interested in listening. They are only interested in air time and promoting themselves.
I agree with a lot of what you said, but I don't agree with lumping AOC in with this group. AOC may be far-left (for Congress), but she has shown that she is willing to compromise to get some of what she wants. In other words, she is actually trying to legislate, not just muck things up.
movielover
You seem to have a thing for Gaetz.

How about Democrats $2 Trillion a year in deficit spending; 'infrastructure' bills that spend hundreds of Billions on everything but; Pelosi, McConnell & Obama in lockstep on 3-6 Million illegal immigrants a year; whacky Global Warming & EV job-killing policies; nonsensical nuclear power policies; as well as Forever Wars & a nation ruled by Communist elites?

Here in Cali, we don't even classify hydro or nuclear power as 'Green', we're building a medium-speed train to nowhere, illegal immigrants suck up most 'low income' housing, we don't manage our forests (log, thin, cut fire trails) and consequently have nassive Super Fires we blame on "Global Warming".Half our kids can't read or write, and we starve our Farmers of clean, available water.

Our current snow pack water content level is over 100%. Guess what Farmers are allocated right now? 35% of normal. San Luis Reservoir is less than 50% full while Trillions of gallons of fresh water are wasted. These same environmental wackos just destroyed several Northern CA rivers by tearing down three dams and letting thousands of tons of silt, chemicals, mud and gravel kill a million baby salmon and well-established fish habitats. How does this make any sense?
AunBear89
You really have nothing more than garden variety conservative talking points, that you then repeat ad nauseum.

You really have nothing of substance. Calling you a stuffed shirt would be giving you too much credit.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
El Farolito FC, "pub side" soccer club affiliated with the Burrito shop in the Mission, beat the Portland Timbers 2nd team in the US Open Cup!

https://instagr.am/p/C4vQgRON7_s
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You really have nothing more than garden variety conservative talking points, that you then repeat ad nauseum.

You really have nothing of substance. Calling you a stuffed shirt would be giving you too much credit.

Pot. Kettle.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

And I don't expect real discussions. When you have idiots like AOC, Gaetz and MTG, what is there to discuss? They are not interested in listening. They are only interested in air time and promoting themselves.
I agree with a lot of what you said, but I don't agree with lumping AOC in with this group. AOC may be far-left (for Congress), but she has shown that she is willing to compromise to get some of what she wants. In other words, she is actually trying to legislate, not just muck things up.
They're so uninteresting you talk about them all the time.
AunBear89
Knee pads. Hoover.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

They're so uninteresting you talk about them all the time.
What does this have to do with what I'm saying? Also, I can't recall the last time I posted anything about Gaetz or MTG. Maybe you have me confused with Bearister.
Unit2Sucks
Sometimes it helps me to remember it's not just conservatives on BI that have brainworms, they're everywhere.

This post was brought to you by Trump bibles. Just because Trump hasn't ever read the bible, and isn't quite sure which side is up, doesn't mean you shouldn't spend $60 buying his made in china "premium" bible.

bearister
sycasey said:

Maybe you have me confused with Bearister.

If that ever happens you will be walking with head held high, extra giddy up in your step and your balls a clangin'.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
movielover said:

You seem to have a thing for Gaetz.

How about Democrats $2 Trillion a year in deficit spending; 'infrastructure' bills that spend hundreds of Billions on everything but; Pelosi, McConnell & Obama in lockstep on 3-6 Million illegal immigrants a year; whacky Global Warming & EV job-killing policies; nonsensical nuclear power policies; as well as Forever Wars & a nation ruled by Communist elites?

Here in Cali, we don't even classify hydro or nuclear power as 'Green', we're building a medium-speed train to nowhere, illegal immigrants suck up most 'low income' housing, we don't manage our forests (log, thin, cut fire trails) and consequently have nassive Super Fires we blame on "Global Warming".Half our kids can't read or right, and we starve our Farmers of clean, available water.

Our current snow pack water content level is over 100%. Guess what Farmers are allocated right now? 35% of normal. San Luis Reservoir is less than 50% full while Trillions of gallons of fresh water are wasted. These same environmental wackos just destroyed several Northern CA rivers by tearing down three dams and letting thousands of tons of silt, chemicals, mud and gravel kill a million baby salmon and well-established fish habitats. How does this make any sense?

