If you listen to music in album format...

3,970 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LudwigsFountain
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

I think that's my problem. "Objectively."
When someone starts bringing "objectively" into an argument about artistic quality, I take that as my cue to stop listening to them.

Objectively speaking, Michelangelo was a very good sculptor and George Carlin and Richard Pryor were very funny stand up comics....and anyone that disagrees is a contrarian d@ckhead with taste and discernment so lacking as to make their opinions meaningless except to themselves and the mentally deficient.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Blueblood said:

I'm roughly part of ducky's generation, but when I was in high school AC/DC became "my band." I even bought a hat like Brian Johnson wears here. I hung out with a bunch of dudes who were more into classic rock than the modern stuff (though they liked some of that too).

Some young people are oddballs who become more obsessed with music of the past. This also happens in every generation.
okaydo
sycasey said:

Blueblood said:

I'm roughly part of ducky's generation, but when I was in high school AC/DC became "my band." I even bought a hat like Brian Johnson wears here. I hung out with a bunch of dudes who were more into classic rock than the modern stuff (though they liked some of that too).

Some young people are oddballs who become more obsessed with music of the past. This also happens in every generation.

I was like that. When I was in high school in the mid-90s, I was obsessed with a very influential singer who had died at a young age in December 1980.
bearister
Well, I bumped into other musical act on SNL that I liked:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
LudwigsFountain
You can't really claim to be an old fart unless you know why it's called an 'album'.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.