I have a thing for Gaetz in the same way I have a thing for MGT and AOC. Bunch of do nothing, know nothing, self-promoting, charlatans. What have they accomplished to justify the airtime they demand? What value have they delivered to make your life better on any given day? Why do we have to listen to some drug fiend weirdo who adopts a grown man as a son and has been implicated in hiring minors across state line for sex? Why do members of my former party elect idiots like that and then dare to talk about morality and Christian values? He is no more a Christian or a conservative than AOC. And if you were a Christian, you couldn't waive that away like Trump has more authority than God.

And what does all of that have to do with the Republicans doing absolutely nothing other than complain about illegal immigration? Where did I say illegal immigration is not a major issue? I just don't think the Republicans actually want to work on anything real to address the core issues to solve this because they haven't done *****
Palestinian Chicken
Unit2Sucks said:

Strange, considering that ISIS already claimed responsibility for destroying the bridge and that the U.S. Embassy in Baltimore had already warned local residents to stay off the bridge.
bear2034
movielover said:

Variety: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Properties Raided by Homeland Security as Part of Sex Trafficking Investigation
Unit2Sucks
Turns out we do have a crime problem. Maybe this is what all the conservatives have really been talking about.

AunBear89
Nah, conservatives are cool with white collar crime - it's how many of them made their money. And, it's why they became Republicans, because conservatives look the other way when it's their tribe committing the crime.
Haloski
Palestinian Chicken said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Strange, considering that ISIS already claimed responsibility for destroying the bridge and that the U.S. Embassy in Baltimore had already warned local residents to stay off the bridge.

Uhhhhhhhh…

Maybe you meant the US Embassy Suites in Baltimore?

Nice new screen name, zombie.
bearister
calbear93
bearister said:

This is actually a preview of the upcoming Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. Looks like the Apes also discovered plastic surgery and gender identity. Seems like a great thriller.
Palestinian Chicken
Haloski said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Uhhhhhhhh…

Your sense of humor and your politics both need equal amounts of help.
oskidunker
So, is Trump going to Jail or was the judges threat a bluff?
Go Bears!
bear2034
oskidunker said:

Joe Biden should be going to prison for stealing classified documents prior to him getting dementia.
bearister
oskidunker said:

Judge is afraid to send him to jail. He doesn't want be one of the thousands of tRump enemies that will be sentenced to death after conviction at a mass trial conducted in a stadium before a military tribunal.

bearister
bear2034 said:

oskidunker said:

Joe Biden should be going to prison for stealing classified documents prior to him getting dementia.

Like tRump, you forget it takes a jury to send you to prison. Never going to happen.
Bonus question:
How come every time a Republican that is associated with tRump gets charged with a crime they either plead guilty or get convicted by a jury?"

*You guys are just too easy. It's almost unfair.
bear2034
bearister said:

Bonus question:
How come every time a Republican that is associated with tRump gets charged with a crime they either plead guilty or get convicted by a jury?"

Now you're paying attention!
bearister
bear2034 said:

bearister said:

Bonus question:

Answer: Deplorables think the unsupported allegations that are vomited on Truth Social and Fox News are "facts." Wrong. Facts, which are reality based and supported by evidence, govern in court….which is why tRump and his associates should always avoid court. It is also why tRump will eliminate the judicial system when he takes over.
bear2034
bearister said:

bear2034 said:

bearister said:

Bonus question:

Answer: Deplorables think the unsupported allegations that are vomited on Truth Social and Fox News are "facts." Wrong. Facts, which are reality based and supported by evidence, govern in court….which is why tRump and his associates should always avoid court. It is also why tRump will eliminate the judicial system when he takes over.

There's better left wing trolling from places like Mediaite, go straight to the comments section since no one ever reads the articles themselves.
oski003
First Human Patient to Receive a Neuralink Brain Implant Used it to Stay Up All Night Playing Civilization 6

https://www.ign.com/articles/first-human-patient-to-receive-a-neuralink-brain-implant-used-it-to-stay-up-all-night-playing-civilization-6
oski003
Concerned parents hired private security for kids at public UC Berkeley

https://ktla.com/news/concerned-parents-hired-private-security-for-kids-at-public-uc-berkeley/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwAR3tJTHRgwGQE3QTJIDCpl2m6nwmHkWdrEXGo5X2RDTz8rFNIHveb4GRPzs
Haloski

Haloski said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Uhhhhhhhh…

Your sense of humor and your politics both need equal amounts of help.

True: none.

Keep creating alts, guy.
movielover
bear2034
NBC reported that Diddy is hiding in the Bahamas. Meanwhile, is Bill Clinton still hiding in Mexico?
First Page Refresh
Page 293 of 293

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.